Understanding whites

Do you understand now?

• Yes. I already knew what people were like this.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Yes. I understand now. Thanks vasuderatorrent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I refuse to try to understand white people.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No. Your post made absolutely no sense.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you are implying that all white people are alike?

Before you start the usual, this person is white.
What "usual"? The race of the poster is irrelevant. Grouping an entire race with one mindset is wrong.
What "usual"? The race of the poster is irrelevant. Grouping an entire race with one mindset is wrong.
Unless according to some black posters in this forum, the person in question is black because in that case it's okay. According to them only whites are racist. No matter what racial slur a black person throws out, it's not racism. Check out all the inane comments by them in this forum.

Make no mistake about my aforementioned statement... in no way do I believe all black people think this way. The more intelligent and educated ones as a rule are embarrassed by these types making that distinction because they know racism exists in all colors.

I'm a well educated man by all standards. It is the dumb whites who think that racism only consists of slurs. No one here has supported racial slurs, but if all racism actually consisted of was a white man calling me the n word, I'd laugh in his fucking pasty face and move on about my business. But racism isn't just about slurs. It .is laws and policies. You can't show me one law or policy ever crafted by blacks made to deny whites pf any opportunity. You don't speak for what blacks know, you are a white racist. I am back and I will say that racism as has been practiced by whites des not exist in blacks. I will say there is prejudice, but that is not racism.

Tim Wise: ‘White America’ does not understand the racial realities of America

Whites and blacks have not had the same experience in America no matter what kid of delusions enter your mind. Therefore we do not and will not culturally appropriate your views on race or racism just because you believe in something that never has been.

What laws or policies NOW deny black people anything?

No Molly that question doesn't work. The question you need tov answer is what laws that have been enacted to eliminate discrimination, do all whites follow to the letter? Why were voting rights laws gutted by the supreme court and why did every court trying state voter ID cases come to the conclusion those ID laws discriminated against people of color.?. Then after that ask yourself what covert and systemic racism is.

Sure, Whites always are "Poisoning the well" for Blacks, sure.
I have concluded that we are in a global system of racism-white supremacy, and the definition that I use for white supremacy is --

A global system of people who classify themselves as white and are dedicated to abusing and/or subjugating everyone in the known universe whom they classify as not white.

I believe that such a system exists. So the poisoning of Flint water is routine doings for white people.

LMFAO, so that's why jobs are leaving White hands for non-Whites in mass, that's why the status quo only focuses on prejudices against certain groups like Blacks, Jews, or Hispanics, while ignoring similar prejudices against Poles, Italians, French etc, that's why mainstream history teaches us not about Muslim atrocities, but about White atrocities? That's why in the U.S there's Affirmative Action, and Black history month?

Furthermore, Whites soon won't exist as we have, due to multiculturalism pushed down our throats by the White Christian / Jewish elite.

That's not happening. And you really are culturally incompetent. Have you ever taken a word history course? And then again, who writes the history and decides what history goes into the books. Whites. You don't even know what affirmative action really is and apparently you ignore why it as implemented. Now you're talking dumb shit about white genocide. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Read the Rules!

• No Linking to, discussing, or promoting other Message Boards Anywhere on the Site.

Oh really?
So many White factory workers haven't lost their jobs to China, or Mexico?

So many White contractors haven't lost their jobs to illegal Hispanics?

How do you figure otherwise?

Yes, Muslims are scapegoated like Whites, you don't even learn in our public schools about the biggest genocide which took place by Muslims in India, or the Arab slave trade taking more slaves than the Atlantic Slave Trade.

How come?

Whites are dwindling in numbers in their own countries. This is because the White elite is profiting off of cheap labor, not to mention Liberalism.

So, how do you figure that there's a system of White supremacy, as we speak?

If anything there seems to be more of a system of anti-White supremacy.

This is pure bullshit.

