Univ. of Alabama fans committing MURDER over college ball games!?! Drop the program.

ok..ok..we get it.."your" team is regularly hammered by alabama and you need some way to feel better about it...

ok..ok..we get it.."your" team is regularly hammered by alabama and you need some way to feel better about it...

Oh not at all. My team doesnt play Alabama.

And my problem is with the majority of their violent fans who.murder and rape and assault and vandalize. Not a season goes by that all these incidents happen. Its corrupt. How many more must die?

#BamaOpponentLivesMatter

Alabama fan shoots kills LSU fan and wife after Tiger loss - Dr. Saturday - NCAAF Blog - Yahoo Sports
Sister Deadly shooting was over Alabama loss
Harvey Updyke has only paid 99 of the 800 000 he owes Auburn

WOW!!! Whats with all these redneck University of Alabama fans KILLING in the wake of the football teams losses???

All over an amateur college sports team??? Thats just a sample of all the murder and assault and vandalism committed by Alabama football fans all across the South. They're mostly all lowlife violent scum with low self esteem...hence their fanatical and often violent attachment to a college team that they have no personal connection to.

Its time to stop the violence...even of it means dropping the football program at Bammer. Enough is enough.

sounds like a good shoot...the "fan" who got killed brandished a pistol. You'd have shot him too, cop. You guys are scared of everything anyway.

LMAO!! I had forgotten the details of this event.

Yeah, an LSU fans calls a Bama fan after LSU beat Bama. Then the LSU fan drives over to the Bama fan's house. The two men get into a fight (obviously the LSU fan was the instigator). Then after the LSU fan gets his ass whipped by the Bama fan, he goes and gets a pistol from his vehicle and starts brandishing it. The Bama fan shoots him dead.

But you want to blame the Univ of Alabama and ban the entire football program? LMAO!! You must be an LSU fan.

Allegedly thats what happens. Bama fans do this shit all the time and lie about it. NO JUSTICE.

AND...who investgates acts of violence by Alabama fans against visiting fans? ALABAMA police.

Who else would investigate crimes in Tuscaloosa ALABAMA???

Federal cops or a special investigator.

You cant trust Bammer fans to investigate their own. And they're all violent.

Right. Because Feds have nothing better to do than investigate fights between drunks. lmao

We are ALL violent? Dude, even for you that is beyond nonsense.

Oh not at all. My team doesnt play Alabama.

And my problem is with the majority of their violent fans who.murder and rape and assault and vandalize. Not a season goes by that all these incidents happen. Its corrupt. How many more must die?

#BamaOpponentLivesMatter

your focus on alabama is revealing nevertheless...what about the cheating scandal at UNC where negro "athletes" were given credit for classes they didn't take? No problem with that?...but looking for incidents with random drunken fans and trying to use that as a way to blame the school? Very weak.

sounds like a good shoot...the "fan" who got killed brandished a pistol. You'd have shot him too, cop. You guys are scared of everything anyway.

Yeah, an LSU fans calls a Bama fan after LSU beat Bama. Then the LSU fan drives over to the Bama fan's house. The two men get into a fight (obviously the LSU fan was the instigator). Then after the LSU fan gets his ass whipped by the Bama fan, he goes and gets a pistol from his vehicle and starts brandishing it. The Bama fan shoots him dead.

But you want to blame the Univ of Alabama and ban the entire football program? LMAO!! You must be an LSU fan.

Allegedly thats what happens. Bama fans do this shit all the time and lie about it. NO JUSTICE.

AND...who investgates acts of violence by Alabama fans against visiting fans? ALABAMA police.

Right. Because Feds have nothing better to do than investigate fights between drunks. lmao

Yep. The violence displayed so often by Alabama fans....reveals how ALL of you act.

We have finally accepted that larger groups are undoubtedly represented by the actions of any individual member.

So...how many have you brutally killed after a Bama loss?

Sonny Clark probably has 3-4 Auburn bodies buried somewhere.

Yep. The violence displayed so often by Alabama fans....reveals how ALL of you act.

We have finally accepted that larger groups are undoubtedly represented by the actions of any individual member.

So...how many have you brutally killed after a Bama loss?

Sonny Clark probably has 3-4 Auburn bodies buried somewhere.

You should write for the Onion.

The only time in almost 50 years of going to games, that I have seen a fight was after a Florida game. The drunk gator fan was walking in the road cussing at the Bama fans. Most of the Bama fans ignored him. But one fan didn't. He knocked the shit out of him, then got him out of the road, made sure he was ok, and left him.

SHOCKING VIDEO. Here...an Alabama fan immediately after a loss...but no victims nearby.

His reaction is almost demonic in nature. Thank God this Bammer animal was isolated at his moment of highesf risk for killing.

SHOCKING VIDEO. Here...an Alabama fan immediately after a loss...but no victims nearby.

His reaction is almost demonic in nature. Thank God this Bammer animal was isolated at his moment of highesf risk for killing.

Dude, this video is about a teenager who got his video games taken away and is known for tantrums. He is not a Bama fan. It is called satire.

It has been up on YouTube for 5 years.

Dude, this video is about a teenager who got his video games taken away and is known for tantrums. He is not a Bama fan. It is called satire.

You're missing the point of my thread. Its meant for Sonny Clark but hes ignoring it.

I know that not all.Bama fans are violent.

Just most of them haha!

You're missing the point of my thread. Its meant for Sonny Clark but hes ignoring it.

I know that not all.Bama fans are violent.

Just most of them haha!

You are clueless. There are hundreds of thousands of Bama fans all over the country (or the world).

There is no more violence at Bama games than at many major sporting events. But those who do fight? Arrest them and prosecute them. Most of the fans won't mind at all. In fact, they will probably help, like they did when the lunatic updike did his nasty shit.

What makes you made is that Bama has been one of the top programs, year in and year out, since 2007. We graduate more of our players than most schools. And the athletic dept is one of the most profitable in the NCAA.

But I understand your jealousy.

Forum List

Back