Union Thugs are being Identified Check it out

I think Fox needs to release the unedited footage of what occured prior to the punches being thrown.

Eye witness accounts say Crowley was being an asshole and asking for a fight.

Would those eyewitnesses be other union members and supporters?

Ken Spitzley, a state agriculture department employee, told HuffPost that he walked to the protest at the state Capitol during a break from work and that he witnessed Crowder getting in protesters' faces.

"He was just after everybody," said the 56-year-old Spitzley, a procurement technician whose workplace is represented by the United Auto Workers. "There was no question he was there just to start a fight, to start some kind of trouble."

Steven Crowder Punched: Man Claims Fox News Contributor Goaded Other Union Protesters

So who was it that "goaded" the union folks into cutting down the tent? Apparently an opposing viewpoint is not something that is tolerated by unions in Michigan. If someone responds to your yelling and sign waving by also yelling and sign waving then liberals feel justified in punching them out or destroying their property. Would one of you like to explain to me how this behavior differs from say...Nazis Brownshirts?

Would those eyewitnesses be other union members and supporters?

Ken Spitzley, a state agriculture department employee, told HuffPost that he walked to the protest at the state Capitol during a break from work and that he witnessed Crowder getting in protesters' faces.

"He was just after everybody," said the 56-year-old Spitzley, a procurement technician whose workplace is represented by the United Auto Workers. "There was no question he was there just to start a fight, to start some kind of trouble."

Steven Crowder Punched: Man Claims Fox News Contributor Goaded Other Union Protesters

So who was it that "goaded" the union folks into cutting down the tent? Apparently an opposing viewpoint is not something that is tolerated by unions in Michigan. If someone responds to your yelling and sign waving by also yelling and sign waving then liberals feel justified in punching them out or destroying their property. Would one of you like to explain to me how this behavior differs from say...Nazis Brownshirts?
Americans have a right to peaceful protests.

Assault with fists punching someone out is not a peaceful assembly and is also against the law.

Being a Union member does not protect you from obeying the law. It's too bad mentally brainwashed goons think they can get away with malicious conduct and taking the law into their own hands.

Maybe they should have to pay double since they receive double time and double fines as what others get. How's that for redistributing justice?

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

And isn't this lovely. Union criminals destroying a hot dog vendor's cart because he had the freaking nerve to sell food to conservatives. Just a poor dude trying to make a living.

What pigs. Ah the state of liberals today cheering on their brethren swine. Actually I shouldn't insult pigs.

They at least have a purpose in life and death after eating at a trough as compared to liberals who don't contribute jack shit to the universe but just suck off the governments tit aka taxpayer dollars.

Michigan Union Goons Destroy Hotdog Vendor’s Cart While Hurling Racist Epithats at Him (Video)

clint-tarver-e1355341143250.jpg

This is small business owner Clint Tarver of Lansing, Michigan. He was caught in the violent chaos that erupted when union thugs attacked the Americans for Prosperity tent on the capitol grounds yesterday during the right-to-work debate. His hot dog stand was destroyed. The union thugs also verbally attacked Vince for selling hotdogs to conservatives.

Video at link.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...t-while-hurling-racist-epithats-at-him-video/

I heard this guy interviewed on radio this morning, he thanked Republicans for helping him.
He said he would buy some new equipment and donate to his church

Thousands of Dollars Raised for "Hot Dog Guy"

UPDATE: As of noon on Thursday, people had donated more than $28,000 to Tarver.

LANSING, Mich. (WLNS) -- A popular hot dog stand owner in downtown Lansing was caught up in one of the most dramatic events of Tuesday's protests.

Clint Tarver, also known as the "Hot Dog Guy" had his catering equipment destroyed when a tent was torn down during the protest at the Capitol.

Tarver was inside when the tent came crashing down.

"I found myself crawling out of it leaving all my stuff in there to get trampled on, destroyed and dumped all over the ground," says Tarver. "It was kind of scary because I never experienced anything like that."

Tarver says Americans for Prosperity hired him to cater the food. He tells 6 News he wasn't there to take political sides. "I'm not on this side, I'm not on that side, I'm just doing the job."

However, doing his job cost him hundreds of dollars. "I lost anywhere from $400 to $450 worth of catering equipment," says Tarver.

However, the Lansing community has stepped in to help him get back on his feet. In less than 48 hours, one of his fans helped him raise at least $17,000. The amount continues to grow throughout the day.

"I'm just overwhelmed. I had no idea that people are concerned about me and I was so well-liked," says Tarver

Thousands of Dollars Raised for "Hot Dog Guy" - WLNS TV 6 Lansing - Jackson | Your Local News Leader

Last edited:
For the rest of his life, Crowder will be known as the guy who got pwned by the old guy.

Sadly, he's tougher than the mincing metrosexual conservatives on this thread. FOX ordered them to piss their pants, so they all pissed themselves in unison. Hey, since the whole Benghazi thing collapsed, FOX has to fill airtime with something.