White people aren't big on hugs and crying. They focus their attention on their own accomplishments. It makes them appear insensitive. If we are honest, we will acknowledge that white people really are selfish and insensitive. It is part of their heritage and their culture. White people were forced to live on feudal lands. The landlord came by once a year to collect their rent. The serfs got to keep the remainder. If they had bad luck or didn't work hard, they starved. If they had good luck or worked hard, they ended up living in luxury. The hard working and/or the lucky lived to reproduce. The unlucky and/or the lazy died. There was absolutely no community to fall back on. Over the generations they learned to be tough and insensitive for their own survival. They have been conditioned for centuries to be productive, lucky, selfish and insensitive. When you ask them to show empathy, they are probably willing to fake it for some political, social or financial benefit. If you want them to feel empathy then you are pretty much out of luck. Lip service isn't empathy. I'm sure you can get some white people to cower down and say uncle to avoid the harsh punishment of being called a racist. That doesn't mean they are sincere. It just means that they are typical selfish white people that feel uncomfortable with being labeled a racist. You are really asking too much of them when you ask them to be empathetic. Cut them some slack. This is who they are as a people. They are lucky, hard working, successful, productive, selfish and insensitive. You need to lower your expectations of white people or you are setting yourself up to be disappointed. White people are different. They don't think the same way. Their cruel heritage has molded them into who they are. Just as the cruel heritage of others has molded them into who they are. Cut white people some slack. They have something to offer as well. White people aren’t bad. They are just different.

If your talking about certain Europeans that seems accurate in a very broad sense. What about Italians or Greeks? arn't they white? they sure don't act the same as English and Germans though. I don't know all of European Cultures but Im willing to bet there are some other white Eastern European people who also are emotional as the Italians and Sicilians can be.
To paraphrase, the OP is obviously racist since he stereotyped all white people stating they're all basically cold robots who are narcissistic by nature of their race.

I have concluded that we are in a global system of racism-white supremacy, and the definition that I use for white supremacy is --

A global system of people who classify themselves as white and are dedicated to abusing and/or subjugating everyone in the known universe whom they classify as not white.

I believe that such a system exists. So the poisoning of Flint water is routine doings for white people.

LMFAO, so that's why jobs are leaving White hands for non-Whites in mass, that's why the status quo only focuses on prejudices against certain groups like Blacks, Jews, or Hispanics, while ignoring similar prejudices against Poles, Italians, French etc, that's why mainstream history teaches us not about Muslim atrocities, but about White atrocities? That's why in the U.S there's Affirmative Action, and Black history month?

Furthermore, Whites soon won't exist as we have, due to multiculturalism pushed down our throats by the White Christian / Jewish elite.

That's not happening. And you really are culturally incompetent. Have you ever taken a word history course? And then again, who writes the history and decides what history goes into the books. Whites. You don't even know what affirmative action really is and apparently you ignore why it as implemented. Now you're talking dumb shit about white genocide. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Read the Rules!

• No Linking to, discussing, or promoting other Message Boards Anywhere on the Site.
See that's basically your whole problem in a nutshell. You and other racists like you prefer to live in the past instead of adapting a PRESENT DAY more positive attitude of trying to better yourself because it's just easier to blame others for your inadequacies right? Thank God all blacks aren't that way. Those who chose not to dwell in the past and realized instead of hanging out on a street corner getting high with pants on the ground, if they hit the books instead, they'd end up living the good life.

Education is the key. There are even free courses all over the web now for those who can't make it to school for some reason. So blame others all you like but there is really no excuse anymore for not becoming educated.

