Uneducated whites need an advocate

probably always going to need those dirty handed vertical smile azz smiling plumbers smiling at you . Always going to need car mechanics or 'triple AAA' workers to fix the cars that you can't fix or even change a tire on . Same for house builders , military , cops , fishermen , farmers , shippers . These few professions that I mention , many of these workers are independent as they take money from YOU the educated that are living in their parents basements and are on their parents insurance till they leave childhood at the age of 26 Elmer !! :afro:

......and paying off student loans for 15 years for a degree that they can't use to get a job.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- that's the funniest thing , I knew some where husband and wife both worked retail jobs so that they could buy baby food and disposable diapers for their kids . Course they both worked , had to pay for babysitters , had college and huge debt . It was funny except that they were ok kids [to me] . They just hadn't figured things out because their parents had probably never figured things out Talksalot .

Uneducated whites are at a disadvantage in today's society. The main reason is they do not have the job skills for the 21st century.
Many groups find themselves in a disadvantaged situation for various reasons, racial minorities, women, gays etc. They all have an advocate for their cause.
Uneducated whites did not until Donald Trump. But is he the advocate they need. I say he is a false prophet. He is saying putting others down will put the uneducated whites up.
Uneducated whites need to be told to get the job skills for the 21st century. They need to be told you are not guaranteed anything just because you are white but you have equal rights and opportunity.
all that makes sense, sounds good... until you start asking pesky questions like, ''what do you mean by education?'' if you want to put into a frame, those poor, disadvantaged people, if only they had a strong leader to teach them and show them the way, but then what? what is it, if only they could be entrapped with two cadillac's worth of student load debt, then they'll have all the credentials they need and no one in society will ever be allowed to disagree with them without committing the crime of heresy against the magisterium? and what does the magisterium teach? oh, women's studies, something you can learn for no more than $50 and one night at a bar. great. just great.

That is the false narrative you and the Liberal leadership and the media have created to explain Trump's broad support. The narrative is absurd because it is impossible for Trump to be within a few points of Clinton nationally with his only support being uneducated white men.

You and the Liberal machine have to control the narrative to convince the huge uninformed Democratic voting block to vote for the corrupt and incompetent Clinton. It's similar to how you label Black Trump supporters as "Uncle Toms". I'm an engineer and work with predominantly white and college degreed men and I can tell you Hillary supporters are at most 1 in 3. No I don't work at a University where I am sure it's 10 to 1 for Hillary.
Why are people so sensitive and offended by the idea that uneducated whites need an advocate? Many demographics that face challenges and discrimination have advocates.
Uneducated whites is a new demographic that is suffering more than the average person. They can use advocates. I see many angry when the see other demographics receiving help and they are not. I understand their anger.

Some of the stupidest people I've ever met have college educations. Being indoctrinated by government propaganda does not make you smart...it makes you a sucker.

Uneducated whites are at a disadvantage in today's society. The main reason is they do not have the job skills for the 21st century.
Many groups find themselves in a disadvantaged situation for various reasons, racial minorities, women, gays etc. They all have an advocate for their cause.
Uneducated whites did not until Donald Trump. But is he the advocate they need. I say he is a false prophet. He is saying putting others down will put the uneducated whites up.
Uneducated whites need to be told to get the job skills for the 21st century. They need to be told you are not guaranteed anything just because you are white but you have equal rights and opportunity.
all that makes sense, sounds good... until you start asking pesky questions like, ''what do you mean by education?'' if you want to put into a frame, those poor, disadvantaged people, if only they had a strong leader to teach them and show them the way, but then what? what is it, if only they could be entrapped with two cadillac's worth of student load debt, then they'll have all the credentials they need and no one in society will ever be allowed to disagree with them without committing the crime of heresy against the magisterium? and what does the magisterium teach? oh, women's studies, something you can learn for no more than $50 and one night at a bar. great. just great.

Nailed it. Spending 8 years in college getting some worthless degree may make you educated, but you are educated in worthless nonsense and frankly, makes you not to smart for doing so.

judging from the idiots on this thread that don't know what racist means, an education deff would help
At least the people on this thread are consistent; screw the racial minorities, screw the gays, screw the women, screw the uneducated whites. No one should get help

That is the false narrative you and the Liberal leadership and the media have created to explain Trump's broad support. The narrative is absurd because it is impossible for Trump to be within a few points of Clinton nationally with his only support being uneducated white men.

