Unemployment rates were made worse by Bush, not Obama!

Tell me you dont really think the Federal Reserve is "a bank". Please tell me
Undeemployment is not limited to people taking part time jobs for economic reasons. Please tell me you undestand this comment.
And of course you havent explained why the graph posted is wrong. Probably because you are an assclown.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You are too fucking stupid to deal with, jester. You didn't read the first line of the report you referenced, did you?

FEDERAL RESERVE BANK of NEW YORK

And yes, I explained why the chart is wrong. Aside from being more than a year old, underemployment is not measured by college graduates who work in fields that are not commensurate with their degree.
OK. so you really are too stupid to engage.
Thanks for confirming.
Hisses the forum :laugh2: jester :laugh2: who actually inferred the Federal Reserve BANK of New York is not a bank!

Holyfuckingshit!!! :eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Listen, assclown. If you think the Federal Reserve Bank is a) a bank, and b) the US's bank then you don't know enough to argue with.
Why on Earth would I take the idiotic word of the forum :laugh2: jester :laugh2: over the Federal Reserve BANK of New York's own claim ...

serving as the banker for the U.S. government.

dear, there in only one Federal Reserve Bank so calling it a bank as if it's like 1000's of other banks is 100% mistaken or at best misleading. A liberal is very very slow and so will not be able to understand the unique functions of a central bank. According most avoid the subject to avoid embarrassment.

You are too fucking stupid to deal with, jester. You didn't read the first line of the report you referenced, did you?

And yes, I explained why the chart is wrong. Aside from being more than a year old, underemployment is not measured by college graduates who work in fields that are not commensurate with their degree.
Thanks for confirming.
Hisses the forum :laugh2: jester :laugh2: who actually inferred the Federal Reserve BANK of New York is not a bank!

Listen, assclown. If you think the Federal Reserve Bank is a) a bank, and b) the US's bank then you don't know enough to argue with.
Why on Earth would I take the idiotic word of the forum :laugh2: jester :laugh2: over the Federal Reserve BANK of New York's own claim ...

dear, there in only one Federal Reserve Bank so calling it a bank as if it's like 1000's of other banks is 100% mistaken or at best misleading. A liberal is very very slow and so will not be able to understand the unique functions of a central bank. According most avoid the subject to avoid embarrassment.
It's because to them two things that sort of look the same or sound the same must be the same. So he hears "Bank" and figures they must give out toasters or something for opening a new account.
It's because Faun is the assclown of this board.

dear u6 is about 50% higher than before recession!! That explains why this is slowest recovery since Great Depression and why income is down 5% since Barry took over and why Barry will not campaign on his economic record.

Are you really trying to argue that this is a good economy? See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?
Umm, we're almost at full employment. Mitt Romney said he needed until 2017 just to get the unemployment rate down to where Obama got it down to in 2014. Thank goodness we didn't elect Mitt, huh?
LOL! YOu really believe that? Yeah, with record numbers of people out of the labor force we're at full employment. Tell that to the nearly 50% of college grads 25 and under who are unemployed or underemployed.
Another cherry picked meaningless statistic from the same people who gave you "jobs saved or created."
50%, huh, forum :laugh2:jester:laugh2:?

Try 16.8% ...

epi_college_unemployment.png.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.png
Another idiot who can't read a graph. Note the source of the graph. I'd tend to believe the Fed instead.
44 of Young College Grads Are Underemployed and That s Good News - The Atlantic[/
You really are the biggest retard here, jester:laugh2:. You actually think a report from more than a year ago by a bank which seeks to redefine "underemployment" is the official source of unemployment data. I guess if you'll suck that cock, you'll suck any, eh? :dunno:

Regardless of your slutiness, banks are not the official source for unemployment stats and the current underemployment rate is 16.8%, not nearly 50%.

"Tell that to the nearly 50% of college grads 25 and under who are unemployed or underemployed" - a brain-dead forum :laugh2:jester:laugh2:

Tell me you dont really think the Federal Reserve is "a bank". Please tell me
Undeemployment is not limited to people taking part time jobs for economic reasons. Please tell me you undestand this comment.
And of course you havent explained why the graph posted is wrong. Probably because you are an assclown.

Thanks for confirming.

Mm the Federal Reserve Bank of New York is not a regular bank...it's a member bank of the Federal Reserve.
And the Vice President of the New York FRB in 2012 was Erca Groshen, who is the current BLS Commissioner.

