Understanding whites

Do you understand now?

• Yes. I already knew what people were like this.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Yes. I understand now. Thanks vasuderatorrent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I refuse to try to understand white people.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No. Your post made absolutely no sense.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
White people aren't big on hugs and crying. They focus their attention on their own accomplishments. It makes them appear insensitive. If we are honest, we will acknowledge that white people really are selfish and insensitive. It is part of their heritage and their culture. White people were forced to live on feudal lands. The landlord came by once a year to collect their rent. The serfs got to keep the remainder. If they had bad luck or didn't work hard, they starved. If they had good luck or worked hard, they ended up living in luxury. The hard working and/or the lucky lived to reproduce. The unlucky and/or the lazy died. There was absolutely no community to fall back on. Over the generations they learned to be tough and insensitive for their own survival. They have been conditioned for centuries to be productive, lucky, selfish and insensitive. When you ask them to show empathy, they are probably willing to fake it for some political, social or financial benefit. If you want them to feel empathy then you are pretty much out of luck. Lip service isn't empathy. I'm sure you can get some white people to cower down and say uncle to avoid the harsh punishment of being called a racist. That doesn't mean they are sincere. It just means that they are typical selfish white people that feel uncomfortable with being labeled a racist. You are really asking too much of them when you ask them to be empathetic. Cut them some slack. This is who they are as a people. They are lucky, hard working, successful, productive, selfish and insensitive. You need to lower your expectations of white people or you are setting yourself up to be disappointed. White people are different. They don't think the same way. Their cruel heritage has molded them into who they are. Just as the cruel heritage of others has molded them into who they are. Cut white people some slack. They have something to offer as well. White people aren’t bad. They are just different.

White people aren't big on hugs and crying. They focus their attention on their own accomplishments. It makes them appear insensitive. If we are honest, we will acknowledge that white people really are selfish and insensitive. It is part of their heritage and their culture. White people were forced to live on feudal lands. The landlord came by once a year to collect their rent. The serfs got to keep the remainder. If they had bad luck or didn't work hard, they starved. If they had good luck or worked hard, they ended up living in luxury. The hard working and/or the lucky lived to reproduce. The unlucky and/or the lazy died. There was absolutely no community to fall back on. Over the generations they learned to be tough and insensitive for their own survival. They have been conditioned for centuries to be productive, lucky, selfish and insensitive. When you ask them to show empathy, they are probably willing to fake it for some political, social or financial benefit. If you want them to feel empathy then you are pretty much out of luck. Lip service isn't empathy. I'm sure you can get some white people to cower down and say uncle to avoid the harsh punishment of being called a racist. That doesn't mean they are sincere. It just means that they are typical selfish white people that feel uncomfortable with being labeled a racist. You are really asking too much of them when you ask them to be empathetic. Cut them some slack. This is who they are as a people. They are lucky, hard working, successful, productive, selfish and insensitive. You need to lower your expectations of white people or you are setting yourself up to be disappointed. White people are different. They don't think the same way. Their cruel heritage has molded them into who they are. Just as the cruel heritage of others has molded them into who they are. Cut white people some slack. They have something to offer as well. White people aren’t bad. They are just different.

Your boss is white.

Who is this really...Obama? Al Sharpton? Louis Farrakhan? Black Lives Matter? One thing's for sure, you sure as hell aren't white.

Your boss is white.

The race of my boss is irrelevant.

Your boss is white.

Why you hatin' on your white boss.
No raise and / or promotion.

Who is this really...Obama? Al Sharpton? Louis Farrakhan? Black Lives Matter? One thing's for sure, you sure as hell aren't white.

My race is irrelevant to the discussion. Europeans have a different history than Africans. The cultural differences of white people is fairly obvious and consistent with modern America. American whites have a mindset that is similar to European traditions.

Can you point out my incorrect assessment of white cultural history?

Your boss is white.

When did I say that I hated them? Please read the post again. I never said I hated white people at all. Never.

White people aren't bad. They are just different than blacks.

Your boss is white.

When did I say that I hated them? Please read the post again. I never said I hated white people at all. Never.

White people aren't bad. They are just different than blacks.

Skimming it once was bad enough.

I have plenty of empathy for people who weren't born with a silver spoon in their mouth, but I easily get pretty furious when those same people I empathized with stab me in the back and refuse to empathize with me.

