Uneducated whites need an advocate

That is a foreign concept to most whites. Theyve never had to work hard against the competition which is why Drumpf has the support he does.

Because you know and understand the white experience, correct? If I said something ignorant like that about blacks, you'd be calling me racist.
I'm just repeating what I have observed and been told to me by other white people. When I was in the job market whites frequently displayed outrage when I got the position they thought would just be handed to them.

Don't pretend to know what it's like to be white you racist. Table turned.
I'm not pretending. I know because I was told by other whites. Try again.

Well OK then.
That is a foreign concept to most whites. Theyve never had to work hard against the competition which is why Drumpf has the support he does.

Because you know and understand the white experience, correct? If I said something ignorant like that about blacks, you'd be calling me racist.
I'm just repeating what I have observed and been told to me by other white people. When I was in the job market whites frequently displayed outrage when I got the position they thought would just be handed to them.

Just like I know what it's like to be black.
You dont know what its like to be Black. You may know what some Blacks are thinking if you know some but I doubt even if you knew some you would know what they thought.

Just like I know what it's like to be black

You mean jumping ahead in line for college admission and job application.

I've never received preferential treatment, so I don't know what it is like to be black in America today.
Your white ancestors did during the 400 years of white only affirmative action you guys needed. Even though Blacks have partial AA somehow white people still have benefited more from that as well since white women have seized on it. You have received preferential treatment. Its just so ingrained and normal to you that you didnt notice it.

ANy preferential treatment for white skin was dead long before my time.

I grew up in a world where white skin put me at a DISADVANTAGE.

You haven't noticed the change, because it has been so ingrained and normal to you that you didn't notice.

ANd if you did, you made excuses for it.
No you still have an advantage. Your white people own all or most of resources and job opportunities. Thats why we successful Blacks have to outwork you by a factor of 10. If you are having issues and you are uneducated as a white person there simply is no excuse. You are lazy.

I've never received preferential treatment, so I don't know what it is like to be black in America today.
Your white ancestors did during the 400 years of white only affirmative action you guys needed. Even though Blacks have partial AA somehow white people still have benefited more from that as well since white women have seized on it. You have received preferential treatment. Its just so ingrained and normal to you that you didnt notice it.

You haven't noticed the change, because it has been so ingrained and normal to you that you didn't notice.

No you still have an advantage. Your white people own all or most of resources and job opportunities. Thats why we successful Blacks have to outwork you by a factor of 10. If you are having issues and you are uneducated as a white person there simply is no excuse. You are lazy.

The "White people" in charge of resources and jobs are not looking out for other whites. They are living in fear of a the Witch Hunt that is looking for imagined racists, and discriminating in favor of blacks to cover their asses. OR they are moronic white libs full of white guilt who believe the same nonsense that you do.

As seen in the 230 point bonus that blacks get for having black skin in Ivy League College admissions.

The "White people" in charge of resources and jobs are not looking out for other whites. They are living in fear of a the Witch Hunt that is looking for imagined racists, and discriminating in favor of blacks to cover their asses. OR they are moronic white libs full of white guilt who believe the same nonsense that you do.

As seen in the 230 point bonus that blacks get for having black skin in Ivy League College admissions.

Of course they are looking out for other whites or making sure minimal Blacks are hired or both. They have a glass ceiling for hiring and for promotion of Blacks. I've experienced it first hand for myself at one of the most progressive fortune 500 companies in existence. You can make all the laws you want but whites hunt for and find loopholes to practice racism. Thats why you just simply have to outwork them and never quit.

I've experienced it first hand for myself

BULL

You are nothing but a bigoted liar who hates whites, all whites.

Obama's ancestors took your ancestors, chained them and sold them to a Jewish owned slave ship.

My ancestors served in the Union Army and liberated your ancestors.

Yet, despite that, you hate me because I'm white and you love Obama because he is black.

Of course they are looking out for other whites or making sure minimal Blacks are hired or both. They have a glass ceiling for hiring and for promotion of Blacks. I've experienced it first hand for myself at one of the most progressive fortune 500 companies in existence. You can make all the laws you want but whites hunt for and find loopholes to practice racism. Thats why you just simply have to outwork them and never quit.

OF course they are NOT as demonstrated by the 230 point bonus that black skin gets you when trying to the very important resource of Ivy League College slot.

Your claim is disproved by the evidence.

Well OK then.

You dont know what its like to be Black. You may know what some Blacks are thinking if you know some but I doubt even if you knew some you would know what they thought.

