Rand Paul Blames 'Lack Of Fathers' For Baltimore Protests

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Maybe if law enforcement would stop murdering them all, ther'd be enough around....just sayin!!

Having black fathers around wouldn't matter anyway. They're feral savages by nature. It is instilled in them. They are impulsive creatures with a genetic habit to self destruct and wreck havoc on civilized society they exist in. Rand needs to get a clue.

Actually, Rand is right, but there are very few black fathers. Most of them are baby daddies. A father sticks around to raise his kids, give them guidance and instill values. We don't see very many of them.

Actually, Rand is right, but there are very few black fathers. Most of them are baby daddies. A father sticks around to raise his kids, give them guidance and instill values. We don't see very many of them.

I don't think you want black men conveying their values to their illegitimate children. Lest they become like their fathers.

Maybe if law enforcement would stop murdering them all, ther'd be enough around....just sayin!!

How many black fathers has Baltimore PD killed since 2005? 2-3 tops?

Black residents have killed over 2000 of their own since then.

I recommend every cop in America on May 1st go on strike for 7 days. Just to clear the air. Everyone gets a fresh start,:spinner::thanks:

I agree. Call it "Mayday". One week. No cops. May 1-7th.

In fairness. ..no pay that week either. But im sure cops would make that deal.

Having black fathers around wouldn't matter anyway. They're feral savages by nature. It is instilled in them. They are impulsive creatures with a genetic habit to self destruct and wreck havoc on civilized society they exist in. Rand needs to get a clue.

On permanent ignore. Congratulations.

I don't think you want black men conveying their values to their illegitimate children. Lest they become like their fathers.
That's what the problem is right now. Fatherless black men begetting fatherless black sons. Once you break the cycle things will improve.

Forum List

Back