I have plenty of empathy for people who weren't born with a silver spoon in their mouth, but I easily get pretty furious when those same people I empathized with stab me in the back and refuse to empathize with me.

The OP is right in many ways. You guys don't think like we do. You make assessments about blacks for example while excluding the impact of CONTINUING white racism, much less the damage caused by past forms. You make these assessments assuming everything is the same when it is not and never has been. That IS thinking differently from us who do face the racism and do understand the impact of it,

Our situation isn't about not being born with a silver spoon in our mouth and the refusal of whites to understand what racism does is an example of a lack of empathy. All this using racism as an excuse to fail and shit said by many whites in paces like this are again prime examples of what the OP is talking about. However I don't see any excuse for a group pf people (and their descendants) who supposedly ran away from such oppressive conditions only to continually oppress others

A lot of the whites on this board are into whining and making excuses as to why they are complete failures, why they can't get a good job, why their wimmins left them.

I'm ordinary white bread. That means I likely have some color in my history besides the Quapaw I already know about.

Whites pretty much have the world handed to them. If I get stopped by a cop, it will not even occur to me to be afraid. If I were black, its very likely that if I followed his directions to the letter, he'd still shoot me and get away with it.

That's just fact.

Whites need to quit their damn whining.

But, if you are white, by comparison, you were born with a cultural silver spoon in your mouth.

If you are white, you do have a very different experience than if you are black.

Its just fact.

The real question is whether whites are willing to do what it takes to change that. So far, in the history of the US as well as other countries, the answer has been a resounding no.

Whites still whine and complain that they're not being given enough. Read this board. They've got their hands out for more.

And every time another Black person is shot in the back while complying with a cop's orders, the same RWNJ racists on this board line up to say its the dead person's fault. even when it very clearly is not.

How do we change that?

But, if you are white, by comparison, you were born with a cultural silver spoon in your mouth.

If you are white, you do have a very different experience than if you are black.

Its just fact.

The real question is whether whites are willing to do what it takes to change that.

White people will never deliberately put themselves in a disadvantaged situation. They aren't going to take the cultural silver spoon out of their mouth. Someone will have to rip it out of their mouth. That isn't likely to happen. Whites may not talk tough but they really are. They kill anybody who tries to take their advantaged status away from them. They will win. They always do.

White people focus on good things and ignore bad things. That's just how they think. You can't convince them to whine about their disadvantaged status. I'm not talking about all whites but most whites are going to succeed no matter what. The only way to stop them from being successful is to kill them. They aren't going to give up their cultural silver spoon. To expect otherwise reveals ignorance of anglo-saxon history.

Last edited:

Its just fact.

The real question is whether whites are willing to do what it takes to change that.

White people will never deliberately put themselves in a disadvantaged situation. They aren't going to take the cultural silver spoon out of their mouth. Someone will have to rip it out of their mouth. That isn't likely to happen. Whites may not talk tough but they really are. They kill anybody who tries to take their advantaged status away from them. They will win. They always do.

White people focus on good things and ignore bad things. That's just how they think. You can't convince them to whine about their disadvantaged status. I'm not talking about all whites but most whites are going to succeed no matter what. The only way to stop them from being successful is to kill them. They aren't going to give up their cultural silver spoon. To expect otherwise reveals ignorance of anglo-saxon history.

Whites have been whining about a perceived disadvantage since the civil rights act was passed. They do whine and they do focus on bad things even to the point of making them up. So it's like this here in America, the current way things are we lose 2 trillion dollars each year to the economy because of white racism. Now whites have a choice, keep doing what they are doing and the country collapses economically or change. If the country collapses economically the cultural silver spoon will be ripped out of the mouths of whites the hard way.

Its just fact.

Whites have been whining about a perceived disadvantage since the civil rights act was passed. They do whine and they do focus on bad things even to the point of making them up. So it's like this here in America, the current way things are we lose 2 trillion dollars each year to the economy because of white racism. Now whites have a choice, keep doing what they are doing and the country collapses economically or change. If the country collapses economically the cultural silver spoon will be ripped out of the mouths of whites the hard way.

I agree with you. Whites are going to keep their position on the top.

Its just fact.

No they will not. The current demographic changes show us that.

Its just fact.

Not in your lifetime buddy...

Its just fact.

The Arabics or Hispanics are more likely to outnumber whites than black people. Black people are breeding just as slow as white people.

Its just fact.

I'll be a little older but it's going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back