Unimaginable cowardice

My heart breaks for Mr. Pollack. To hear your daughter died because of the cowardice of the Broward County Sheriff's Officers and the cowardice of the Stoneman Douglas “guards” would be horrible. To hear those cowards hid in a closet would be enraging. To hear that a cowardly teacher kept a door locked, preventing your wounded daughter from getting to safety would be unbearable. To hear those same cowardly guards sexually harassed your daughter and other underage girls at the school would be infuriating.

I can only hope that the officers and the “guards” never experience a single moment of peace for the rest of their miserable lives. I hope they experience nightmares. I hope they suffer from PTSD. I hope they are harassed day and night by citizens. I hope their relationships dissolve so that they have nobody. I hope that they experience significant financial hardships. I hope their health deteriorates.

More cowardice revealed from the halls of Marjory Stoneman Douglas

I see,., we are supposed to believe that you would have stormed in. You are such a pussy that you can't live without your AR15 so more children don't have to face another slaughter.
A LOT of people WOULD have gone in Real Dumb, a LOT of people. Not everyone is a COWARDLY mother fucker like yourself.

it's really not good for your health to be so vengeful, vindictive and hateful Patriot.... peace of mind comes with the ability to forgive others of their mistakes/sins.
oh my fucking god. i may never stop laughing again.

i love the sentiment. love the thought. but when people who shout out hate daily say it? kinda becomes pointless. you and your trump tirades are far from showing you practice what you preach.
I don't hate President Trump, even as awful a human being that he is.... i don't think he won the presidency fair and square, I know he cheated in many more ways than one, and I know he is in bed with Putin and Russia, a mole, for them...and I love my country and hate to see him DESTROY everything we are, and have ever stood for....he's destroying the GOOD in America,(what God Blessed us for) and reveling in the BAD.
Karma is a bitch...
We had eight years of Obama that we had to suffer through… There would be no trump if there was no Obama

My heart breaks for Mr. Pollack. To hear your daughter died because of the cowardice of the Broward County Sheriff's Officers and the cowardice of the Stoneman Douglas “guards” would be horrible. To hear those cowards hid in a closet would be enraging. To hear that a cowardly teacher kept a door locked, preventing your wounded daughter from getting to safety would be unbearable. To hear those same cowardly guards sexually harassed your daughter and other underage girls at the school would be infuriating.

I can only hope that the officers and the “guards” never experience a single moment of peace for the rest of their miserable lives. I hope they experience nightmares. I hope they suffer from PTSD. I hope they are harassed day and night by citizens. I hope their relationships dissolve so that they have nobody. I hope that they experience significant financial hardships. I hope their health deteriorates.

I see,., we are supposed to believe that you would have stormed in. You are such a pussy that you can't live without your AR15 so more children don't have to face another slaughter.
A LOT of people WOULD have gone in Real Dumb, a LOT of people. Not everyone is a COWARDLY mother fucker like yourself.
Correction, a lot of people think they would have stormed in. You don't know unless you have been there.

it's really not good for your health to be so vengeful, vindictive and hateful Patriot.... peace of mind comes with the ability to forgive others of their mistakes/sins.

i love the sentiment. love the thought. but when people who shout out hate daily say it? kinda becomes pointless. you and your trump tirades are far from showing you practice what you preach.
I don't hate President Trump, even as awful a human being that he is.... i don't think he won the presidency fair and square, I know he cheated in many more ways than one, and I know he is in bed with Putin and Russia, a mole, for them...and I love my country and hate to see him DESTROY everything we are, and have ever stood for....he's destroying the GOOD in America, and reveling in the BAD.

who are we, as a country? there are many who feel he's saving a "historic" america they want back.

didn't win fair and square. ok - then what exactly did *trump* do to "cheat"? would this be any worse than what we *know* hillary did to get the nomination from sanders? she pretty much bent him over and stole the nomination cause it was simply "her turn". if we're worried about "cheating our american values" we get mad here.

if we hate trump more, then we don't care what she did or find excuses. but we then go after trump when less is actually proven in what he did vs. what she did.

the problems facing this country are we get selective in what we enforce as right and wrong and we use our emotional ties in which to judge. this means we don't care what our side does but we'll fight the other side tooth and nail and hate them based on them doing the exact same thing.

we need to punish actions, not people. today we are so far from that you have to wonder if we'll ever come back to the AMERICA you are referencing above. THAT AMERICA allowed both right and left to speak up w/o persecution or threats of violence. THAT AMERICA went by what the people wanted and still found a way to work together even when their side was not in charge.

the AMERICAN you speak of used a proud military force to fight for our collective rights we're so busy dividing up between who we like, removing those rights from people we don't. that's not the AMERICA you speak of but it's who we are today and what you're doing, to me.

from your own words you'll never have a peace of mind because you don't seem to be able to forgive trump. that usually entails seeing some good somewhere and you can't do that. you're like hillary during the debate when trump and her were asked to say something good about the other person.

trump did it. he spoke of good qualities in hillary. she spoke of his children and wussed out.

trump to many is putting back together a country obama spent 8 years turning into a liberal disneyland. trump is far more traditional in what his goals are when compared to us as a country than obamas ever were.

trump also isn't revealing the bad - we do that on our own. he doesn't make you or me do a thing. *we do it*. to blame it on trump is just cowardice.

don't bother telling me how trump cheated, i suppose. what you come up with will be conspiracy theory laced you'd laugh at if it came your way but suddenly finds validity in your emotions.

you want the traditional america back? stop demonizing people who don't think like you do and making them criminals for actions people you do like commit and you say nothing.
They vote for hillary and then call Trump a liar and disgrace.

