Understand The Danger We Are In

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thunk, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Mac-7

Mac-7 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +391
    Solution is it is going to take something very big to (literally) drag Americans back together.

It sounds like you are waiting for the asteroid to hit

I believe in incremental change where the hoards of complainers sitting on the fence decide to join the rest of us and make the necessary changes

2. iamwhatiseem

iamwhatiseem Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,863
    I honestly do not know entirely what is the answer.... main problems..

1) The Millennial generation and the newest generation coming up now, GenZ are without a doubt the most misinformed generation in our history. And it was done purposefully.
    2) Conservatives and liberals have co-existed since the beginning sharing the same basic principles and goals as well as love for America. But now we have a third group, and they are growing every day. Leftist. Leftist do not share our goals. They most certainly do not share our principles and have absolutely ZERO love for America.
    3) Corporatism. I am as pro business as they come, and that is precisely why I hate and intimately know the evils of it. Corporations control EVERYTHING now. Including all of the mechanisms that control what we think. - AND NO ONE EVEN TALKS ABOUT THIS.