White people aren't big on hugs and crying. They focus their attention on their own accomplishments. It makes them appear insensitive. If we are honest, we will acknowledge that white people really are selfish and insensitive. It is part of their heritage and their culture. White people were forced to live on feudal lands. The landlord came by once a year to collect their rent. The serfs got to keep the remainder. If they had bad luck or didn't work hard, they starved. If they had good luck or worked hard, they ended up living in luxury. The hard working and/or the lucky lived to reproduce. The unlucky and/or the lazy died. There was absolutely no community to fall back on. Over the generations they learned to be tough and insensitive for their own survival. They have been conditioned for centuries to be productive, lucky, selfish and insensitive. When you ask them to show empathy, they are probably willing to fake it for some political, social or financial benefit. If you want them to feel empathy then you are pretty much out of luck. Lip service isn't empathy. I'm sure you can get some white people to cower down and say uncle to avoid the harsh punishment of being called a racist. That doesn't mean they are sincere. It just means that they are typical selfish white people that feel uncomfortable with being labeled a racist. You are really asking too much of them when you ask them to be empathetic. Cut them some slack. This is who they are as a people. They are lucky, hard working, successful, productive, selfish and insensitive. You need to lower your expectations of white people or you are setting yourself up to be disappointed. White people are different. They don't think the same way. Their cruel heritage has molded them into who they are. Just as the cruel heritage of others has molded them into who they are. Cut white people some slack. They have something to offer as well. White people aren’t bad. They are just different.
so being able to care for yourself and family, and expecting others to do the same....

is bad.

wow, you just drove how the stereo type for black people.

I really hope this is just a joke that went on to long.

But, African Americans in Liberia denied indigenous African people rights.

Mugabe of Zimbabwe denied Whites rights.
No white person is African.

If I come into your home n rob and rape every1 in your home. I can complain at the tactics that you use to get me out of ur home.

Robert Mugabe should have committed genocide on white Zimbabweans for what they did was an act of war.

Education is the key. There are even free courses all over the web now for those who can't make it to school for some reason. So blame others all you like but there is really no excuse anymore for not becoming educated.
Really ?

Then why have white people created a system were predominantly Black school districts are under-funded, under-staffed with inexperienced teachers, denied books, microscopes and other lab equipment, and put hazardous waste near black schools, cut art and music classes, sports teams and sometimes hot meals in a cafeteria ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
As has been stated already, do NOT mention other forums on USMB. Read the Rules!

There will be no more reminders about it in this thread. Infractions WILL be handed out.

White people know that Black people can be great scientists, economists, attorneys and anything else but they want a social system and have created a system where Black people are handicapped by lack of education and opportunity that their only options are flipping burgers or in prison and then white people try to ‘scientifically’ prove that the effects of their own racism are actually due to innate deficiencies of those they’ve praticing there racism on.

And even when black people do avoid all the hurdles and get an education the system of racism-white supremacy still makes sure that black people are the last hired, first fired.

See that's basically your whole problem in a nutshell. You and other racists like you prefer to live in the past instead of adapting a PRESENT DAY more positive attitude of trying to better yourself because it's just easier to blame others for your inadequacies right?
OK. The floor is yours how does a black person in system of racism-white supremacy better himself ?

Thank God all blacks aren't that way. Those who chose not to dwell in the past and realized instead of hanging out on a street corner getting high with pants on the ground, if they hit the books instead, they'd end up living the good life.
And see this is the problem with white people.
Your sort of in round about way trying top say “racism isn’t really a problem any more.”

But then you say “instead of hanging out on a street corner getting high with pants on the ground.”

I mean, if you can’t see the irony embedded in that remark, after all, to deny that racism is a problem for black people, and then to cut loose with a racist generalization about those same people is the epitome of self-contradiction, then you’re probably not prepared to enter a dialogue about much of anything.

But of course I'm to believe that some1 like you who holds these biases would nonetheless be able to fairly evaluate black job applicants, or potential tenants, or loan applicants; that somehow these stereotypes to which you have confessed to, would play no role in your evaluations of such persons in the real world

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I stopped here and just judged this post funny.

Here is one black guy that got in a position of Authority over a white person and seems to be using it.

hqdefault.jpg
Name one thing that black people — as a group — have stopped white people — as a group from doing that they had a RIGHT to do ?...

1. Racism does not require effective action to be RACISM. That is you playing stupid word games to obfuscate your racism and hatred.

2. Your setting the bar to something that exclusively BLACKS as a groups does to "stop whit people" from doing something is a purposeful deceit because you well know that anti-white racism is the Conventional Wisdom of America as a whole, white and black. That is the system that was put into place in a failed attempt to uplift blacks and create a wonderful harmonious diverse multicultural society were we would all live happily ever after.

