Understanding whites

Do you understand now?

• Yes. I already knew what people were like this.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Yes. I understand now. Thanks vasuderatorrent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I refuse to try to understand white people.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No. Your post made absolutely no sense.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, Whites always are "Poisoning the well" for Blacks, sure.
I have concluded that we are in a global system of racism-white supremacy, and the definition that I use for white supremacy is --

A global system of people who classify themselves as white and are dedicated to abusing and/or subjugating everyone in the known universe whom they classify as not white.

I believe that such a system exists. So the poisoning of Flint water is routine doings for white people.

White people aren't big on hugs and crying. They focus their attention on their own accomplishments. It makes them appear insensitive. If we are honest, we will acknowledge that white people really are selfish and insensitive. It is part of their heritage and their culture. White people were forced to live on feudal lands. The landlord came by once a year to collect their rent. The serfs got to keep the remainder. If they had bad luck or didn't work hard, they starved. If they had good luck or worked hard, they ended up living in luxury. The hard working and/or the lucky lived to reproduce. The unlucky and/or the lazy died. There was absolutely no community to fall back on. Over the generations they learned to be tough and insensitive for their own survival. They have been conditioned for centuries to be productive, lucky, selfish and insensitive. When you ask them to show empathy, they are probably willing to fake it for some political, social or financial benefit. If you want them to feel empathy then you are pretty much out of luck. Lip service isn't empathy. I'm sure you can get some white people to cower down and say uncle to avoid the harsh punishment of being called a racist. That doesn't mean they are sincere. It just means that they are typical selfish white people that feel uncomfortable with being labeled a racist. You are really asking too much of them when you ask them to be empathetic. Cut them some slack. This is who they are as a people. They are lucky, hard working, successful, productive, selfish and insensitive. You need to lower your expectations of white people or you are setting yourself up to be disappointed. White people are different. They don't think the same way. Their cruel heritage has molded them into who they are. Just as the cruel heritage of others has molded them into who they are. Cut white people some slack. They have something to offer as well. White people aren’t bad. They are just different.
Who is this really...Obama? Al Sharpton? Louis Farrakhan? Black Lives Matter? One thing's for sure, you sure as hell aren't white.

My race is irrelevant to the discussion. Europeans have a different history than Africans. The cultural differences of white people is fairly obvious and consistent with modern America. American whites have a mindset that is similar to European traditions.

Can you point out my incorrect assessment of white cultural history?
So, you are implying that all white people are alike?

Before you start the usual, this person is white.
What "usual"? The race of the poster is irrelevant. Grouping an entire race with one mindset is wrong.

I have concluded that we are in a global system of racism-white supremacy, and the definition that I use for white supremacy is --

A global system of people who classify themselves as white and are dedicated to abusing and/or subjugating everyone in the known universe whom they classify as not white.

I believe that such a system exists. So the poisoning of Flint water is routine doings for white people.

LMFAO, so that's why jobs are leaving White hands for non-Whites in mass, that's why the status quo only focuses on prejudices against certain groups like Blacks, Jews, or Hispanics, while ignoring similar prejudices against Poles, Italians, French etc, that's why mainstream history teaches us not about Muslim atrocities, but about White atrocities? That's why in the U.S there's Affirmative Action, and Black history month?

Furthermore, Whites soon won't exist as we have, due to multiculturalism pushed down our throats by the White Christian / Jewish elite.

Yeah, I stopped here and just judged this post funny.

Here is one black guy that got in a position of Authority over a white person and seems to be using it.

hqdefault.jpg
Name one thing that black people — as a group — have stopped white people — as a group from doing that they had a RIGHT to do ?

For example, denying them the right to work, own a home, live in a certain area, get a just trial, an education, or use any public facility.

And I’m not talking about people “harming” people. Yeah sure, a black person can come up to a white person and bash their skull with a rock because he doesn’t like white people but that is NOT racism, that is an INDIVIDUAL acting as an INDIVIDUAL and there is no SYSTEM in place that will support his right to harm you.

However, white policeman can murder black people and get away with it because there is a SYSTEM in place that allows them to do it. (the courts, the police, the judge, the prison SYSTEMS).

So, let’s stop playing word games.

White supremacy is Racism. Racism is White Supremacy.

White people are the ONLY people on the planet who have devised a SYSTEM to mistreat people based on skin color alone. This SYSTEM embraces EVERY aspect of human existence — education, economic, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war.