Conservatives, good luck with the whole squealing pansy routine. America really respects that. Yes, you are all such victims. Now go change your undies, and then head back to watch FOX for the latest agitprop. Maybe they can tell you about how union members drink the blood of Christian babies.

Anti union thugs have killed workers when they tried to org. Do you know what happened to sharecroppers? They were lynched by consertives. Do we need to keep going in either direction time wise, you right wing jokers on here don't even know right from wrong.

For the rest of his life, Crowder will be known as the guy who got pwned by the old guy.

Sadly, he's tougher than the mincing metrosexual conservatives on this thread. FOX ordered them to piss their pants, so they all pissed themselves in unison. Hey, since the whole Benghazi thing collapsed, FOX has to fill airtime with something.

Conservatives, good luck with the whole squealing pansy routine. America really respects that. Yes, you are all such victims. Now go change your undies, and then head back to watch FOX for the latest agitprop. Maybe they can tell you about how union members drink the blood of Christian babies.

"Mincing metrosexual conservatives"..."squealing pansy"? Dude, get your talking points down...will ya! It's the conservatives that are supposed to be gay bashers...not you progressives!

Oh, and just for your information, the "whole Benghazi thing"...as you refer to the needless death or our Ambassador and three other Americans...has not "collapsed". They are still dead...the Obama Administration is still responsible for their deaths and the news media is still letting Barry & Friends stonewall the topic just as they've allowed them to stonewall Fast & Furious.

I know that it's not "allowed" to criticize Barry when he fucks up...just like it's not "allowed" to hold union members culpable when they attempt to strong arm their opposition. It's also apparent that FOX annoys you to no end when they report on these kinds of things. Gee, maybe you should take a page out of the Michigan union playbook physically attack them and burn down their buildings? You've got an Attorney General who will look the other way...now's your chance.

Anti union thugs have killed workers when they tried to org. Do you know what happened to sharecroppers? They were lynched by consertives. Do we need to keep going in either direction time wise, you right wing jokers on here don't even know right from wrong.

When's the last time anti union thugs killed workers, Luke? The truth is...the "thugs" tend to work FOR the unions these days.

Gee, conservatives lynched sharecroppers? When?

How can someone physically assaulting someone for their political views be "right"? Sorry, Luke but you "left wing jokers" (eye roll) are on the wrong side of this issue. The things that Occupy Wall Street and unions are doing when things don't go their way break the law and deprive others of their rights.

Good pictures. And you liberal fools on this board, do you really think your stupid threads can undo evidence? Debunked my ass. :lol:

Hey, TD, can you explain this?

Selective editing shows what appears to be union guy attacking Crowder for no apparent reason. However, if you look closely, you’ll see that the guy is getting up off the ground — that he was NOT the one that became aggressive first.

Good pictures. And you liberal fools on this board, do you really think your stupid threads can undo evidence? Debunked my ass. :lol:

Selective editing shows what appears to be union guy attacking Crowder for no apparent reason. However, if you look closely, you’ll see that the guy is getting up off the ground — that he was NOT the one that became aggressive first.

Perhaps you can explain what's happening in this video? Or are you claiming that this is "selective editing" as well?

VIDEO: Michigan union protesters tear down Americans for Prosperity tent, punch comedian Steven Crowder - UPI.com

Perhaps you can explain what's happening in this video? Or are you claiming that this is "selective editing" as well?

VIDEO: Michigan union protesters tear down Americans for Prosperity tent, punch comedian Steven Crowder - UPI.com

Sure, I can provide a witness who saw someone from Americans-for-Prosperity loosen the tent ropes and kick out the tent stakes. And the tent poles came down from the inside.

Here’s witness Tom Duckworth describing the NRA-clad guy who he had earlier seen with the other AFP people deliberately taking down the tent.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rt6I8BrQCVY]Witness explains how he saw Tea Party activists take down their own tents - YouTube[/ame]

Sure, I can provide a witness who saw someone from Americans-for-Prosperity loosen the tent ropes and kick out the tent stakes. And the tent poles came down from the inside.

Here’s witness Tom Duckworth describing the NRA-clad guy who he had earlier seen with the other AFP people deliberately taking down the tent.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rt6I8BrQCVY]Witness explains how he saw Tea Party activists take down their own tents - YouTube[/ame]
Yeah, we're supposed to believe that guy. Nice try.

What, with that honest-looking face?:D

Why should we not believe him? Is it because it might destroy the right's whole story? Then what would you do? You folks can't be wrong, can you.

More about what really happened from another eye witness:

This morning I spoke with Matt Allen from Fowlerville, MI. He’s an 18-year college student and not a union member. He assisted me in putting this piece together and was present for the conversation that happens in the first minutes of the first video below.

Here’s the first, highly edited video which ends with Fox News contributor Steven Crowder getting punched by some union protesters:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_F3oev06i0&feature=player_embedded]UNIONS ASSAULT ON CAMERA!! - YouTube[/ame]

This video is actually a composite of things that happened over the course of the day, many of them hours apart. The initial conversation happened early in the morning. At about 0:16, it cuts to Crowder saying, “You’ve already destroyed one tent, leave this one alone.” That happened hours after the interview with the union workers that starts the segment. The guy he’s talking to is standing quite a distance from the tent but Crowder insists that he’s somehow tearing down the tent.