Ther is no standard definition of "underemployed." BLS doesn't use the term, and it's basically whatever anyone defines it as.

Thanks for confirming.

You're as fucked in the head as the forum jester. I never said it was like 1000 other banks. I said it is a bank, which it is.

Thanks for confirming.

You're as fucked in the head as the forum jester. I never said it was like 1000 other banks. I said it is a bank, which it is.
Oh here's denial,also not a river in Egypt. No, no it's a bank. It even calls itself a bank. Therefore it must be a bank.
LOL! You're an assclown's assclown, Frown.

Thanks for confirming.

Holy fucking dogshit! I've been arguing with a retard all this time. Assclown, go use Google or Wiki to find out what exactly the Fed does.
Sure, Jester ...

Federal Reserve Bank

A Federal Reserve Bank is a regional bank of the Federal Reserve System, the central banking system of the United States. There are twelve in total, one for each of the twelve Federal Reserve Districts that were created by the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.[1] The banks are jointly responsible for implementing the monetary policy set forth by the Federal Open Market Committee, and are divided as follows​

It's examples such as this which prove you are, without equal, thee dumbest poster here. Congrats, Jester! Your supreme reign remains unblemished.

DA1582-650x650.jpg

Thanks for confirming.

Holy fucking dogshit! I've been arguing with a retard all this time. Assclown, go use Google or Wiki to find out what exactly the Fed does.
Sure, Jester ...

Federal Reserve Bank

A Federal Reserve Bank is a regional bank of the Federal Reserve System, the central banking system of the United States. There are twelve in total, one for each of the twelve Federal Reserve Districts that were created by the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.[1] The banks are jointly responsible for implementing the monetary policy set forth by the Federal Open Market Committee, and are divided as follows​

It's examples such as this which prove you are, without equal, thee dumbest poster here. Congrats, Jester! Your supreme reign remains unblemished.

DA1582-650x650.jpg
There, see. It says "bank". So just like any bank you can walk in and open an account.Maybe get a set of orange juice glasses as a premium.
LOL. You're such a fucking toolbag, assclown. You don't know the first thing of what you're talking about.

Sure, Jester ...

Federal Reserve Bank

DA1582-650x650.jpg
There, see. It says "bank". So just like any bank you can walk in and open an account.Maybe get a set of orange juice glasses as a premium.
LOL. You're such a fucking toolbag, assclown. You don't know the first thing of what you're talking about.
Poor, ignorant, jester. It doesn't just have "bank" in the title, it calls itself a bank. It does so for the simple reason that it IS a bank. But stay stuck on stupid. At this point, all that remains is the pure entertainment value your ignorance provides.

:dance::dance::dance:

Sure, Jester ...

Federal Reserve Bank

DA1582-650x650.jpg
Poor, ignorant, jester. It doesn't just have "bank" in the title, it calls itself a bank. It does so for the simple reason that it IS a bank. But stay stuck on stupid. At this point, all that remains is the pure entertainment value your ignorance provides.

Oh wow. It calls itself a bank. That settles it. Hey, what are they giving on 1 yr CDs these days??
LOL! What an ignorant turd-sucker.

Sure, Jester ...

Federal Reserve Bank

DA1582-650x650.jpg

Oh wow. It calls itself a bank. That settles it. Hey, what are they giving on 1 yr CDs these days??
Look at the forum :laugh2: jester :laugh2: ... he idiotically thinks a bank has to offer CDs to be a bank.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sure, Jester ...

Federal Reserve Bank

DA1582-650x650.jpg

Your impenetrable ignorance has set new records among the hierarchy of stupid posters. No one here has seen such utter obstinate mule-headiness coupled so well with unblinking vacuousness. I had hoped that you at least graduated from grade school; but now, those hopes are dashed against a backdrop of crippling stupidity. Your posting here has become a joke, even among those who were duped into formerly supporting you. My advise: Harry, distance yourself from this clown. He has cast a blemish on everything you stand for and will drag you down to his level if you let him!

Sure, Jester ...

Federal Reserve Bank

DA1582-650x650.jpg

Your impenetrable ignorance has set new records among the hierarchy of stupid posters. No one here has seen such utter obstinate mule-headiness coupled so well with unblinking vacuousness. I had hoped that you at least graduated from grade school; but now, those hopes are dashed against a backdrop of crippling stupidity. Your posting here has become a joke, even among those who were duped into formerly supporting you. My advise: Harry, distance yourself from this clown. He has cast a blemish on everything you stand for and will drag you down to his level if you let him!
The funniest is when the forum jester challenged me to look it up on wiki, and when I cut & pasted wiki stating it's a bank, Jester rejected it. :lmao:

Sure, Jester ...