That attempt it still ongoing, and still failing as your hatred and racism shows.

If I come into your home n rob and rape every1 in your home. I can complain at the tactics that you use to get me out of ur home.

Robert Mugabe should have committed genocide on white Zimbabweans for what they did was an act of war.

Got it, you support genocide of whites. YOu are a monster.

All you complaints about whites and racism are thus without any credibility because you have admitted to being WORSE than you even accuse whites of being.

Also, genocide is not an acceptable response to an act of war, fyi. YOu genocidal madman.

All you complaints about whites and racism are thus without any credibility because you have admitted to being WORSE than you even accuse whites of being.

Also, genocide is not an acceptable response to an act of war, fyi. YOu genocidal madman.
Nice try.

You have to speak to the language of the white man and the white man ONLY understands violence so you have to talk in way that he understands.

If white people have not got the message yet, if it has not sunk in yet, after all the books written on racism, all the studies written on racism, all the documentaries about racism, all the Martin Luther Kings, all the Nelson Mandela. All the Malcolm X's and the list goes on and on then they do not want to get it.

Yes - I would commit genocide on white people in Zimbabwe if I had the power.

Because I know for sure if black Africans were to roll up in Germany or Italy with intention of trying oppress them and conquer them and dominate them and take over their country, the Germans and Italians would open the gates of hell on them black Africans and rightly so.

When will Whites get a White Nation? Africa for Negros. India for Indians. China for Asians. No one wants to live in a country. We want a Nation. O.R,I,O,N, Our Race Is Our Nation

Really ?

Then why have white people created a system were predominantly Black school districts are under-funded, under-staffed with inexperienced teachers, denied books, microscopes and other lab equipment, and put hazardous waste near black schools, cut art and music classes, sports teams and sometimes hot meals in a cafeteria ?

So, would be Asian schools in NYC, considering they have the highest poverty rates in NYC.

Even though in NYC Asians make up a disproportionate amount of gifted students in gifted schools.

Nice try.

You have to speak to the language of the white man and the white man ONLY understands violence so you have to talk in way that he understands.

If white people have not got the message yet, if it has not sunk in yet, after all the books written on racism, all the studies written on racism, all the documentaries about racism, all the Martin Luther Kings, all the Nelson Mandela. All the Malcolm X's and the list goes on and on then they do not want to get it.

Yes - I would commit genocide on white people in Zimbabwe if I had the power.

Because I know for sure if black Africans were to roll up in Germany or Italy with intention of trying oppress them and conquer them and dominate them and take over their country, the Germans and Italians would open the gates of hell on them black Africans and rightly so.

Your words ignore the generations of hard work and sacrifice on the part of White Americans, to help, "traditionally disadvantaged groups", ie mostly blacks.

For which I thank you. Most whites are still playing that failed game. Hell, TRUMP is still talking shit about helping blacks.

But people like YOU, show that it is a failed game.

All of your life you have lived in a world where Whites as a whole were bending over backwards to help you, at their own expense.

I see a day coming., soon, when people like you will wake them up, and they will STOP willingly paying for the sins of some of their ancestors and start demanding equality.

When that day comes, you are in for a very harsh reality check.

Very harsh...

12bjny.jpg

Only a racist would claim that..oh wait you're black so that's impossible because blacks can't be racist...MY BAD!

Not to him but "Double standard racism 101" is perfectly okay.

Have you ever noticed how all the worst black racists define the term in such a way that they cannot be included because of their skin color?
They TRY you mean... I think their attempt is extremely lame and screams racism like their mind is stuck in some kind of parallel universe where the law of double standards only apply to them and their one sided mentality.

Although many do, imagine if everyone on the planet thought their opinion was the only one that mattered? If so there would be no such thing as negotiations and reaching some type of middle ground. All country leaders would have the "it's my way or the highway" mindset and therefore all of mankind would be warring constantly. Talk about a world in chaos, wonder how long mankind would survive then?

Unless according to some black posters in this forum, the person in question is black because in that case it's okay. According to them only whites are racist. No matter what racial slur a black person throws out, it's not racism. Check out all the inane comments by them in this forum.

