Unions: Is this time and money well spent?

get rid of the ridiculous union protection rules that add to inefficiencies, such as only certain people can do this task, or you need three trucks to accomplish what one truck could.

You have obviously never worked in IT in a private corporation.
This is EXACTLY how corporate America has dumbed down and exhibited their opinion of the worker bee.
I used to work in 10 people shops where each person did everything, projects were completed in under 6 months and team members were paid well.
Today, projects consists of dozens, if not over 100 people, each of whom has their "specialty" and gets crumbs.
It's a joke.

the beauty of capitalism is that you must offer the best jobs and best products just to survive!!
The beauty of the Stock Market is that all you have to do is meet a mathematical formula before the Quarter ends.

so?????

. Focus on making the Union Label mean superior quality

the way you get superior quality is through competition, not through unions which make it impossible to fire an uncompetitive worker!!

The solution is to make unions illegal again and get those 30 million jobs and the middle class and our manufacturing base back!!

too stupid of course!! lower wages and lower prices don't hurt at all but do give 30 million a chance to get their jobs back!!

Their low paying, crappy jobs back.

dear, unions jobs were far far better than the low paid service jobs they have now, if they have jobs at all
Yeah, unions did a lousy job of building the slum called Manhattan.

what?? Unions shipped 30 million jobs offshore and destroyed our middle class so should be made illegal and declared treasonous!!
Ever visit the Rockefeller Estate in Sleepy Hollow?
I'm not crying for the poor bastard.

I hope you're happy that your children will be living under the thumb of the Chinese.

too stupid of course!! lower wages and lower prices don't hurt at all but do give 30 million a chance to get their jobs back!!

Their low paying, crappy jobs back.

dear, unions jobs were far far better than the low paid service jobs they have now, if they have jobs at all
Yeah, unions did a lousy job of building the slum called Manhattan.

what?? Unions shipped 30 million jobs offshore and destroyed our middle class so should be made illegal and declared treasonous!!
Ever visit the Rockefeller Estate in Sleepy Hollow?
I'm not crying for the poor bastard.

I hope your happy that your children will be living under the thumb of the Chinese.

make liberal unions illegal again and the 30 million jobs will come back. Eliminate corporate taxes and another 10 million will come back!!

Conservatives use the meme "quality" to push Free Market Capitalism.
What they really mean is low wages, long hours and "profit".

the pure beauty of capitalism is that you must provide the best jobs and products just to survive. Is that really over your head?
That's a load of horseshit that doesn't translate into reality.
I have to deal with incompetence in everything from my Cell Phone Provider to where I Bank.

The ONLY thing, IN REALITY (which I know you can't deal with), that matters is profit.

You fool, Unions made the middle class.
Past Performance is No Guarantee of Future Results

of course capitalism made the middle class, unions merely slowed down its arrival and then treasonously shipped it all to China.
How old are you? 10?

I have no issues with labor unions in the private sector.

Public sector unions should be illegal. Period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You fool, Unions made the middle class.
Past Performance is No Guarantee of Future Results

of course capitalism made the middle class, unions merely slowed down its arrival and then treasonously shipped it all to China.
How old are you? 10?

of course capitalism made the middle class, unions merely slowed down its arrival, and then unions treasonously shipped it all to China.

Damn those police unions...

Unions are victims of their own success. Virtually everything they campaigned for, such as the 40 hour work week, overtime pay, safety regulations, etc, have been put into law. Unfortunately, they act like it's still 1934. That's why they are increasingly being seen as useless, behind the times, and an arm of the DNC. They need to adapt and deal with the world the way it is today. Focus on making the Union Label mean superior quality and not just higher costs, for example, would go a long way.

Note the term "Union Label". Last I checked, police unions don't manufacture anything. But, if you want to talk about them, have at it.

Unions are victims of their own success. Virtually everything they campaigned for, such as the 40 hour work week, overtime pay, safety regulations, etc, have been put into law. Unfortunately, they act like it's still 1934. That's why they are increasingly being seen as useless, behind the times, and an arm of the DNC. They need to adapt and deal with the world the way it is today. Focus on making the Union Label mean superior quality and not just higher costs, for example, would go a long way.

Note the term "Union Label". Last I checked, police unions don't manufacture anything. But, if you want to talk about them, have at it.

Still a union...whether they produce or assert collective bargaining..

Still a union...whether they produce or assert collective bargaining..

And the point is..?

Forum List

Back