You and the Liberal machine have to control the narrative to convince the huge uninformed Democratic voting block to vote for the corrupt and incompetent Clinton. It's similar to how you label Black Trump supporters as "Uncle Toms". I'm an engineer and work with predominantly white and college degreed men and I can tell you Hillary supporters are at most 1 in 3. No I don't work at a University where I am sure it's 10 to 1 for Hillary.
Why are people so sensitive and offended by the idea that uneducated whites need an advocate? Many demographics that face challenges and discrimination have advocates.
Uneducated whites is a new demographic that is suffering more than the average person. They can use advocates. I see many angry when the see other demographics receiving help and they are not. I understand their anger.
Most whites have a life altering experience when they have to face reality. They are subject to cognitive dissonance and hate any possibility that they are not supreme and in no need of an advocate.

Uneducated whites? I assume you are referring to everyone that chooses to exercise their freedom in this group, who honor those that made the ultimate sacrifice and built this country, that refuses to support your candidate? I guess you include those that believe in the right to exercise their religious beliefs as well?

Just uneducated "white" males? You're a racist
See my post

if elmer is white he's not a racist

ponder that simpletons
I am white, I am older, i have agraduate degree.
This thread was not race baiting. I see many struggling in today's world. Most groups have advocates for them in USA society.
Whites as a whole have not needed an advocate in the past.
In today's society, some of those most hurt by the new economy are uneducated whites. Other demographics have advocates helping them out. Uneducated whites do not. Trump came around and filled that need
Isn't that kind of what Michael Moore was saying?

Nailed it. Spending 8 years in college getting some worthless degree may make you educated, but you are educated in worthless nonsense and frankly, makes you not to smart for doing so.
To say that uneducated whites need help in todays world is racist?
They need help in receiving job skills to be employed in a 21st century economy. In the past this demographic could find many jobs and do well. Most of those jobs have disappeared.
Everybody is helping everyone else in our society but this group needs help.
That is racist. I do not think so.

Just uneducated "white" males? You're a racist
See my post

if elmer is white he's not a racist

ponder that simpletons
I am white, I am older, i have agraduate degree.
This thread was not race baiting. I see many struggling in today's world. Most groups have advocates for them in USA society.
Whites as a whole have not needed an advocate in the past.
In today's society, some of those most hurt by the new economy are uneducated whites. Other demographics have advocates helping them out. Uneducated whites do not. Trump came around and filled that need
Isn't that kind of what Michael Moore was saying?
I am not a real Michael Moore fan, but I think so.

He is for all Americans, even your dumbass.
Yeah. Keep telling yourself that. The only thing trump is all for is himself. Do you really think he gives a flying fuck about any of the peons below him?

And Hillary does?

You can't be serious.
Try to stay focused. The subject here is trump, and yes I am serious. He doesn't give a fuck about anyone but himself, least of all his bootlicking supporters; they are just useful idiots as far as he is concerned.

Most whites have a life altering experience when they have to face reality. They are subject to cognitive dissonance and hate any possibility that they are not supreme and in no need of an advocate.

Gee... stereotype much when it comes to race?

Yeah. Keep telling yourself that. The only thing trump is all for is himself. Do you really think he gives a flying fuck about any of the peons below him?

And Hillary does?

You can't be serious.
Try to stay focused. The subject here is trump, and yes I am serious. He doesn't give a fuck about anyone but himself, least of all his bootlicking supporters; they are just useful idiots as far as he is concerned.

Hey, I don't care if he cares about me. I don't need a daddy.

But seriously, since these folks are indicating he's not fit because he doesn't care about anybody but himself, OK then, and Hillary does?

The nomination of Donald Trump has opened up an educational divide among whites. Republicans have won a majority of white college graduates in every election since 1956 but the real estate mogul has accelerated movement of college educated voters toward Democrats.

Trump does best with whites who do not have a four-year college degree — he leads Clinton among that group 56-29 in the most recent AP/Gfk poll. Unlike Romney, who won with college graduates by six percentage points, Trump is losing to Clinton with that group 46-38.

Education gap divides white voters

And Hillary does?

You can't be serious.

But seriously, since these folks are indicating he's not fit because he doesn't care about anybody but himself, OK then, and Hillary does?
Yes. I do believe she actually cares about America and its citizenry.

And Hillary does?

You can't be serious.

As long as they vote for her...

And Hillary does?

You can't be serious.

Well, OK, you are entitled to your opinion.

Carry on.

Forum List

Back