Make no mistake about my aforementioned statement... in no way do I believe all black people think this way. The more intelligent and educated ones as a rule are embarrassed by these types making that distinction because they know racism exists in all colors.

I'm a well educated man by all standards. It is the dumb whites who think that racism only consists of slurs. No one here has supported racial slurs, but if all racism actually consisted of was a white man calling me the n word, I'd laugh in his fucking pasty face and move on about my business. But racism isn't just about slurs. It .is laws and policies. You can't show me one law or policy ever crafted by blacks made to deny whites pf any opportunity. You don't speak for what blacks know, you are a white racist. I am back and I will say that racism as has been practiced by whites des not exist in blacks. I will say there is prejudice, but that is not racism.

Whites and blacks have not had the same experience in America no matter what kid of delusions enter your mind. Therefore we do not and will not culturally appropriate your views on race or racism just because you believe in something that never has been.

No Molly that question doesn't work. The question you need tov answer is what laws that have been enacted to eliminate discrimination, do all whites follow to the letter? Why were voting rights laws gutted by the supreme court and why did every court trying state voter ID cases come to the conclusion those ID laws discriminated against people of color.?. Then after that ask yourself what covert and systemic racism is.

My comment is valid. You constantly complain about the past injustice.there are no laws or policies denying blacks of anything that whites have. If you, or anyone like you, is being denied anything, it is because you probably don't deserve it. For example, if i were to hire someone, i would not hire an angry, complaining individual.

What laws do all people of all races follow to the letter?

Really ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
As has been stated already, do NOT mention other forums on USMB. Read the Rules!

There will be no more reminders about it in this thread. Infractions WILL be handed out.

White people know that Black people can be great scientists, economists, attorneys and anything else but they want a social system and have created a system where Black people are handicapped by lack of education and opportunity that their only options are flipping burgers or in prison and then white people try to ‘scientifically’ prove that the effects of their own racism are actually due to innate deficiencies of those they’ve praticing there racism on.

And even when black people do avoid all the hurdles and get an education the system of racism-white supremacy still makes sure that black people are the last hired, first fired.

See that's basically your whole problem in a nutshell. You and other racists like you prefer to live in the past instead of adapting a PRESENT DAY more positive attitude of trying to better yourself because it's just easier to blame others for your inadequacies right?
OK. The floor is yours how does a black person in system of racism-white supremacy better himself ?

Thank God all blacks aren't that way. Those who chose not to dwell in the past and realized instead of hanging out on a street corner getting high with pants on the ground, if they hit the books instead, they'd end up living the good life.
And see this is the problem with white people.
Your sort of in round about way trying top say “racism isn’t really a problem any more.”

But then you say “instead of hanging out on a street corner getting high with pants on the ground.”

I mean, if you can’t see the irony embedded in that remark, after all, to deny that racism is a problem for black people, and then to cut loose with a racist generalization about those same people is the epitome of self-contradiction, then you’re probably not prepared to enter a dialogue about much of anything.

But of course I'm to believe that some1 like you who holds these biases would nonetheless be able to fairly evaluate black job applicants, or potential tenants, or loan applicants; that somehow these stereotypes to which you have confessed to, would play no role in your evaluations of such persons in the real world
You aren't interested in being part of the solution to problems but rather want everything your way even it it's wrong. Guessing you weren't taught those basic life lessons as a child distinguishing right from wrong.

Because of you and others like you on this forum, I created another thread regarding racism you might want to swing by and read. If that doesn't help you either, then I'll just have to chalk you up as a hopeless cause.

Really ?

So, would be Asian schools in NYC, considering they have the highest poverty rates in NYC.

Even though in NYC Asians make up a disproportionate amount of gifted students in gifted schools.

I have to admit I totally underestimated this guy, stupid me thinking him a mere racist which comparatively speaking would be a compliment considering he's actually a blood thirsty psychopath who just happens to also be racist. Nice guy for sure, his parents must be proud.

White Zimbabweans didn't even have an Apartheid system, moron.

They were mass murdered just because they lived on the land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back