UNION THUGS Destroy & Trample AFP Tent – Rough Up Conservatives in Lansing

All I'm hearing is the "SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE WORN THOSE SKIMPY CLOTHES" excuses from the left...

Pathetic bunch

Not the same thing, not at all, you suck at comparison.

Not the same really? The old rape excuse was she was asking for it because of how she was dressed I have seen more than one poster on here claim he was asking for it because he was a conservative who went there the comparison between the mindsets is more accurate than you will ever want to admit.

We can only hope Obama's success is as good on the fiscal cliff as he proved out in Michigan on right to work.

Using the first amendment is a freedom but it is also a responsibility, The only people who are fooled about the leadership, purpose and funding of the high sounding "Americans for prosperity" are people such as yourself, if Americans actually had courage anymore we would all be much more hostile to this kind of astroturfing lobbyist manipulation of our politics. Some of the greatest days in American history involve not standing by while special interests shove us around but shoving them back. Through big business lobbying efforts we are poorer, less free, more spied upon, more militarized, more in debt, more at war, and especially more scared. Some of us are sick of being scared into doing any more stupid shit.

and the proper response to all you are saying is ripping up someone else's tent.

Got it.

You really dont realize how dumb your position is dont you?

The proper response would be tar and feathers and a ride out of town on a rail. Courageous Americans used to do that to snake oil salesmen who peddled poison not stand around saying "well maybe his next batch will work as advertised".

Then nut up and try to tar and feather some conservative. Hopefully he's armed.

All I'm hearing is the "SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE WORN THOSE SKIMPY CLOTHES" excuses from the left...

Pathetic bunch

It is indeed the same thing. Bad behavior is bad behavior regardless of why it occured. Most of you are trying to excuse this away and that is also indeed pathetic.

You misunderstand me, I can only speak for myself but I am not really excusing this, I am applauding this. Fucker went there to stir up shit and that is what he got. I somehow doubt many women go out with the intention to get raped so again your comparison sucks balls. If you do not see that asshole's actions as a deliberate provocation then I am not sure you can see anything past your partisan blinders.

It is indeed the same thing. Bad behavior is bad behavior regardless of why it occured. Most of you are trying to excuse this away and that is also indeed pathetic.

You misunderstand me, I can only speak for myself but I am not really excusing this, I am applauding this. Fucker went there to stir up shit and that is what he got. I somehow doubt many women go out with the intention to get raped so again your comparison sucks balls. If you do not see that asshole's actions as a deliberate provocation then I am not sure you can see anything past your partisan blinders.

So by your definition all those union guys who showed to stir things up should have gotten what they deserved? Many of them broke the law. Some confronted police violently. Did the police provoke them too?

I remember the good ole days when tea partiers were practically condemned to death for the mere unproven claim that the spit at someone.

My how the tables have changed

Congratulations to Gov. Rick Snyder and the Republicans for making Michigan a right to work state.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

This will be yet another major blow to unions, not to mention it will also hurt the Democrat Party's money laundering scheme they have going through unions.

What I also like about this is, Gov. Snyder and Republicans sent another message to unions, and that is...your thug tactics, riots and violent behavior will not work - you are not going to get rewarded for this behavior. Well, those thug tactics did not work for unions. Great to see some people not take any of the crap from unions. Perhaps John Boehner, and the establishment Republicans should take a lesson about standing up to the enemy from Snyder, Walker and others who have bravely stood their ground and refused to give in. It can be done, and when it is done, there is nothing more beautiful than to see a defeated Democrat or leftist.

So by your definition all those union guys who showed to stir things up should have gotten what they deserved? Many of them broke the law. Some confronted police violently. Did the police provoke them too?

Can't say, police provocation of labor protesters has a long bloody history in this country. Got some film? Otherwise take off the blinders for a moment and pretend you don't hate the protesters or their cause, not sure you can but if you could you would see that the guy was actually asking for it lunging towards an angry crowd being 100% confrontational. He wanted to get punched, he deserved it, you all get your clip showing how violent the commies are but don't expect me or anyone to allow that prick to play the victim.

Those who did confront police were dealt with quickly and non violently. I think three people had been arrested.

Congratulations to Gov. Rick Snyder and the Republicans for making Michigan a right to work state.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

This will be yet another major blow to unions, not to mention it will also hurt the Democrat Party's money laundering scheme they have going through unions.

