Unheard Of: Obama Unleashes Attack Ad Aimed At Sarah Palin, A Civilian. Why?

Mudslinger

Rookie
Mar 4, 2012
Of all people he releases a campaign attack ad on her and not the other candidates. She is a civilian and not running for office as of now. In watching the ad it is apparent that Governor Palin is actually correct in her statements. All I can say is that Obama must be scared that she will force a brokered convention and it looks like it might happen the way the GOP pundits are talking. This attack ad clearly defines a sense of insecurity coming from the Obama campaign pertaining to her.

Four Years Later, Obama Campaign Still Running Against Palin

he probably wants people to associate republicans with Sarah Palin.

Of all people he releases a campaign attack ad on her and not the other candidates. She is a civilian and not running for office as of now. In watching the ad it is apparent that Governor Palin is actually correct in her statements. All I can say is that Obama must be scared that she will force a brokered convention and it looks like it might happen the way the GOP pundits are talking. This attack ad clearly defines a sense of insecurity coming from the Obama campaign pertaining to her.

Four Years Later, Obama Campaign Still Running Against Palin

She is not running for office at this very moment, but she has already hinted at a brokered convention and stepping up as an alternate choice....and she is also out there for future offices.

Unless you want to tell us that Palin announced that she is no longer a politician, with no plans to ever run for office again.......has she?

I guess Obama is trying to get Wall Street to fund a second election for him.

Sounds to me like some of that $1 million that Bill Maher gave to the Obama campaign was earmarked to attack thatXXXXXXXX from Alaska.

I honestly believe that Billy Boy Maher is SCARED TO DEATH of Sarah Palin, because she KILLS things and EATS them.

The immaturity level of the leftists is frightening.

That word is not to be used outside the flame zone.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's just trying to make some money somehow. I guess his billion dollar warchest is a little anorexic...

Sounds to me like some of that $1 million that Bill Maher gave to the Obama campaign was earmarked to attack that XXXXXx from Alaska.

I honestly believe that Billy Boy Maher is SCARED TO DEATH of Sarah Palin, because she KILLS things and EATS them.

swearwords.jpg

Sounds to me like some of that $1 million that Bill Maher gave to the Obama campaign was earmarked to attack that XXXX from Alaska.

swearwords.jpg

so you're saying Bill Maher didn't know what he was talking about.

removed quoted obcenity

Sounds to me like some of that $1 million that Bill Maher gave to the Obama campaign was earmarked to attack that XXXXX from Alaska.

swearwords.jpg

Either that or -- on a highly selective basis -- it's ok with bodey and certain other libs to refer to a woman as a XXXXXX

Come on people, this word is not supposed to be here outside of the flame zone. YOu all know this. You are making me work for my paycheck?

Sounds to me like some of that $1 million that Bill Maher gave to the Obama campaign was earmarked to attack that XXXX from Alaska.

swearwords.jpg

Bill Maher is a comedian. You DID know that, right?
NOt outside the flame zone guys.

Either that or -- on a highly selective basis -- it's ok with bodey and certain other libs to refer to a woman as a xxxxxxxx

I don't like Andrew Dice Clay either....but I don't moan and groan about what he calls women.

This is like seven posts and I am thinking this thread needs to be trashed...... Not outside the flame zone guys

Either that or -- on a highly selective basis -- it's ok with bodey and certain other libs to refer to a woman as aXXXXXX

I don't like Andrew Dice Clay either....but I don't moan and groan about what he calls women.

But you do object when Rush suggested (albeit invalidly and kind of stupidly) that a woman a "slut" who made herself a public figure was asking to get reimbursed for contraceptives so that she could afford sex.

Hm.

Interesting basis for important critical distinctions you appear not to have . . .

Either that or -- on a highly selective basis -- it's ok with bodey and certain other libs to refer to a woman as a XXXXXX

But you do object when Rush suggested (albeit invalidly and kind of stupidly) that a woman a "slut" who made herself a public figure was asking to get reimbursed for contraceptives so that she could afford sex.

Hm.

Interesting basis for important critical distinctions you appear not to have . . .

Virgins can't use birth control pills?

Either that or -- on a highly selective basis -- it's ok with bodey and certain other libs to refer to a woman as a XXXXXXX

But you do object when Rush suggested (albeit invalidly and kind of stupidly) that a woman a "slut" who made herself a public figure ( nope ) was asking to get reimbursed for contraceptives ( nope ) so that she could afford sex (nope ).

Hm.

You are trying to tell lies often enough to make people believe them. Very dishonest of you.

Hm.

Virgins can't use birth control pills?

Speaking of irrelevancies, how the fuck are you bro?

Forum List

Back