Unintended consequences

Forcing Sarah Palin out of the Alaskan governorship with repeated meritless claims of ethical violations which she was forced to defend, may prove to be the Democrats most stupid move this year........American Thinker- Print Article:lol::lol::lol:

Who the fuck cares how many speeches Sarah Palin gives? What exactly are these "consequences". Or is your plan today to just repost articles from American Thinker?

Sarah can talk all she wants - she's not gaining any "momentum". She's just another talking head now. She'll never be elected to another office again, and she'll be on the American political sidelines now, for the rest of her career. So, by all means - she should make some money - She sold her soul for it.

Actually, she wasn't "forced" into anything. She signed on as a public figure, though they are now being hypocrites about Obama getting the same attention, it's part of the job. She also chose to resign, she wasn't forced from office. She was smart to leave though, if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen, and the Dems had turned up the heat. The only problem I have is that they are not taking what they dished very well.

Forcing Sarah Palin out of the Alaskan governorship with repeated meritless claims of ethical violations which she was forced to defend, may prove to be the Democrats most stupid move this year........American Thinker- Print Article:lol::lol::lol:

yawn1.gif

The Liberals resorted to viciously attacking the woman's children for God's sake and i don't think many Americans will ever forgive them for that. If there is such thing as Bad Karma,the Liberals have plenty of it at this point. I hope she does have her revenge at some point. Viciously smearing her children was just plain unacceptable by most common sense thinking Americans. I for one will be rooting for Mrs. Palin and her family.

Actually, she wasn't "forced" into anything. She signed on as a public figure, though they are now being hypocrites about Obama getting the same attention, it's part of the job. She also chose to resign, she wasn't forced from office. She was smart to leave though, if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen, and the Dems had turned up the heat. The only problem I have is that they are not taking what they dished very well.

Without the monetary support that Barry enjoys from Soros, he could be sued into bankruptcy also. Palin did the selfless thing, she was not allowed to be an effective Governor for Alaska, it had nothing to do with "the heat", she dealt with plenty of that her whole career. She and her family have been taking more than most politicians for years and it has been ramped up over the last year one hundred fold. Hacks like Letterman, too chicken shit to joke about his messiah chose to use a Governor from the distant state of Alaska to bash...... he was one of many. Knowing exactly what consequences she would suffer, she still did what was for her, her family and her state, the right thing, that took courage not seen in typical politicians. Kennedy and Byrd should have resigned, for the greater good of the country, years ago, but they won't leave until they are taken out in a body bag, they are the assholes.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
keep dreaming sarah palin has been seen for the loon that she is by all but the most rabid true believers.

Says someone that is looney enough to live in Hell's Kitchen.

Nothing wrong with Hell's Kitchen (Or Clinton, or West Midtown, as they've been trying to call it recently.) I mean, it's no Brooklyn, but what is?

I have more trust and confidence in Sarah Palin than I do in Obama. Obama is bad medicine. The liberals are going to wake up to this fact just a little bit too late... Let me hear you say - TOLD YOU SO.

Just heard one of the talking heads on CNBC that the Republicans could take over Congress in 2010 and I thought, NO WAY.

But if Obama continues to falter...who knows?

Wrong as usual, because of frivolous lawsuits that are not capped or penalized in Alaska she had 2 choices, resign or go bankrupt. IS THAT the kind of politics you want? To bankrupt your political opponents while in office or force them to resign? What comes around goes around, I hope some group starts bankrupting democrats in Alaska, of course then we will hear how horrible the situation is and it just must be fixed.

Wrong as usual, because of frivolous lawsuits that are not capped or penalized in Alaska she had 2 choices, resign or go bankrupt. IS THAT the kind of politics you want? To bankrupt your political opponents while in office or force them to resign? What comes around goes around, I hope some group starts bankrupting democrats in Alaska, of course then we will hear how horrible the situation is and it just must be fixed.

False. She resigned for a number of reasons - her political stardom could not go up, as governor. She had gained as much as she could have gained by being the governor of the least relevant state to the majority of Americans. She resigned because she knew the money that she could make as a private citizen, a talking head. She knows that she'll never actually be relevant again, so she cut and ran - and went where the money was.

False. She resigned for a number of reasons - her political stardom could not go up, as governor. She had gained as much as she could have gained by being the governor of the least relevant state to the majority of Americans. She resigned because she knew the money that she could make as a private citizen, a talking head. She knows that she'll never actually be relevant again, so she cut and ran - and went where the money was.

Wrong. She resigned because of the law suits AND so she could make more money. But for you to say she'll "never actually be relevant again" is nothing more than your liberal HOPE that she won't shining through. Kind of like that empty HOPE obama pumped up your ass. She's very well liked by a great many people, so as far as elected officials go, she has as good a chance as anyone.

Last edited:

she couldn't handle playing in the major league, she didn't have the talent and for sure didn't have the balls.

Last edited:

she couldn't handle playing in the major league, she didn't have the talent and for sure didn't have the balls.

Tits, balls, who cares? It's the spine that counts, and I think she's tough enough to wrangle with the big boys. She just needs the bank account to do it with.

I have more trust and confidence in Sarah Palin than I do in Obama. Obama is bad medicine. The liberals are going to wake up to this fact just a little bit too late... Let me hear you say - TOLD YOU SO.

Just what I wanted to hear.

GO REPUBLICANS

Palin/Prejean 2012

The Liberals resorted to viciously attacking the woman's children for God's sake and i don't think many Americans will ever forgive them for that. If there is such thing as Bad Karma,the Liberals have plenty of it at this point. I hope she does have her revenge at some point. Viciously smearing her children was just plain unacceptable by most common sense thinking Americans. I for one will be rooting for Mrs. Palin and her family.

From Amy Carter on, Dem children have been the target. But funny, none of the dem children were underage public drunks or public hoochies, or pregnant before being of age...... because the parents kept the dem children in a certain mode that apparently the pubbies thought they didn't have to be bothered with, so now I would like to hear the common sense thinking hypocrite point of view on what smearing Amy Carter or Chelsea Clinton was.... Neither of those young women was "legacied" into college, either...

So, KARMA-WISE, I think it may be the neo-CON artist side that has the problem....

Forum List

Back