Universal Healthcare

hitlers health care was only for the right people.....
/----/ And the democRATs health care is only for the illegals.
us citizens are exempt?....can you prove that?..
/——/ yes, try and sign up and you’ll find high premiums, high deductibles and limited choices. But democRATs want feee health care for illegals.
but you said american citizens are exempt....there lots of Americans getting free healthcare at the taxpayers expense....especially in California.......

/——/ yes, try and sign up and you’ll find high premiums, high deductibles and limited choices. But democRATs want feee health care for illegals.
but you said american citizens are exempt....there lots of Americans getting free healthcare at the taxpayers expense....especially in California.......

Yep, but they're all Latin Americans.

all of them?....when i lived there i delivered to many people who were not brown getting California aide....

all of them?....when i lived there i delivered to many people who were not brown getting California aide....

Geez, we talking Healthcare or any aide? Don't go changing the parameters.

One link to health care outcomes of other countries compared to USA. We' re like # 36 compared to the countries who have a more socialized way of handling their health care.

Findings International Comparison | 2018 Annual Report
/——/ And their national defense is paid by US taxpayers do they can afford to be generous. But now President Trump is making them pay their fair share of NATO. Bye bye freebies.

Still waiting for that Grreeat health insurance that trump promised when he was running for prez while badmouthing obamacare.

One link to health care outcomes of other countries compared to USA. We' re like # 36 compared to the countries who have a more socialized way of handling their health care.

Findings International Comparison | 2018 Annual Report
/——/ And their national defense is paid by US taxpayers do they can afford to be generous. But now President Trump is making them pay their fair share of NATO. Bye bye freebies.

So in the meantime health care suffers so the 'defense industry' can hog up more money. What about the children and the infants? Or is it all about winning and to hell with human lives?

ok health care....hows that?....i used to deliver medical first class letters to many people in Anaheim and many were as white as you can be....

ok health care....hows that?....i used to deliver medical first class letters to many people in Anaheim and many were as white as you can be....

There ya go, a medical first class letter....WTF.

you dont think they dont communicate with the people that have it?...you just have it magically?...

you dont think they dont communicate with the people that have it?...you just have it magically?...

And you feel a medical first class letter is the magic ticket?

what the fuck do you think the letter says?...

Well, I'm guessing they were in a sealed envelope. Not that that would stop a low life letter carrier.

Well, I'm guessing they were in a sealed envelope. Not that that would stop a low life letter carrier.
/——-/ You’re debating a mail man? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

aww whats the matter thinker?..did i say something you just cant comprehend?....have you never got a letter from your ins company?...or are you one of those california people getting aide yourself ?......

aww whats the matter thinker?..did i say something you just cant comprehend?....have you never got a letter from your ins company?...or are you one of those california people getting aide yourself ?......

Yes I have, many. Should I be surprised that none of them said FREE insurance on the outside or the inside.

/——-/ You’re debating a mail man? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
as compared to a guy who wears a cellblock?...

Cellblock 13 Alpha Jockstrap
from eBay - ca_athlete_gear
Men · Spandex · Polyester · Striped
Official

Yes I have, many. Should I be surprised that none of them said FREE insurance on the outside or the inside.
did i say it said free?....or was that you?..all i said was there are many non brown people that get letters from medical...but maybe you did not like it when i said non brown people get those letters too...which is it?....

Forum List

Back