Selective editing at about 0:39 mark shows what appears to be union guy attacking Crowder for no apparent reason. However, if you look closely, you’ll see that the guy is getting up off the ground — that he was NOT the one that became aggressive first.

At about 1:13, as the tent is coming down, Crowder comes over to the cameraman and waves him off as if to say, “that’s enough filming.” The reason for this becomes clear if you watch this longer, less edited version of the video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNbL3_zhRWQ&feature=player_embedded]AFP MI Tent comes down at Right To Work Rally pt 2 - YouTube[/ame]

What they apparently don’t want you to see is union members using knives to cut the tent open to let people inside out. Rather, the message that is being sent by the conservative media and blogosphere is that the union members deliberately cut the tent to pieces in an act of malicious vandalism. As Matt Allen points out in his comments HERE, the union members actually ask, “Is everybody out?” and then proceed to make sure that they are.

At 1:49 in the longer video, one union members notes that an AFP guy has a gun and brags that he’s “killed plenty of mother fuckers with a gun” (i.e., he’s killed people who were in possession of guns.) This is being played up as if a UNION MEMBER had a gun. Not true.

It's amazing how many Liberals come out of the woodwork to defend the indefensible... These Union scumbags need to be jailed. Assault is still a crime last time I checked. Fucking unbelievable that idiots condone this illegal activity.

It's amazing how many Liberals come out of the woodwork to defend the indefensible... These Union scumbags need to be jailed. Assault is still a crime last time I checked. Fucking unbelievable that idiots condone this illegal activity.

Isn't it amazing that the guy who punched Steve Crowder had to get up from the ground first?

Isn't it amazing that Steven Crowder was not just standing there minding his own business when he was punched in the face outside the Michigan Capitol — he was shoving union members.

And how do we know this? From Crowder’s own words, in an interview with Canada’s Fox News imitation, Sun News. When union thugs attack : Prime time : SunNews Video Gallery

The pertinent section begins at about 4 minutes in, as the interviewer rants about thugs and asks why the police didn’t arrest them (maybe because Crowder never filed a police report?):

Steven Crowder: “I’ve been very honest about this, the fact that as they started ransacking the tent, yeah, me and some men went out there … and we didn’t get violent with them but we did try to push them off the tent. That is true. We tried to push them off the tent.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tjvh: "These Union scumbags need to be jailed. Assault is still a crime last time I checked."

Michigan State Police Inspector Gene Adamczyk, spokesperson for the state police, told TPM on Thursday. “But if Mr. Crowder is not going to prosecute, we have not gained anything, we’ve wasted resources.”

So far Crowder has not sought out police help after he was hit. Adamczyk pointed out he’s instead turned the video into a national conservative media tour.

“I saw Mr. Crowder’s interview on Sean Hannity and he wants to have an MMA-sanctioned fight with this individual,” he said. Crowder told Hannity that if the suspect doesn’t come forward for the MMA fight (which he said would be held for charity), Crowder would “press charges.”

Adamczyk did not sound impressed by the plan.

“You can’t leverage the law for personal gain,” he said. “Either you’re the victim, or you’re not. So if he’s the victim of an assault, and he wants to file a complaint, we will definitely investigate it.”

Isn't it amazing that the guy who punched Steve Crowder had to get up from the ground first?

Isn't it amazing that Steven Crowder was not just standing there minding his own business when he was punched in the face outside the Michigan Capitol — he was shoving union members.

And how do we know this? From Crowder’s own words, in an interview with Canada’s Fox News imitation, Sun News. When union thugs attack : Prime time : SunNews Video Gallery

The pertinent section begins at about 4 minutes in, as the interviewer rants about thugs and asks why the police didn’t arrest them (maybe because Crowder never filed a police report?):

Steven Crowder: “I’ve been very honest about this, the fact that as they started ransacking the tent, yeah, me and some men went out there … and we didn’t get violent with them but we did try to push them off the tent. That is true. We tried to push them off the tent.”

What I find amazing is it seems to be okay if someone (a) starts ransacking your tent yet the owners of the tent (b) shouldn't be allowed to protect their property.
"A" should never have happened to begin with.

Union Thugs are being Identified Check it out

Is it the express intention of the OP (tinydancer) to state categorically that only unions would resort to the use of "thugs" and violence, and that their counterparts in business would never resort to these tactics?

Last edited by a moderator:

What I find amazing is it seems to be okay if someone (a) starts ransacking your tent yet the owners of the tent (b) shouldn't be allowed to protect their property.
"A" should never have happened to begin with.

First of all, the tent was not the property of Steven Crowder, it was the property of AFP (Americans-for-Prosperity)

Second of all, here is a witness who saw someone from Americans-for-Prosperity loosen the tent ropes and kick out the tent stakes. And the tent poles came down from the inside.

Forum List

Back