Union Thugs are being Identified Check it out

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Good pictures. And you liberal fools on this board, do you really think your stupid threads can undo evidence? Debunked my ass. :lol:

UNION THUG Who Beat Steven Crowder ID’ed – His Name Is Tony Camargo …Update: Second Goon Identified
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, December 11, 2012, 4:11 PM

tony.jpg

The union official who sucker punched Steven Crowder today in Michigan has been identified.
His name is Tony.

tony-union-thug-e1355265550540.jpg

ibew-local-e1355263743704.jpg

The union official who sucker punched Steven Crowder today in Michigan has been identified.
His name is Tony.

Tony Camargo

Union official Tony Camargo goes to work on Steven Crowder’s face–

Tony Camargo is a member of the IBEW. The IBEW local is 876, Grand Rapids, MI.

Next time he assaults a conservative he may not want to wear his name on his jacket

On the actual video at the link his whole name flashes on the screen.

But here's the still.

tony-cummings1.jpg

Rest at link.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...crowder-ided-his-name-is-tony-cummings-video/

Last edited:
Good pictures. And you liberal fools on this board, do you really think your stupid threads can undo evidence? Debunked my ass. :lol:

UNION THUG Who Beat Steven Crowder ID’ed – His Name Is Tony Camargo …Update: Second Goon Identified

tony.jpg

His name is Tony.

His name is Tony.

Tony Camargo

Next time he assaults a conservative he may not want to wear his name on his jacket

But here's the still.

tony-cummings1.jpg

Rest at link.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...crowder-ided-his-name-is-tony-cummings-video/

You should have seen some of the fights over the years as workers tried to unionize way back in the day. Hell, anti-unionists didn't sucker punch them; they killed them.

tony.jpg

His name is Tony.

His name is Tony.

Tony Camargo

But here's the still.

tony-cummings1.jpg

Rest at link.

Good work Tony!!! :clap2:

I hope Crowder presses assault and battery charges against the sonofabitch. Maybe a few months behind bars with some "non-union" thugs will make him think twice about punching somebody he doesn't like. What a punk.

Here we have "video evidence" of a a female "thug" stomping on the foot of a Rand Paul supporter with her head!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbnEy_U9pYk]More video of Rand Paul Thugs Stomping Democratic Woman - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I hope Crowder presses assault and battery charges against the sonofabitch. Maybe a few months behind bars with some "non-union" thugs will make him think twice about punching somebody he doesn't like. What a punk.

Actually Crowder challenged the guy to a MMA match or offered jail as an alternative. Which one you think the coward will choose? I'll bet he takes his chances in court.

Actually Crowder challenged the guy to a MMA match or offered jail as an alternative. Which one you think the coward will choose? I'll bet he takes his chances in court.
I would bet you are right.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u_F3oev06i0]UNIONS ASSAULT ON CAMERA!! - YouTube[/ame]
All they ever have is violence.

I wonder how tough ol' Tony will be in the shower.

I wonder how tough ol' Tony will be in the shower.

Tony will be just fine if he goes to jail.

Inmates ...bullies in jail and prison only pick on people that will not fight. The last thing a prison bully wants is to get injured in a real fight...there are usually a lot of inmates waiting for their chance to get revenge.

Last edited:
And isn't this lovely. Union criminals destroying a hot dog vendor's cart because he had the freaking nerve to sell food to conservatives. Just a poor dude trying to make a living.

What pigs. Ah the state of liberals today cheering on their brethren swine. Actually I shouldn't insult pigs.

They at least have a purpose in life and death after eating at a trough as compared to liberals who don't contribute jack shit to the universe but just suck off the governments tit aka taxpayer dollars.

Michigan Union Goons Destroy Hotdog Vendor’s Cart While Hurling Racist Epithats at Him (Video)

clint-tarver-e1355341143250.jpg

This is small business owner Clint Tarver of Lansing, Michigan. He was caught in the violent chaos that erupted when union thugs attacked the Americans for Prosperity tent on the capitol grounds yesterday during the right-to-work debate. His hot dog stand was destroyed. The union thugs also verbally attacked Vince for selling hotdogs to conservatives.

Video at link.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...t-while-hurling-racist-epithats-at-him-video/

tony.jpg

His name is Tony.

His name is Tony.

Tony Camargo

But here's the still.

tony-cummings1.jpg

Rest at link.

What is the point you're trying to make?

That union membership isn't 100% free of criminals?

Wow.

Forum List

Back