Sarah Palin all but says she was sexually assaulted at Fox News

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I saw her last night on CNN or BSNBC, I forget which. But the anchor kept pressing her if she was harassed sexually at Fox and she refused to answer. She would only say that they (her & Fox) didn't see eye to eye and you could make of that what you will.

Palin has ALWAYS seemed like a straight talker so this interview & answer is very striking.

I thought Americans were innocent until proven guilty. This sure has the look of a leftist witch hunt.

Hey were did all those women go who accused Trump of sexual harassment?

FoxNews filled their stable with blonde bimbos with not other credentials than they looked good on camera. That they had to put out sexually to obtain one of those positions is not that hard to accept

I thought Americans were innocent until proven guilty. This sure has the look of a leftist witch hunt.

One of them is pursuing a civil case against him in court.

But thanks for asking.
Only one??? I thought there were 15 and no doubt you believed all them.

Foxnews hired women who were blonde, had nice legs and showed some cleavage and had few other credentials. Is it surprising that they would be expected to "put out" to obtain one of those positions?

the-blondes-of-fox-news.jpg

FoxNews filled their stable with blonde bimbos with not other credentials than they looked good on camera. That they had to put out sexually to obtain one of those positions is not that hard to accept
So let's take stock...here.

You have exposed yourself as a racist many times. Now you expose yourself as a sexist.

In a court of law, you are innocent until you are proven guilty

In the court of public opinion, the standard is much lower

You have exposed yourself as a racist many times. Now you expose yourself as a sexist.

Evidently not....

With women coming out of the woodwork to accuse Roger Ailes and Bill O, it seems to have been the culture at Fox

True enough but the Left media, where you get all your news, has already convicted him.

So that's what you tell your daughters?

BTW I thought you said Palin was a dumb slut?

It appears not.

Evidently not....

With women coming out of the woodwork to accuse Roger Ailes and Bill O, it seems to have been the culture at Fox
Again...where are all those women who accused Trump of sexual harassment? They magically disappeared. The D Party tried to promote that lie and no doubt dummies like you bought it.

I think if you accuse someone of sexual harassment you should be required to take lie detector test. Many men have had their lives destroyed by fake accusations. I know sexual harassment occurs, but men often get screwed unfairly.

True enough but the Left media, where you get all your news, has already convicted him.

It was the advertisers who convicted him

Evidently not....

Again...where are all those women who accused Trump of sexual harassment? They magically disappeared. The D Party tried to promote that lie and no doubt dummies like you bought it.

I think if you accuse someone of sexual harassment you should be required to take lie detector test. Many men have had their lives destroyed by fake accusations. I know sexual harassment occurs, but men often get screwed unfairly.

There is a case coming up right now from one of those women. Trump is trying to get it dismissed because...."He is the President"
The ghost of Bill Clinton is coming back to haunt him

It was the advertisers who convicted him

My ass it was Murdochs liberal sons..

Rush Limbaugh would of been gone 17 years ago with his oxy abuse

There's an effort by the Left to remove the competition. There's word Hannity is the next target.

Forum List

Back