Unheard Of: Obama Unleashes Attack Ad Aimed At Sarah Palin, A Civilian. Why?

But you do object when Rush suggested (albeit invalidly and kind of stupidly) that a woman a "slut" who made herself a public figure was asking to get reimbursed for contraceptives so that she could afford sex.

Hm.

Interesting basis for important critical distinctions you appear not to have . . .

I like slutty girls BTW. As being out to stud is my job! And the Dirty Sluts are the only ones that will get a chance at any ring from me! Sorry girls just like action as you do too! Almost 7.5 inches but thick.

And would love to be raped by any 7.2 and above. As many time as you need, if able to comply. Will fly in to the service your needs free. Diner and drinks included as well a message too. Enjoy!

Would somebody please ban this fuckwit?

You probably dont need a second, but here I am as back up.

Of all people he releases a campaign attack ad on her and not the other candidates. She is a civilian and not running for office as of now. In watching the ad it is apparent that Governor Palin is actually correct in her statements. All I can say is that Obama must be scared that she will force a brokered convention and it looks like it might happen the way the GOP pundits are talking. This attack ad clearly defines a sense of insecurity coming from the Obama campaign pertaining to her.

Four Years Later, Obama Campaign Still Running Against Palin

A civilian?? She gets paid millions to lie like a rug about the president. And she's been running that racist classist stupidity since she said he was "pallin' around with terrorists".

I know rightwingnuts would loooooove for her to go unanswered because you're not supposed to tell when a rightwingnut is lying.

(the answer is... when they're moving their lips).

It's not about "insecurity", it's that apparently, there are people who actually believe her nonsense.

She could always stop lying. *shrug*

What is a civilian? To me, it's someone who's non-military.

I like slutty girls BTW. As being out to stud is my job! And the Dirty Sluts are the only ones that will get a chance at any ring from me! Sorry girls just like action as you do too! Almost 7.5 inches but thick.

And would love to be raped by any 7.2 and above. As many time as you need, if able to comply. Will fly in to the service your needs free. Diner and drinks included as well a message too. Enjoy!

Would somebody please ban this fuckwit?

You probably dont need a second, but here I am as back up.

Damn it all!
I agree with Fullauto.

Of all people he releases a campaign attack ad on her and not the other candidates. She is a civilian and not running for office as of now. In watching the ad it is apparent that Governor Palin is actually correct in her statements. All I can say is that Obama must be scared that she will force a brokered convention and it looks like it might happen the way the GOP pundits are talking. This attack ad clearly defines a sense of insecurity coming from the Obama campaign pertaining to her.

A civilian?? She gets paid millions to lie like a rug about the president. And she's been running that racist classist stupidity since she said he was "pallin' around with terrorists".

I know rightwingnuts would loooooove for her to go unanswered because you're not supposed to tell when a rightwingnut is lying.

It's not about "insecurity", it's that apparently, there are people who actually believe her nonsense.

She's a hack.

Cripes we have her pegged to the wall.

palin-derangement-syndrome.jpg

I don't like Andrew Dice Clay either....but I don't moan and groan about what he calls women.

But you do object when Rush suggested (albeit invalidly and kind of stupidly) that a woman a "slut" who made herself a public figure was asking to get reimbursed for contraceptives so that she could afford sex.

Hm.

Interesting basis for important critical distinctions you appear not to have . . .

And would love to be raped by any 7.2 and above. As many time as you need, if able to comply. Will fly in to the service your needs free. Dinner and drinks included as well a massage too. Enjoy!

rape jokes are funny, right?

You fucking idiot.

Yeah, that's right. Fluke ran for office of the vice president of the United States and will probably have another crack in the near future, while Obama called Palin a slut on nationally syndicated radio. I see that comparison working....:cuckoo:

More like Fluke was trying to run for Pope.
As she covertly forces the POPE to try on a condom against his will.:eusa_whistle:

So Sarah was doing the nasty before she got married to Todd? So she is a Holy slut?
God's book old and new say this is a no, no! So I should and will follow her actions in this matter. A good god dame slut in my book.

Last edited:

Hm.

And would love to be raped by any 7.2 and above. As many time as you need, if able to comply. Will fly in to the service your needs free. Dinner and drinks included as well a massage too. Enjoy!

You fucking idiot.
Hey I can be raped if I want it. I have RIGHT'S!

More like Fluke was trying to run for Pope.
As she covertly forces the POPE to try on a condom against his will.:eusa_whistle:

So Sarah was doing the nasty before she got married to Todd? So she is a Holy slut?
God book old and new say this is a no, no! So I should and will follow her actions in this matter. A good god dame slut in my book.

Well CP you did it. :clap2::clap2:

Broke my no neg rule.

That was an accomplishment.

You fucking idiot.

It would be like having sex with a sheep or some other dumb animal.
Yecho.

God book old and new say this is a no, no! So I should and will follow her actions in this matter. A good god dame slut in my book.

Well CP you did it. :clap2::clap2:

Broke my no neg rule.

That was an accomplishment.

If she is true to her words. Todd was not sporting a rubber!

You fucking idiot.

It would be like having sex with a sheep or some other dumb animal.
Yecho.

Come on, I feel some girls raped my ass a few times for weeks at first and I was under the impression I was the hunter. Being hunted is fun but I do have some standards please. And was trying to get out the door sometimes and shit, girls can be mean with their sexy outfits and words. This is unfair and should have some government oversight too!

Last edited:

She's a hack.

Cripes we have her pegged to the wall.

projecting again, drug addled nutbar??

:thup:

What is a civilian? To me, it's someone who's non-military.

That would be correct. But that's not how the poster intended it. She's trying to pretend that sarah isn't in politics.

Luckily, most people aren't quite that disingenuous.

Nope. I didn't defend him or maher or limbaugh. Shit sucker.
Palin is a political professional. She has a PAC that raises money to use against Obama and other Democrats.
NY! SarahPAC offers much more:

SarahPAC - Sarah Palin's Official PAC

Granted, but I am still pretty sure that Sarah Palin and the Koch brothers are not running for anything. Why would Obama feel a need to campaign against them?

Nope. I didn't defend him or maher or limbaugh. Shit sucker.
Palin is a political professional. She has a PAC that raises money to use against Obama and other Democrats.

SarahPAC - Sarah Palin's Official PAC

Granted, but I am still pretty sure that Sarah Palin and the Koch brothers are not running for anything. Why would Obama feel a need to campaign against them?

Because whether or not they're running for anything, they're still campaigning against him.

Because whether or not they're running for anything, they're still campaigning against him.

If they can't stand the heat...

They've both damaged the Republican brand so much, they have to put up sort of defense. They've pretty much assured Reid keeps his job and Pelosi may be back! Any wonder they're scrambling? :clap2:

Forum List

Back