But YOU know what it's like to be white because white people told you.....if you know some. I wish you were intelligent enough and honest enough to know what a moron you make of yourself.

Well OK then.

But YOU know what it's like to be white because white people told you.....if you know some. I wish you were intelligent enough and honest enough to know what a moron you make of yourself.
I know lots of white people. Mostly white women but I have spoken with white men and both have told me what its like to be white. I can only go on what they tell me. Obviously this stresses you. Can you tell me why?

Or maybe you personally sucked as a candidate and they wanted someone better qualified.

Or maybe you personally sucked as a candidate and they wanted someone better qualified.
That would only be true if the person that was discriminating wasnt taped saying he would never give me the job because i was Black even though i was the most qualified. I guess it sucked for him that he got fired by his East Indian manager and I got the position anyway.

Last edited:
That is the false narrative you and the Liberal leadership and the media have created to explain Trump's broad support. The narrative is absurd because it is impossible for Trump to be within a few points of Clinton nationally with his only support being uneducated white men.

You and the Liberal machine have to control the narrative to convince the huge uninformed Democratic voting block to vote for the corrupt and incompetent Clinton. It's similar to how you label Black Trump supporters as "Uncle Toms". I'm an engineer and work with predominantly white and college degreed men and I can tell you Hillary supporters are at most 1 in 3. No I don't work at a University where I am sure it's 10 to 1 for Hillary.
Why are people so sensitive and offended by the idea that uneducated whites need an advocate? Many demographics that face challenges and discrimination have advocates.
Uneducated whites is a new demographic that is suffering more than the average person. They can use advocates. I see many angry when the see other demographics receiving help and they are not. I understand their anger.

Only incompetent, lazy, stupid and tardy people need an advocate. And of course, those who have no ambition, no desire to help themselves. And those who think that enjoying things in life that they not earned is their right.

I was an eighteen year old immigrant with no knowledge of English when I started. I worked in the ugliest, most dangerous dirtiest places until I learned English, saved enough money and felt confident to enroll full time in high school as an adult student and getting my high school diploma

Well, believe it or not, suddenly I was able to find better jobs. I was lucky enough to work for a company that never failed to give me the opportunity to learn new skills and let me advance according to my qualification. I taught myself COBOL and I was a programmer for 30 years until I retired.

I am white. I am old now. But I am financially comfortable and relatively happy with my life.

All without an advocate.

Uneducated whites are at a disadvantage in today's society. The main reason is they do not have the job skills for the 21st century.
Many groups find themselves in a disadvantaged situation for various reasons, racial minorities, women, gays etc. They all have an advocate for their cause.
Uneducated whites did not until Donald Trump. But is he the advocate they need. I say he is a false prophet. He is saying putting others down will put the uneducated whites up.
Uneducated whites need to be told to get the job skills for the 21st century. They need to be told you are not guaranteed anything just because you are white but you have equal rights and opportunity.
Define uneducated

Uneducated whites are at a disadvantage in today's society. The main reason is they do not have the job skills for the 21st century.
Many groups find themselves in a disadvantaged situation for various reasons, racial minorities, women, gays etc. They all have an advocate for their cause.
Uneducated whites did not until Donald Trump. But is he the advocate they need. I say he is a false prophet. He is saying putting others down will put the uneducated whites up.
Uneducated whites need to be told to get the job skills for the 21st century. They need to be told you are not guaranteed anything just because you are white but you have equal rights and opportunity.
Define uneducated
lacking an education; poorly educated

synonyms: untaught, unschooled, unread, unscholarly, illiterate, ,ignorant, ill-informed, uninformed; uncultured, unaccomplished,unenlightened, benighted, backward, redneck, rube

Define uneducated
lacking an education; poorly educated

synonyms: untaught, unschooled, unread, unscholarly, illiterate, ,ignorant, ill-informed, uninformed; uncultured, unaccomplished,unenlightened, benighted, backward, redneck, rube
Redneck? Lol that's funny. Ur clearly ignorant of what a real readneck is. So do u qualify as uneducated?

Well OK then.

I know lots of white people. Mostly white women but I have spoken with white men and both have told me what its like to be white. I can only go on what they tell me. Obviously this stresses you. Can you tell me why?

Don't confuse stress with amusement. I never realized how full of shit one human being can be until you showed up.

Well OK then.

Don't confuse stress with amusement. I never realized how full of shit one human being can be until you showed up.
Thanks for proving my point. Stop trying to convince me you arent stressed. i dont believe you.

Stupid is as stupid posts.

Forum List

Back