University of Alaska displays painting of Trump severed head

It's protected free speech, so whether I would support it or not does not matter. As a matter of fact, such a portrait would not bother me, because it would stand as indictment of the artist's diseased mind. The Catholic Church developed a school of pedagogy that encouraged examining bad examples. Your posts are such objects. We study bad examples so that we clearly recognize the good in comparison. Please keep posting for our enlightenment. Ann Coulter when she speaks should not be interfered with. When the antifas of the hard right or hard left attack, the LEO should beat them down.

sessions.jpg
Beauregard Sessions is a Racist Nasty Scalawag...should I be banned or should I have my free speech protected and also provided with 1 k $ in compensation
Vote Below

Yes____

Yes____

sessions.jpg
Beauregard Sessions is a Racist Nasty Scalawag...should I be banned or should I have my free speech protected and also provided with 1 k $ in compensation Vote Below

Yes____

Yes____
That is not hate speech. He is an ugly person, is he not? So it's good he is in a CSA uniform.

Nope. You said the majority rejected Trump, I pointed out the same was true about Hillary, and I was right.
you are spitting hairs dude ...how did hairs get in your mouth...

Oh please.

You had said, the majority had rejected Trump.
I said, the same thing about Hillary.
You then said that I knew it wasn't true.

It is true. Hillary received less than 50% of the votes. I was right.

Nope. You said the majority rejected Trump, I pointed out the same was true about Hillary, and I was right.

Oh please.

Hillary 48.2 plus other 5.7% = 53.9%...VS Trump 46.1 %..........Trump Rejected "Bigly"

And you are right that HRC received millions and millions more votes than Trump, DD.

Oh please.

Hillary 48.2 plus other 5.7% = 53.9%...VS Trump 46.1 %..........Trump Rejected "Bigly"

Yes, but that was never the point.

You had said a majority of voters rejected Trump, and I said the same thing about Hillary.

You claimed that wasn't true.

I said it was, and you have never acknowledged that I was right.

And you are right that HRC received millions and millions more votes than Trump, DD.

I have always acknowledged that Hillary received MORE votes.
I am simply pointing out that she still received less than 50%.

Tyrone is the one who denied that fact.

Still won't man-up ehh ? No surprise.

Hillary received 2.1 percent more votes than the Orange Anus

Your original statement was:
"Fact, most voters voted against Trump"

I then posted:

"Fact, most voters voted against Hillary"

You then went on to say that, I knew that wasn't true.

I then pointed out that it was true, and you never conceded that I was right.
Oh, look... another lying rightard. <smh>

No, lying rightard, you did not say most voters voted against Hillary, as you falsely quote yourself now. What you actually said was...
By the way, the majority of Americans rejected Hillary. Fact.
... to which TyroneSlothrop accurately pointed out was not true.

So why'd you change your quote from what you said then to what you falsely claim it is now?

Oh give me a fucking break!!
What's the fucking difference, we were obviously talking about the election!!
"What's the fucking difference?"

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

The difference is one is accurate while the other is not. Hell, even you know that because you had to misquote yourself in order to correct the glaring mistake in your original comment.

Oh please.

You had said a majority of voters rejected Trump, and I said the same thing about Hillary.

The majority of voters who selected either Trump or Hillary selected Hillary .....Trump Rejected "Bigly"

Clinton received 65,844,610 votes, or 48.2% of the total vote.

Trump received 62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote. (That's a difference of 2.86 million votes.)...not only did Trump lose the popular vote to Clinton by 2.86 million votes an additional 5.7 % voted for someone other than the Orange Anus ....

The remaining 5.7% of the vote went to other candidates, like Gary Johnson, Jill Stein, Evan McMullin, and, I don't know, write-ins for flesh-eating bacteria.

Here you are you silly ass Trump prostitute LOL...I am not conceding you are Right because you are wrong

You're lying again.

You said:
To which he replied:
no sir and you know that :321:
Since your comment is factually incorrect, his response was valid.

Oh please.

The majority of voters who selected either Trump or Hillary selected Hillary .....Trump Rejected "Bigly"
Even worse for DigitalDrifter, he knows he was wrong. That's why he tried correcting his mistake by misquoting himself. He actually claimed a "majority of Americans rejected Hillary," not a "majority of voters rejected Hillary."

There are far more Americans than there are voters. When speaking of Americans, at the time of the election, there were about 245 million people, age 18 and over, in the U.S. ...

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

... minus the roughly 60 million non-U.S. citizens in the nation leaves us at about 185 million adult U.S. citizens.

For his statement to be correct, and he claimed it was a "fact," a "majority of the nation," half that plus one, would have had to have voted against her.

Good luck finding those 92,631,501 votes. :thup:

Still won't man-up ehh ? No surprise.

I then posted:

No, lying rightard, you did not say most voters voted against Hillary, as you falsely quote yourself now. What you actually said was...

So why'd you change your quote from what you said then to what you falsely claim it is now?

The difference is one is accurate while the other is not. Hell, even you know that because you had to misquote yourself in order to correct the glaring mistake in your original comment.

Oh good god, how fucking absurd.

This is all pretty simple, let me try one more time just so the impaired will get it too.

Tyrone had said, the majority, rejected Trump, referring to the # of votes.
I made the same claim about Hillary. He said it wasn't true, I said it was. I was right.

Oh please.

Even worse for DigitalDrifter, he knows he was wrong. That's why he tried correcting his mistake by misquoting himself. He actually claimed a "majority of Americans rejected Hillary," not a "majority of voters rejected Hillary."

There are far more Americans than there are voters. When speaking of Americans, at the time of the election, there were about 245 million people, age 18 and over, in the U.S. ...

... minus the roughly 60 million non-U.S. citizens in the nation leaves us at about 185 million adult U.S. citizens.

For his statement to be correct, and he claimed it was a "fact," a "majority of the nation," half that plus one, would have had to have voted against her.

Jesus Christ, you are fucking bizarre.

I then posted:

Oh good god, how fucking absurd.

This is all pretty simple, let me try one more time just so the impaired will get it too.

Tyrone had said, the majority, rejected Trump, referring to the # of votes.
I made the same claim about Hillary. He said it wasn't true, I said it was. I was right.
LMAO!

And you're lying again. What TyroneSlothrop actually said, that you responded to, was:
You have always been a wing nut with no answer for the health care needs of Americans and also you are :asshole:
He said nothing in that thread up until that point about s majority rejecting Trump.

Oh please.

Jesus Christ, you are fucking bizarre.
LOLOL

Why am I not surprised to see a rightard find reality, "bizarre?" :lmao:

Forum List

Back