Unholy Alliance

:lol::lol:

So fucking what.. even morons agree at times meaning YOU.. Leftism represents MAJOR GOVERNMENT INTRUSION.. The exact opposite of what Libertarians champion.. what a joke..

My little stalker friend doesn't realize that everyone knows that liberals and libertarians agree on some issues. That's the whole point of the thread, of course, but he's just hoping someone will quote him so I'll see his posts.

Imagine going through life like that.

You are the one who said liberals are making it difficult to agree with libertarians. You have said similar things about the supposed intransigence of "the left" over and over here.

I corrected you. You are broken record.

By the way....I'm not stalking you. I'm responding to your posts. It is you who make agreeing difficult. I think hat is clear.

He doesn't want to talk to you quite obviously so why are you even replying to his posts??? Sounds like crazy stalker mentality to me.

Only one problem with the OP. Nader is a classical liberal not a leftist. I'm not being picayune here.

A leftist is a progressive and progressives are entirely against personal freedoms and are pro government. Nader has always been a "power to the people" liberal just like I was. I'm a "power to the people" conservative now.

Progressives love and embrace government rules and regulations that take away power from individuals.

One must remember that the two pieces of legislation he lobbied for was pro protecting the average person not pro government or pro regulation regarding the 1966 National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act or the 1967 Wholesome Meat Act.

For Nader it was a case of protecting citizen safety as compared to banning freaking bake sales.

Nader has been pro people. Libertarians are pro people. A progressive/leftist is pro government and anti citizens rights.

I don't like his move towards the Green Party because up here the GP are complete control freak whackos but I don't know enough about the US Green Party to panic yet.

Nader made his career by falsifying results, delivering half truths and ultimately failing. Chevrolet was going to phase out the Corvair (too expensive to make) but they kept it going for 2 more years to spite Nader.

Sure, when Occupy was up and running it was interesting to see and hear the similarities they shared with Libertarians.

The problem is that our politics are so divided right now - just like our country - that it was rare to see either group admit those similarities. As usual, it's all about ego and narcissism. The Left has spent so much energy insulting the Libertarians that they've made agreeing with them on anything far more difficult than it should be.

I'd love to see this develop, there's some cool potential, here's hoping.

The Democrats and Republicans are dominated by authoritarian, and I think libertarians and progressives are beginning to understand that we won't throw off corporatism separately.

I've said consistently that narco-libertarians had far more in common with liberals than with conservatives. One reason why Ron Paul bombed in every election outside his district.
Fortunately narco libertarians dont really have much influence outside of internet chat boards.

Of course, but you're not the target audience for this movement. You're the target.

Forum List

Back