That is why black and non-white people CANNOT BE RACIST. We do not have a SYSTEM — the power or the institutions– that allows us to mistreat people based on colour.

And to be honest. I don't think black people have the heart to practice racism to whites.

If we had a black bank, we could never red-line white areas, the same way white banks red-line black areas,
If we had a black company, we could never rip white CV's and resumes the same way white companies rip up black CV's and resumes.
If we had a black hospital, we would not use white people as guinea pigs in black hospitals, the same way whites use blacks as guinea pis in there hospitals.
If we were in charge of the water supply, we could never poison the water in water supply in white areas, the same way white people poison the water supply in black areas

Honestly when I look at white people and their history sometimes I think we are dealing with another species.

Lucky for you there is a SYSTEM IN PLACE called P.C. that allows blacks to be just as racist as they want because this SYSTEM IN PLACE is based upon racist double standard where whites are the only ones who have to watch what they say. This SYSTEM IN PLACE gives blacks preference in hiring over other groups, this SYSTEM IN PLACE allows unqualified applicants entry to universities, and this SYSTEM in place is geared towards favoring one race, and one race, only.

White people aren't big on hugs and crying. They focus their attention on their own accomplishments. It makes them appear insensitive. If we are honest, we will acknowledge that white people really are selfish and insensitive. It is part of their heritage and their culture. White people were forced to live on feudal lands. The landlord came by once a year to collect their rent. The serfs got to keep the remainder. If they had bad luck or didn't work hard, they starved. If they had good luck or worked hard, they ended up living in luxury. The hard working and/or the lucky lived to reproduce. The unlucky and/or the lazy died. There was absolutely no community to fall back on. Over the generations they learned to be tough and insensitive for their own survival. They have been conditioned for centuries to be productive, lucky, selfish and insensitive. When you ask them to show empathy, they are probably willing to fake it for some political, social or financial benefit. If you want them to feel empathy then you are pretty much out of luck. Lip service isn't empathy. I'm sure you can get some white people to cower down and say uncle to avoid the harsh punishment of being called a racist. That doesn't mean they are sincere. It just means that they are typical selfish white people that feel uncomfortable with being labeled a racist. You are really asking too much of them when you ask them to be empathetic. Cut them some slack. This is who they are as a people. They are lucky, hard working, successful, productive, selfish and insensitive. You need to lower your expectations of white people or you are setting yourself up to be disappointed. White people are different. They don't think the same way. Their cruel heritage has molded them into who they are. Just as the cruel heritage of others has molded them into who they are. Cut white people some slack. They have something to offer as well. White people aren’t bad. They are just different.
Who is this really...Obama? Al Sharpton? Louis Farrakhan? Black Lives Matter? One thing's for sure, you sure as hell aren't white.

My race is irrelevant to the discussion. Europeans have a different history than Africans. The cultural differences of white people is fairly obvious and consistent with modern America. American whites have a mindset that is similar to European traditions.

What "usual"? The race of the poster is irrelevant. Grouping an entire race with one mindset is wrong.
Unless according to some black posters in this forum, the person in question is black because in that case it's okay. According to them only whites are racist. No matter what racial slur a black person throws out, it's not racism. Check out all the inane comments by them in this forum.

Make no mistake about my aforementioned statement... in no way do I believe all black people think this way. The more intelligent and educated ones as a rule are embarrassed by these types making that distinction because they know racism exists in all colors.

Last edited:

Yeah like grouping all blacks who talk about continuing white racism as racists or people who've done nothing and are blaming whites for their failure. Until I see you attack the whites here who do the same to non whites I am going to tell you that you ae full of it.

Unless according to some black posters in this forum, they can't possibly be racist because only whites are. All the while claiming not to be racist, they keep throwing out slur after slur about white people stereotyping them.

Make no mistake about my aforementioned statement... in no way do I believe all black people think this way. The more intelligent and educated ones as a rule are embarrassed by these types making that distinction because they know racism exists in all colors.
I actually think it is mostly the black people who didn't graduate college and didn't get sufficiently brainwashed who know that racism is a moral issue.

There are A LOT of really dumb, but supposedly educated people in this country, and black people are certainly no exception to this.

Yeah like grouping all blacks who talk about continuing white racism as racists or people who've done nothing and are blaming whites for their failure. Until I see you attack the whites here who do the same to non whites I am going to tell you that you ae full of it.
LOL ...Say what?