What I also like about this is, Gov. Snyder and Republicans sent another message to unions, and that is...your thug tactics, riots and violent behavior will not work - you are not going to get rewarded for this behavior. Well, those thug tactics did not work for unions. Great to see some people not take any of the crap from unions. Perhaps John Boehner, and the establishment Republicans should take a lesson about standing up to the enemy from Snyder, Walker and others who have bravely stood their ground and refused to give in. It can be done, and when it is done, there is nothing more beautiful than to see a defeated Democrat or leftist.

No "leftist" is ever so powerful as in defeat, that prick in Michigan has no idea what he has done to energize his opposition with this silly stunt.

I live in Michigan and I am very glad to see Right to Work laws pass here. If you would have told me ten years ago we would pass this - I would say it would never happen. But unions have lost a lot of power in Michigan over the last decade - because they have slit their own throats by causing companies to go out of business or move over seas because they can't compete.

You know how many auto plants and other manufacturing plants we would still have if not for the UAW and other unions?

I also found it hilarious that on all our local news stations(even the local fox station) there was no mention of the violence and taking down of the tent and beating a reporter...they were all reporting on how relatively peaceful the demonstrations were - I wanted to throw my shoe at my TV.

Amen brother, amen.

No "leftist" is ever so powerful as in defeat, that prick in Michigan has no idea what he has done to energize his opposition with this silly stunt.

The unions had no idea how wrong they were, they over reached and this is what happens Prop 2 was crushed. 60% voted against it as they were voting for Obama

Michigan’s Prop 2: The Great Union Power Grab
Government unions try to set themselves up as a super-legislature—and fail

Summary: Led by a reform-minded governor, Michigan enacted a series of reforms to rein in government unions that were bankrupting the state. The unions responded with a proposed amendment that would have given them unprecedented power to overturn state laws. Despite Michigan’s history as a strongly pro-union state, voters resoundingly rejected the amendment—proving that reform is possible almost everywhere in the country

I live in Michigan and I am very glad to see Right to Work laws pass here. If you would have told me ten years ago we would pass this - I would say it would never happen. But unions have lost a lot of power in Michigan over the last decade - because they have slit their own throats by causing companies to go out of business or move over seas because they can't compete.

You know how many auto plants and other manufacturing plants we would still have if not for the UAW and other unions?

I also found it hilarious that on all our local news stations(even the local fox station) there was no mention of the violence and taking down of the tent and beating a reporter...they were all reporting on how relatively peaceful the demonstrations were - I wanted to throw my shoe at my TV.

I take issue with your "can't compete" statement, maybe you can say how much income and benefits we have to give up to successfully compete with Chinese and Mexican labor and how that is good for anyone other than big business owners?

Americans for Prosperity staged the whole thing as publicity stunt.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt6I8BrQCVY&feature=player_embedded]Witness explains how he saw Tea Party activists take down their own tents - YouTube[/ame]

Seriously, you all just dont get it. And thats fine. Remember that feeling you felt when Obama won for a second time, ya, you might want to get use to that as once again you all are way off.

Im just being honest here, you keep acting like spoiled rotten sore losers, we will treat you as such.

you people treat others like shit win or lose..I'm just being honest here

Using the first amendment is a freedom but it is also a responsibility, The only people who are fooled about the leadership, purpose and funding of the high sounding "Americans for prosperity" are people such as yourself, if Americans actually had courage anymore we would all be much more hostile to this kind of astroturfing lobbyist manipulation of our politics. Some of the greatest days in American history involve not standing by while special interests shove us around but shoving them back. Through big business lobbying efforts we are poorer, less free, more spied upon, more militarized, more in debt, more at war, and especially more scared. Some of us are sick of being scared into doing any more stupid shit.

and the proper response to all you are saying is ripping up someone else's tent.

Got it.

You really dont realize how dumb your position is dont you?

The proper response would be tar and feathers and a ride out of town on a rail. Courageous Americans used to do that to snake oil salesmen who peddled poison not stand around saying "well maybe his next batch will work as advertised".

So you say we should tar and feather Obama?

:321:

The Koch Bros tent got trampled. :confused: :( Boo f'n hoo :eusa_boohoo:

It's amazing the amount of violence liberals like yourself will cheer when you don't get your way.

I also noticed the White House didn't condemn the violence ether.

Next time somebody starts whining about gun violence or imaginary Tea Party violence I'm going to remember this.

ya, and stupidity is stupidity. No way anyone should be cheering for weaker unions. And secondly, what the heck did a conservative hack think would happen at a rally full of Union member's who feel slighted? lol. I mean really, this reporter was sort of asking for an ass whooping. He got one.

You're that guy raping chicks because they wore sexy clothes huh?

I mean, that were asking for it right???

You fukin tool...

Forum List

Back