UNION THUGS Destroy & Trample AFP Tent – Rough Up Conservatives in Lansing

The proper response would be tar and feathers and a ride out of town on a rail. Courageous Americans used to do that to snake oil salesmen who peddled poison not stand around saying "well maybe his next batch will work as advertised".

This would have been more helpful a few days ago when Obama was here. I'll try to remember for next time.

That's for you to decide, I suppose, give it a try.

hahahaha Unions are not dead.

I work for the space program and am part of the IBEW union. We are strong as ever.

Stop listening to FOX news you idiots.

Last edited:
Dismantling the Cape huh?

Not at all. IM currently in the middle of showing Space X how our radar network is the best in the world and will help them achieve maximum support for each mission.

Im also watching the old Atlas V pad turned into a manned space flight launching pad. We are in the middle of retrofitting the old Ares program manned space vehicle to work on the heavy lift Atlas V rocket.

We are also in the middle of upgrading our entire COMM and radio infrastructure.

We are beyond busy out here, as a matter of fact this year has been the business launch schedule in the history of KSC. Stop watching FOX news, you might learn something.

Not at all. IM currently in the middle of showing Space X how our radar network is the best in the world and will help them achieve maximum support for each mission.

Im also watching the old Atlas V pad turned into a manned space flight launching pad. We are in the middle of retrofitting the old Ares program manned space vehicle to work on the heavy lift Atlas V rocket.

We are also in the middle of upgrading our entire COMM and radio infrastructure.

We are beyond busy out here, as a matter of fact this year has been the business launch schedule in the history of KSC. Stop watching FOX news, you might learn something.

So would these be military missions or private? The fiscal cliff is going to gut many of your projects correct?

there you go cons. :up:

seriously though, you cons need to, like my DI used to say :drillsergeant: , "harden the fuck up!!!"

Its mainly USAF, 90% Military 10% commercial. But thats sort of skewed.

Space X can and will assume all LEO manned launch support allowing NASA to plan and build for a huge mission in the near future. See, Russia has been milking the private sector satellite launch support for decades, while we have not. Space X will and is changing this, providing income for the entire area.

The Fiscal cliff to my knowledge wont effect us out here, we are mission critical and on 24/7 call for this mission. But knowing the USAF, they will take soem of the loss out on us contractors but this range is also up for a new contract, 4-5 billion$, so who knows.

The USAF is trying to join the Eastern and Western test ranges, that's why the huge price tag.

Overall, we are doing quite well out here, the Shuttle fleet was old, expensive and not safe. It was time to move on and we are. We just launched the mini Shuttle today, a big Congrats go to my ULA brothers over at United Launch Alliance, a unionized outfit as well.

hahahaha Unions are not dead.

I work for the space program and am part of the IBEW union. We are strong as ever.

Stop listening to FOX news you idiots.

Sure will, the other channels aren't covering this violence.

what violence? Some conservative douche got knocked the F out. Next.

what violence? Some conservative douche got knocked the F out. Next.

Violence is violence, and is unacceptable during the political process. If you have to resort to violence to debate with your opponent, you don't have a case.

Last edited:
Can you imagine the headlines if a conservative group "roughed up" some liberal gathering?

ya, and stupidity is stupidity. No way anyone should be cheering for weaker unions. And secondly, what the heck did a conservative hack think would happen at a rally full of Union member's who feel slighted? lol. I mean really, this reporter was sort of asking for an ass whooping. He got one.

ya, and stupidity is stupidity. No way anyone should be cheering for weaker unions. And secondly, what the heck did a conservative hack think would happen at a rally full of Union member's who feel slighted? lol. I mean really, this reporter was sort of asking for an ass whooping. He got one.

Good job thugs good job!

Unions made Detroit what it is today!

in part, yes they did. I would never work the UAW union. However, Ronald Reagen also did quite a bit of damage as well. It is known.

Not the point is it?

Well its Law and Order for you Libs every time, right?

Forum List

Back