"Unite the Right".

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
White Nationalists March on University of Virginia

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. — A month after a Ku Klux Klan rally here ended with the police using tear gas on protesters, Charlottesville is bracing for a weekend of white nationalist demonstrations and counterprotests, and suddenly this tranquil college town feels like a city under siege.

Thousands of people — many from out of town — are expected to descend on the city to either protest or participate in a “Unite the Right” rally on Saturday convened by white nationalists who oppose a plan to remove a statue of
Robert E. Lee, the Confederate general, from a city park."

Catchy slogan for white supremacy...Unite the Right...

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. — A month after a Ku Klux Klan rally here ended with the police using tear gas on protesters, Charlottesville is bracing for a weekend of white nationalist demonstrations and counterprotests, and suddenly this tranquil college town feels like a city under siege.

Thousands of people — many from out of town — are expected to descend on the city to either protest or participate in a “Unite the Right” rally on Saturday convened by white nationalists who oppose a plan to remove a statue of

They have theirs, you have yours. The rest of us will watch with some amusement.

They have theirs, you have yours. The rest of us will watch with some amusement.

Is this where you pretend you don't agree with them?

You people consider me to be one of them. They consider me to be one of you.

I find you both to be equally worthless.

Why are these CONSERVATIVES throwing a fit over the removal of a Robert E. Lee statue?

Lee was one of those evil Democrats from our nation's history that conservatives constantly try to use to pin the guilt by association label of racism on modern Democrats.

You people consider me to be one of them. They consider me to be one of you.

I find you both to be equally worthless.

You want Thousand Island or Blue Cheese dressing on that salad?

Why are these CONSERVATIVES throwing a fit over the removal of a Robert E. Lee statue?

Lee was one of those evil Democrats from our nation's history that conservatives constantly try to use to pin the guilt by association label of racism on modern Democrats.

Because the Democrats should not be permitted to write their sins out of the historical record.

"Mr. Kessler, who organized the event on Saturday and calls himself a “white advocate,” said in an interview that his goal was to “de-stigmatize white advocacy so that white people can stand up for their interests just like any other identity group.”

That's a very common sentiment expressed around here, isn't it?

Democrats created the klan. But I cant wait for all the rioting and beating people and property damage!

Because the Democrats should not be permitted to write their sins out of the historical record.

If you're great-grandfather was a serial killer, would that be your sin too?

Fake story. Has to be.
Nah...it's planned. It's a protest about removing a historic statue of Robert E. Lee from a park.

My personal jury is out on this trend of attempting to erase US history.

For the OP intent to color all the GOP as KKK members, the OPs a retard who has no clue about which party owns the KKK.

Conservatism owns the KKK.

I've never heard of any Democrat trying to pretend that the South wasn't Democratic in 1860.

I have heard rightwingers try to claim that the secessionists weren't conservatives, and that the Civil War wasn't about slavery.

Only if I publicly denied that he was in spite of the evidence, in order to confuse the record for strictly political purposes.

I've never heard of any Democrat trying to pretend that the South wasn't Democratic in 1860.

I have heard rightwingers try to claim that the secessionists weren't conservatives, and that the Civil War wasn't about slavery.

I've heard Democrats claim that the parties reversed polarity in the mid-1960s, despite the lack of evidence to support the claim, and the existence of evidence to the contrary.

Only if I publicly denied that he was in spite of the evidence, in order to confuse the record for strictly political purposes.

Who is denying that the conservative South in 1860 was run by a party called the Democrats?

I've heard Democrats claim that the parties reversed polarity in the mid-1960s, despite the lack of evidence to support the claim, and the existence of evidence to the contrary.

It is a proven fact that the South voted Democrat for over a hundred years, but started voting Republican from 1964 on.

Forum List

Back