Unethical Judge Chutkan warns Trump: ‘Inflammatory’ Statements about Election Case could Speed Up Trial

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
If this is true, this is misconduct and the judge should be removed from the case.
Threatening prejudicial decisions in the conduct of the trial if the defendant exercises their free speech rights. She's trying to set Trump up so he can be jailed and not campaign. I believe this corrupt un-American judge is an admirer of Roland Freisler.

If this is true, this is misconduct and the judge should be removed from the case.
Threatening prejudicial decisions in the conduct of the trial if the defendant exercises their free speech rights. She's trying to set Trump up so he can be jailed and not campaign. I believe this corrupt un-American judge is an admirer of Roland Freisler.

The judge could always have him locked up for contempt of court. Would you like that better?

He has an ABSOLUTE right to proclaim his innocence in any forum he chooses. He has the right to provide details of why he is innocent, why the prosecutors are compromised, and why the trial venue places an undue burden on his defense.

Speedy trial? Is that a threat? Gimmeafukkinbreak.

Per our request from a few days ago

Forum List

Back