Your buddy literally compared white people to tigers and claimed that white people regularly poison the water supply of other races.

He is as racist as any Klan member even pretends to be.

LMFAO, so that's why jobs are leaving White hands for non-Whites in mass, that's why the status quo only focuses on prejudices against certain groups like Blacks, Jews, or Hispanics, while ignoring similar prejudices against Poles, Italians, French etc, that's why mainstream history teaches us not about Muslim atrocities, but about White atrocities? That's why in the U.S there's Affirmative Action, and Black history month?

Furthermore, Whites soon won't exist as we have, due to multiculturalism pushed down our throats by the White Christian / Jewish elite.

That's not happening. And you really are culturally incompetent. Have you ever taken a word history course? And then again, who writes the history and decides what history goes into the books. Whites. You don't even know what affirmative action really is and apparently you ignore why it as implemented. Now you're talking dumb shit about white genocide. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Read the Rules!
  • No Linking to, discussing, or promoting other Message Boards Anywhere on the Site.

Last edited by a moderator:

If your talking about certain Europeans that seems accurate in a very broad sense. What about Italians or Greeks? arn't they white? they sure don't act the same as English and Germans though. I don't know all of European Cultures but Im willing to bet there are some other white Eastern European people who also are emotional as the Italians and Sicilians can be.

Unless according to some black posters in this forum, the person in question is black because in that case it's okay. According to them only whites are racist. No matter what racial slur a black person throws out, it's not racism. Check out all the inane comments by them in this forum.

I'm a well educated man by all standards. It is the dumb whites who think that racism only consists of slurs. No one here has supported racial slurs, but if all racism actually consisted of was a white man calling me the n word, I'd laugh in his fucking pasty face and move on about my business. But racism isn't just about slurs. It .is laws and policies. You can't show me one law or policy ever crafted by blacks made to deny whites pf any opportunity. You don't speak for what blacks know, you are a white racist. I am back and I will say that racism as has been practiced by whites des not exist in blacks. I will say there is prejudice, but that is not racism.

Tim Wise: ‘White America’ does not understand the racial realities of America

Whites and blacks have not had the same experience in America no matter what kid of delusions enter your mind. Therefore we do not and will not culturally appropriate your views on race or racism just because you believe in something that never has been.

That's not happening. And you really are culturally incompetent. Have you ever taken a word history course? And then again, who writes the history and decides what history goes into the books. Whites. You don't even know what affirmative action really is and apparently you ignore why it as implemented. Now you're talking dumb shit about white genocide. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Read the Rules!

• No Linking to, discussing, or promoting other Message Boards Anywhere on the Site.

Oh really?
So many White factory workers haven't lost their jobs to China, or Mexico?

So many White contractors haven't lost their jobs to illegal Hispanics?

How do you figure otherwise?

Yes, Muslims are scapegoated like Whites, you don't even learn in our public schools about the biggest genocide which took place by Muslims in India, or the Arab slave trade taking more slaves than the Atlantic Slave Trade.

How come?

Whites are dwindling in numbers in their own countries. This is because the White elite is profiting off of cheap labor, not to mention Liberalism.

So, how do you figure that there's a system of White supremacy, as we speak?

If anything there seems to be more of a system of anti-White supremacy.

I'm a well educated man by all standards. It is the dumb whites who think that racism only consists of slurs. No one here has supported racial slurs, but if all racism actually consisted of was a white man calling me the n word, I'd laugh in his fucking pasty face and move on about my business. But racism isn't just about slurs. It .is laws and policies. You can't show me one law or policy ever crafted by blacks made to deny whites pf any opportunity. You don't speak for what blacks know, you are a white racist. I am back and I will say that racism as has been practiced by whites des not exist in blacks. I will say there is prejudice, but that is not racism.

Tim Wise: ‘White America’ does not understand the racial realities of America

Whites and blacks have not had the same experience in America no matter what kid of delusions enter your mind. Therefore we do not and will not culturally appropriate your views on race or racism just because you believe in something that never has been.

What laws or policies NOW deny black people anything?

Yeah like grouping all blacks who talk about continuing white racism as racists or people who've done nothing and are blaming whites for their failure. Until I see you attack the whites here who do the same to non whites I am going to tell you that you ae full of it.[/jQUOTE]
Blaming all people of any race is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back