Unions lose big in South Carolina......

Well you have to keep in mind that South Carolina is a fully blown third world shithole populated by heathens. Where reading at the third grade level is unheard of.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
All workers can thank the Labor Movement for laying the groundwork for decent wages, benefits, and working conditions.

Their job now is to remain in the background as an ever present threat to employers who might want return to the days of treating workers like shit that that kind of crap will no longer be tolerated.

Well you have to keep in mind that South Carolina is a fully blown third world shithole populated by heathens.

View attachment 112698

Oh......you must have mis typed.......we are talking about South Carolina...not California...Chicago, or Washington D.C.......

You don't know squat. I live in butt lick ky where everybody collects a 700 dollar a month nut check plus welfare on top of that and you my friend are paying the tab. Enjoy.

And south crapalina is doing the exact same thing. All on your dime.

Well you have to keep in mind that South Carolina is a fully blown third world shithole populated by heathens. Where reading at the third grade level is unheard of.

Like anywhere else, the coastal regions are quite nice.

Inland, however, is another story . . .

All workers can thank the Labor Movement for laying the groundwork for decent wages, benefits, and working conditions.

Their job now is to remain in the background as an ever present threat to employers who might want return to the days of treating workers like shit that that kind of crap will no longer be tolerated.
The Unions need to purge their management of people who have not worked up through the ranks. Too many business management degrees runing the unions and they have lost he sympathy of most American workers who feel no empathy for union workers demanding four times the pay that any typical American workers would take in a heart beat.

View attachment 112698

You do realize that reading at a third grade level would be a major improvement for most liberals on this message board.

What's a matter? Did I rub your ancestry the wrong way! Your daddy o and mommykins to ;)

Want to try that last sentence in English? I may have been too generous thinking you had a third grade reading level

Last edited:

View attachment 112698

You do realize that reading at a third grade level would be a major improvement for most liberals on this message board.

What's a matter? Did I rub your ancestry the wrong way! Your daddy o and mommykins to ;)

Want to try hat last sentence in English? I may have been too generous thinking you had a thrid grade reading level

You should be more than familiar with white trash speak seeings how you were born & raised white trash.

Right now South Carolina ranks 42nd in median income and last in union membership. The states with high union membership, in most cases, rank in the states with the highest union membership.
List of U.S. states by income - Wikipedia
Union affiliation by U.S. state - Wikipedia

And then there's this: View attachment 112706
Notice how the demise of unions has demised the middle classes' share of the National Income.

Income may indeed drop, but far more people are employed. That's the problem with unions. Many members pay their dues but never get any work because they're not pals with the union bosses. I employ a electrician up here on my property from time to time. He's a CA union member who has maybe three jobs a year through his union shop. Were it not for the work he gets up here in Nevada he'd be broke.

View attachment 112698

Want to try hat last sentence in English? I may have been too generous thinking you had a thrid grade reading level

You should be more than familiar with white trash speak seeings how you were born & raised white trash.

So, can I can borrow your crystal ball when you are finished with it? You might want to take it in for a calibration check. Who says I am white and poor?

Forum List

Back