Union Thugs are being Identified Check it out

Had an anti-union thug punched a union guy, it would be front page news.

I heard the interview with Crowder. He specifically did not punch back so there was no doubt whatsoever who was the antagonist.

I hope Crowder presses assault and battery charges against the sonofabitch. Maybe a few months behind bars with some "non-union" thugs will make him think twice about punching somebody he doesn't like. What a punk.

You don't spend time in jail for simple assault. Trust me...I know

And isn't this lovely. Union criminals destroying a hot dog vendor's cart because he had the freaking nerve to sell food to conservatives. Just a poor dude trying to make a living.

What pigs. Ah the state of liberals today cheering on their brethren swine. Actually I shouldn't insult pigs.

They at least have a purpose in life and death after eating at a trough as compared to liberals who don't contribute jack shit to the universe but just suck off the governments tit aka taxpayer dollars.

Michigan Union Goons Destroy Hotdog Vendor’s Cart While Hurling Racist Epithats at Him (Video)

clint-tarver-e1355341143250.jpg

This is small business owner Clint Tarver of Lansing, Michigan. He was caught in the violent chaos that erupted when union thugs attacked the Americans for Prosperity tent on the capitol grounds yesterday during the right-to-work debate. His hot dog stand was destroyed. The union thugs also verbally attacked Vince for selling hotdogs to conservatives.

Video at link.

Michigan Union Goons Destroy Hotdog Vendor’s Cart While Hurling Racist Epithats at Him (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

One of the most basic tactics in war is to interupt the chain of supply.

Starve the enemy.

I hope Crowder presses assault and battery charges against the sonofabitch. Maybe a few months behind bars with some "non-union" thugs will make him think twice about punching somebody he doesn't like. What a punk.

I wonder how tough ol' Tony will be in the shower.

Tony will be just fine if he goes to jail.

Inmates ...bullies in jail and prison only pick on people that will not fight. The last thing a prison bully wants is to get injured in a real fight...there are usually a lot of inmates waiting for their chance to get revenge.

:lol:

Surely you jest.

Crowder would have to release all the video footage if he pressed civil charges, so you know there's zero chance of that happening.

By the way, what do you think of Crowder's pal with the gun who was screaming that he'd kill everyone?

Good pictures. And you liberal fools on this board, do you really think your stupid threads can undo evidence? Debunked my ass. :lol:

UNION THUG Who Beat Steven Crowder ID’ed – His Name Is Tony Camargo …Update: Second Goon Identified
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, December 11, 2012, 4:11 PM

tony.jpg

The union official who sucker punched Steven Crowder today in Michigan has been identified.
His name is Tony.

tony-union-thug-e1355265550540.jpg

ibew-local-e1355263743704.jpg

The union official who sucker punched Steven Crowder today in Michigan has been identified.
His name is Tony.

Tony Camargo

Union official Tony Camargo goes to work on Steven Crowder’s face–

Tony Camargo is a member of the IBEW. The IBEW local is 876, Grand Rapids, MI.

Next time he assaults a conservative he may not want to wear his name on his jacket

On the actual video at the link his whole name flashes on the screen.

But here's the still.

tony-cummings1.jpg

Rest at link.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...crowder-ided-his-name-is-tony-cummings-video/

What is the point you're trying to make?

That union membership isn't 100% free of criminals?

Wow.

You tell em......it's only 85%.

Inmates ...bullies in jail and prison only pick on people that will not fight. The last thing a prison bully wants is to get injured in a real fight...there are usually a lot of inmates waiting for their chance to get revenge.

:lol:

Surely you jest.

Not at all. I know exactly what I am talking about. You have seen too many depictions of incarceration on your television.

Sounds like you speak from experience. :lol:

Good pictures. And you liberal fools on this board, do you really think your stupid threads can undo evidence? Debunked my ass. :lol:

UNION THUG Who Beat Steven Crowder ID’ed – His Name Is Tony Camargo …Update: Second Goon Identified

tony.jpg

His name is Tony.

tony-union-thug-e1355265550540.jpg

ibew-local-e1355263743704.jpg

His name is Tony.

Tony Camargo

Union official Tony Camargo goes to work on Steven Crowder’s face–

Tony Camargo is a member of the IBEW. The IBEW local is 876, Grand Rapids, MI.

Next time he assaults a conservative he may not want to wear his name on his jacket

On the actual video at the link his whole name flashes on the screen.

But here's the still.

tony-cummings1.jpg

Rest at link.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...crowder-ided-his-name-is-tony-cummings-video/

What is the point you're trying to make?

That union membership isn't 100% free of criminals?

Wow.

You tell em......it's only 85%.

link?

Crowder would have to release all the video footage if he pressed civil charges, so you know there's zero chance of that happening.

By the way, what do you think of Crowder's pal with the gun who was screaming that he'd kill everyone?

All the video is out there. Union thugs are busted. There is even video of Union thugs busting up a poor black man's hot dog stand and calling him racially charged names because he had the unmitigated gall to make a living and was serving hot dogs to conservatives.

Such pigs. Such swine.

Sounds like you speak from experience. :lol:

I do.

All the video is out there. Union thugs are busted. There is even video of Union thugs busting up a poor black man's hot dog stand and calling him racially charged names because he had the unmitigated gall to make a living and was serving hot dogs to conservatives.

Such pigs. Such swine.

these videos will go viral, the union pigs will lose a lot of sympathy.

Such pigs. Such swine.

Didn't you also claim that Obama never identified the Benghazi attackers as terrorists?

Didn't you also insist that Jeep was moving to China?

Didn't you also insist that all the polls were wrong and Obama was going to lose?

Are you aware that NONE of you conservatives on this board have a gram of credibility among you?

Too bad the manufacturers of the faux astroturf AFP weren't on the line. I'd like to see the Koch Brothers stand up for themselves, rather than getting a bunch of morons do their bidding.

Too bad the manufacturers of the faux astroturf AFP weren't on the line. I'd like to see the Koch Brothers stand up for themselves, rather than getting a bunch of morons do their bidding.

Only the union pigs are responsible for the way they behaved. Not the Koch Brothers, Not the tea party and not the AFP. just them pigs.

No one on the right has any credibility according to nycarb. Funny stuff bro...

With comments like that how do you expect to be addressed by the opposition?

Such pigs. Such swine.

Didn't you also claim that Obama never identified the Benghazi attackers as terrorists?

Didn't you also insist that Jeep was moving to China?

Didn't you also insist that all the polls were wrong and Obama was going to lose?

Are you aware that NONE of you conservatives on this board have a gram of credibility among you?

Oh deflect much? :lol:

There's a video of the union pieces of fecal matter destroying a black hot dog vendor's cart and you bring up Bengazi?

Put down the bong.

Forum List

Back