I just summed it up.
Hypocrisy is what progressives are all about...

I don't hate President Trump, even as awful a human being that he is.... i don't think he won the presidency fair and square, I know he cheated in many more ways than one, and I know he is in bed with Putin and Russia, a mole, for them...and I love my country and hate to see him DESTROY everything we are, and have ever stood for....he's destroying the GOOD in America,(what God Blessed us for) and reveling in the BAD.
Karma is a bitch...
We had eight years of Obama that we had to suffer through… There would be no trump if there was no Obama
Yet another Trumpette who blames his really stupid, anti-American vote for Trump on Obama.

You asssholes just can't accept your own guilt.

AR15s are just sporting rifles

Correction, a lot of people think they would have stormed in. You don't know unless you have been there.
We know for certain you would have preferred to wait outside with the rest of the liberal cowards.

Karma is a bitch...
Yet another Trumpette who blames his really stupid, anti-American vote for Trump on Obama.

I did not vote for Trump but he was far better than the alternative.
The shit stain that is Obama brought on the Trump revolution apparently. Karma is a bitch

Sometimes the lives of others are more important than yours. A liberal would NEVER admit that as they think they are better than anybody.

I don't hate President Trump, even as awful a human being that he is.... i don't think he won the presidency fair and square, I know he cheated in many more ways than one, and I know he is in bed with Putin and Russia, a mole, for them...and I love my country and hate to see him DESTROY everything we are, and have ever stood for....he's destroying the GOOD in America, and reveling in the BAD.

who are we, as a country? there are many who feel he's saving a "historic" america they want back.

didn't win fair and square. ok - then what exactly did *trump* do to "cheat"? would this be any worse than what we *know* hillary did to get the nomination from sanders? she pretty much bent him over and stole the nomination cause it was simply "her turn". if we're worried about "cheating our american values" we get mad here.

if we hate trump more, then we don't care what she did or find excuses. but we then go after trump when less is actually proven in what he did vs. what she did.

the problems facing this country are we get selective in what we enforce as right and wrong and we use our emotional ties in which to judge. this means we don't care what our side does but we'll fight the other side tooth and nail and hate them based on them doing the exact same thing.

we need to punish actions, not people. today we are so far from that you have to wonder if we'll ever come back to the AMERICA you are referencing above. THAT AMERICA allowed both right and left to speak up w/o persecution or threats of violence. THAT AMERICA went by what the people wanted and still found a way to work together even when their side was not in charge.

the AMERICAN you speak of used a proud military force to fight for our collective rights we're so busy dividing up between who we like, removing those rights from people we don't. that's not the AMERICA you speak of but it's who we are today and what you're doing, to me.

from your own words you'll never have a peace of mind because you don't seem to be able to forgive trump. that usually entails seeing some good somewhere and you can't do that. you're like hillary during the debate when trump and her were asked to say something good about the other person.

trump did it. he spoke of good qualities in hillary. she spoke of his children and wussed out.

trump to many is putting back together a country obama spent 8 years turning into a liberal disneyland. trump is far more traditional in what his goals are when compared to us as a country than obamas ever were.

trump also isn't revealing the bad - we do that on our own. he doesn't make you or me do a thing. *we do it*. to blame it on trump is just cowardice.

don't bother telling me how trump cheated, i suppose. what you come up with will be conspiracy theory laced you'd laugh at if it came your way but suddenly finds validity in your emotions.

you want the traditional america back? stop demonizing people who don't think like you do and making them criminals for actions people you do like commit and you say nothing.
I just summed it up.

The party of "Family Values" voted for Trump - a fraud, business cheat, liar, women abuser, accused child rapist who traumatizes children to get his way in Congress.

I just summed it up.

The party of "Family Values" voted for Trump - a fraud, business cheat, liar, women abuser, accused child rapist who traumatizes children to get his way in Congress.
Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

Karma is a bitch...

The shit stain that is Obama brought on the Trump revolution apparently. Karma is a bitch
You must mean the black guy pissed off all the White Supremacists, racists & bigots who elected one of their own?

Karma is a bitch...

It was a ANTI-Obama vote you dumb fuck.

I just summed it up.

Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

I never voted for Bill Clinton. Hillary Clinton represented family values way way way way way better than the orange POS you worship.

Karma is a bitch...

You must mean the black guy pissed off all the White Supremacists, racists & bigots who elected one of their own?
Na, Obama was/is a shit stain globalist...
And had pure hatred towards those who disagreed with him

I just summed it up.

Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

I never voted for Bill Clinton. Hillary Clinton represented family values way way way way way better than the orange POS you worship.
The loopy kunt was an enabler, both are corrupt to the core... sex trafficking is their trade

I just summed it up.

But only the progressives...dude, look in the mirror once in a while

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I just summed it up.

But only the progressives...dude, look in the mirror once in a while

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Lol
I’m not a Clinton/obama supporter

say what??? he's saving a historic America? :rofl:

DEAR LORD you are brainwashed....

America HAS NEVER EVER BEEN what Donald Trump is making us.... period!

Forum List

Back