"unfortunately, sir, you have no choice, you will be a wartime president!" - Mad Dog Mattis to Trump

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Thank God there's at least one adult in Washington making sure we stay at war forever

this is from the Washington Post

DV9P88jX4AETqrh.jpg

Already have, snowflake.
I know. That’s why I said “again,” you sick, depraved mutant.

It's really time for you to grow up, old man. Really.

You never uttered a peep as your butt buddy Obungles kept the wars going....you're an old partisan hack. Nothing more and possibly a lot less

Thank God there's at least one adult in Washington making sure we stay at war forever

this is from the Washington Post

DV9P88jX4AETqrh.jpg
The Washington Compost has zero credibility.

I find it strange that almost nothing that was said in private during the Obama administration ever made it to the media, but we constantly hear about these unsubstantiated discussions that someone overheard during this administration.

Makes me suspect much of it is simply made up.

Already have, snowflake.

You never uttered a peep as your butt buddy Obungles kept the wars going....you're an old partisan hack. Nothing more and possibly a lot less
“Obama” set about ending Dubya’s neo-con invasions. You’re openly hoping Trump starts another few because it gets you off. Sick and gross.

Already have, snowflake.

“Obama” set about ending Dubya’s neo-con invasions. You’re openly hoping Trump starts another few because it gets you off. Sick and gross.
OMFG :lol:

Already have, snowflake.

You mean like in Syria, Libya and Yemen you poor deluded asshole?

Already have, snowflake.

Oh thousands of our troops are dying there? Since when?

The left has become simply a party of appeasers. Had these idiots been around in 1940 they would have said "just make a treaty with Hitler and send him money. We can trust him." Now they want to appease Kim Jon Un because he is their idol for making government control every aspect of the people's lives.

The left has become simply a party of appeasers. Had these idiots been around in 1940 they would have said "just make a treaty with Hitler and send him money. We can trust him." Now they want to appease Kim Jon Un because he is their idol for making government control every aspect of the people's lives.
Oh so that leftist FDR that you rubes despise with every fiber of your being wasn’t around in 1940? :rolleyes:

Haven't they all been wartime presidents?

Of course. Every president not only has wars, but starts his own war. It's normal. Even Clinton started the war in Serbia ---- and won it quickly, which is a lot more than I can say about any presidents since then.

It seems obvious that we'll be attacked by North Korea (which does seem to think they can win, never a good sign -- think of when the Japanese thought that) and very likely Iran, perhaps with strong proxy attacks on Israel and Syria, already probably begun.

However, it's never the most obvious countries. Look at all the wild cards -- Reagan with Grenada (the Cubans were putting in a military airfield) and Iran; Bush I with a sudden move on Kuwait by Iraq; Clinton with a war on Serbia???? that was weird, but at least he wasn't fool enough to get us involved in Rwanda; Bush II blindsided by 9/11. Obama didn't start his own war exactly but he did keep ALLLLLLLL the old ones going endlessly and losing.

So we do have to expect a war. Could be the obvious suspects, but it could be Iceland or Venezuela or Russia. I am especially keeping my eye on Pakistan.

Haven't they all been wartime presidents?

Of course. Every president not only has wars, but starts his own war. It's normal. Even Clinton started the war in Serbia ---- and won it quickly, which is a lot more than I can say about any presidents since then.

It seems obvious that we'll be attacked by North Korea (which does seem to think they can win, never a good sign -- think of when the Japanese thought that) and very likely Iran, perhaps with strong proxy attacks on Israel and Syria, already probably begun.

However, it's never the most obvious countries. Look at all the wild cards -- Reagan with Grenada (the Cubans were putting in a military airfield) and Iran; Bush I with a sudden move on Kuwait by Iraq; Clinton with a war on Serbia???? that was weird, but at least he wasn't fool enough to get us involved in Rwanda; Bush II blindsided by 9/11. Obama didn't start his own war exactly but he did keep ALLLLLLLL the old ones going endlessly and losing.

So we do have to expect a war. Could be the obvious suspects, but it could be Iceland or Venezuela or Russia. I am especially keeping my eye on Pakistan.

I promise you Lil Kim doesnt think he'd win a war with the U.S.

Already have, snowflake.

Don't put that on Obama.

I promise you Lil Kim doesnt think he'd win a war with the U.S.

Yes, I think he does. Just because you think it is improbable doesn't mean it is, either. Japan thought they would win, too. They didn't, but it took a long time to defeat them and Vietnam DID win. Remember that we have been retreating in effectiveness ever since we lost Vietnam. Long ten+ year wars, always losing, never winning or even holding in Afghanistan and Iraq and everywhere else (and there seem to be a lot of hidden wars going on -- Libya, Somalia, Yemen, etc. Hidden by Obama.).

The geopolitical situation is such that we can't afford to fight with NoKo at all, so he can pretty much do what he wants. Any war starting means the instant death of South Korea as a whole and world war with China and Pakistan --- so how can we do a preemptive strike? Big problem.

Look at the big, clear smiles on the faces of Kim and his cohorts in every news photo. Nobody smiles like that unless they are sure they are winning.

They are.

Forum List

Back