Federal Reserve Bank

DA1582-650x650.jpg

The funniest is when the forum jester challenged me to look it up on wiki, and when I cut & pasted wiki stating it's a bank, Jester rejected it. :lmao:

So true... but for some of us, at that point, laughter turned into silent pity. I began to realize how serious he is in his folly. And he is not alone. That myopic sense of misplaced righteousness seems to be pervasive among his iilk!

Sure, Jester ...

Federal Reserve Bank

DA1582-650x650.jpg

The problem is that you're
Sure, Jester ...

Federal Reserve Bank

DA1582-650x650.jpg

Look at the forum :laugh2: jester :laugh2: ... he idiotically thinks a bank has to offer CDs to be a bank.

his point is that by dismissing their research because they're a bank you are equating the FRB with a consumer bank. Which is not a good comparison. The FED produces major economic indidicators and the fed reserve banks conduct serious research.
And again, there is no standard or official definition of underemployed.

Sure, Jester ...

Federal Reserve Bank

DA1582-650x650.jpg

Gee, I wonder what kind of rate they're charging on 30yr mortgages. Think I can get one?
lol!

So true... but for some of us, at that point, laughter turned into silent pity. I began to realize how serious he is in his folly. And he is not alone. That myopic sense of misplaced righteousness seems to be pervasive among his iilk!
Translation: I am full of hot air.
Thanks.

Sure, Jester ...

Federal Reserve Bank

DA1582-650x650.jpg

Sure, Jester ...

Federal Reserve Bank

DA1582-650x650.jpg

his point is that by dismissing their research because they're a bank you are equating the FRB with a consumer bank. Which is not a good comparison. The FED produces major economic indidicators and the fed reserve banks conduct serious research.
No, no. Assclown is certain the Fed is "just a bank." Like the place where you go to cash a check or have your paycheck deposited. They couldn't possibly produce anything like, gasp, research.

Sure, Jester ...

Federal Reserve Bank

DA1582-650x650.jpg

No, no. Assclown is certain the Fed is "just a bank." Like the place where you go to cash a check or have your paycheck deposited. They couldn't possibly produce anything like, gasp, research.
While I'm not certain he's going that far, I do find it puzzling that he would dismiss the research of a FRB.

However....there is a problem with defining "underemployed." If someone with a Bachelors of Fine Arts is working as a waitress, is that really below their skills and abilities or is it more the norm? And many people choose not to work in the fields they studied in college. So are they really underemployed if the decision was voluntary? There are just too many non-economic factors for someone working outside their official education/skills to make that definition of underemployment meaningful. It's just too subjective and too unreliable for aggregation.

Sure, Jester ...

Federal Reserve Bank

DA1582-650x650.jpg

While I'm not certain he's going that far, I do find it puzzling that he would dismiss the research of a FRB.

However....there is a problem with defining "underemployed." If someone with a Bachelors of Fine Arts is working as a waitress, is that really below their skills and abilities or is it more the norm? And many people choose not to work in the fields they studied in college. So are they really underemployed if the decision was voluntary? There are just too many non-economic factors for someone working outside their official education/skills to make that definition of underemployment meaningful. It's just too subjective and too unreliable for aggregation.
Typically "underemployed" refers to a situation where someone is in a job that does not require the degree he has. So yeah the BA in Fine Arts waitressing is underemployed. In a better world she/he would be working in an art gallery of museum and using the knowledge gained in the degree.

Typically "underemployed" refers to a situation where someone is in a job that does not require the degree he has. So yeah the BA in Fine Arts waitressing is underemployed. In a better world she/he would be working in an art gallery of museum and using the knowledge gained in the degree.
Yeah, but reality doesn't work that way. For many fields, you need at least a Masters degree to be competetive in the job market so not working in your field with only a Bachelors is the norm and not an overall labor market problem. For other fields, such as any of the performance arts, a degree is not a requirement and is may not help at all for a job. And many jobs want a degree but don't care what it's in, so the person is technically not working in a job that requires their degree. And again, many people choose not to work in the field they studied. A lot of computer experts I know have their degree in some other field entirely.

Forum List

Back