Unintended consequences

Forcing Sarah Palin out of the Alaskan governorship with repeated meritless claims of ethical violations which she was forced to defend, may prove to be the Democrats most stupid move this year........American Thinker- Print Article:lol::lol::lol:

she couldn't handle playing in the major league, she didn't have the talent and for sure didn't have the balls.

Tits, balls, who cares? It's the spine that counts, and I think she's tough enough to wrangle with the big boys. She just needs the bank account to do it with.
she quit! She does not have what it takes.
You didn't see Clinton resigning when Starr was on his witch hunt or even Bush. Bush according to repubs was attacked left and right by the liberal media but you didn't see him walk away.
SHe couldn't hack it, plain and simple.
And this whole crap about her being like the rest of us when it comes to income is bullshit, she made a good salary as governor and her husband works for BP. My friend's dad works with him and let's say BP takes care of them very well.

Forcing Sarah Palin out of the Alaskan governorship with repeated meritless claims of ethical violations which she was forced to defend, may prove to be the Democrats most stupid move this year........American Thinker- Print Article:lol::lol::lol:

Well, so far she's cost the Republicans 1 house seat and won liar of the year. I have to admit, those would be unintended consequences of her choosing to quit.

keep dreaming sarah palin has been seen for the loon that she is by all but the most rabid true believers.

Says someone that is looney enough to live in Hell's Kitchen.

Nothing wrong with Hell's Kitchen (Or Clinton, or West Midtown, as they've been trying to call it recently.) I mean, it's no Brooklyn, but what is?

You literally couldn't pay me enough to live in New York. Of all the overrated shit holes I have been to, besides London, New York and the dumpy shit surrounding it takes first prize. Fuck New York and the assholes that think it is heaven.

Nothing wrong with Hell's Kitchen (Or Clinton, or West Midtown, as they've been trying to call it recently.) I mean, it's no Brooklyn, but what is?

You literally couldn't pay me enough to live in New York. Of all the overrated shit holes I have been to, besides London, New York and the dumpy shit surrounding it takes first prize. Fuck New York and the assholes that think it is heaven.

We dont want your kind here any way, we have standards.

Good for you!

We don't like you, either.

Forum List

Back