Understand The Danger We Are In

Coming from you? Absolutely. I don’t even bother or a didley squat reading it.

Do you know why?
1. Trump supporters praised Trump lies then convey them here as true.
2. Anything that Trump disgusting lies people like u believed it.
Therefore...... you are not a credible person.

3. You are against CNN. Fox News like Hannity a lapdog and a puppeteer of Trump. Distort the reality and then use the technicalities to promote lies. Then idiots like you are not saying anything.

Bottom line, you're a two bit hack with zero integrity who is consistently exposed, yet too stupid to grasp the depth of the humiliation you are served.

This ain't CNN dumbfuck, post facts or be creamed.

Speaking of lemmings, let us remind ourselves of how we arrived here. Blaming is for escaping responsibility, nothing more.

The FCC was deregulated during the Clinton administration. During the 1980s, there were 50 some odd companies on the american media landscape; that has now been monopolized down to half a dozen multinational corporations. In our Reagan initiated plunge into neoliberal economics and upward societal wealth redistribution which was bipartisanly embraced, concentrated wealth and power was more easily able to employ the work of Edward L Bernays in mass psychological manipulation via the media. One would think being repeatedly lied into economically cannibalizing bogus illegal endless wars of plunder and profiteering would have resulted in some awakening on the part of the public, but the corporate state media machine is united in it's perceptual reality mindfucking of the public, and partisanshitheads are so easily Pavlovianly triggered.

Have you ever considered withdrawing your cooperation and participation?

Edward Louis Bernays
Edward Bernays - Wikipedia

It's funny that you take umbrage at the "Jews will not replace us" thing when it's them who controls the media, financial and educational systems that sow division and profit from strife. Good ol' Edward Bernays there is a member of the tribe as well. Figures, doesn't it?

Do you know why?

3. You are against CNN. Fox News like Hannity a lapdog and a puppeteer of Trump. Distort the reality and then use the technicalities to promote lies. Then idiots like you are not saying anything.

Bottom line, you're a two bit hack with zero integrity who is consistently exposed, yet too stupid to grasp the depth of the humiliation you are served.

Speaking of lemmings, let us remind ourselves of how we arrived here. Blaming is for escaping responsibility, nothing more.

The FCC was deregulated during the Clinton administration. During the 1980s, there were 50 some odd companies on the american media landscape; that has now been monopolized down to half a dozen multinational corporations. In our Reagan initiated plunge into neoliberal economics and upward societal wealth redistribution which was bipartisanly embraced, concentrated wealth and power was more easily able to employ the work of Edward L Bernays in mass psychological manipulation via the media. One would think being repeatedly lied into economically cannibalizing bogus illegal endless wars of plunder and profiteering would have resulted in some awakening on the part of the public, but the corporate state media machine is united in it's perceptual reality mindfucking of the public, and partisanshitheads are so easily Pavlovianly triggered.

Edward Louis Bernays
How would one do that?

For starters; stop watching the stuff, stop either getting your rocks off on it and using it, tweeting it, pushing it out there, or reacting Pavlovianly to it. Spend your time, attention and intellect absorbing "news" from other sources. Due diligence and effort is just something many are simply too lazy to do. And bear in mind at no time in human history has any population been this heavily and indiscriminately surveilled. Fweedumb. Let's us wall us in as well with our concentration camps. For safety of course.
Okay, but if you expect me to start taking my "news" from some of those hinkey blog guys, no way. AP, NPR, WSJ, my local paper, sometimes NBC and the radio. To get informed you have to read somewhere.

Do you know why?

Edward Louis Bernays
Speaking of media, oligarchs, and Washington's time: A quote I ran into while reading some US History. I couldn't believe how people really don't change, though their clothes do.
I thank God, there are no free schools nor printing (in Virginia), and I hope we shall not have these (for a) hundred years; for learning has brought disobedience and heresy…into the world, and printing has divulged them, and libels against the best government. God keep us from both.
William Berkeley 1671, royal governor of Virginia.

There it is, that's how america was founded by the substantial people. Recall the vision; only affluent white male land holders were to have any representation.
I was thinking more of the folks like GrampMurkedU and miketx, and all the others here who bitch nonstop about the lying media and the communist education camps called public education.
It's true what you say but it sure beat what came before it. Over time we've incorporated everyone--blacks, native americans, women. YOU are the one sounding like you're up on some high horse right now, looking down on all us ignorant plebes.
Straighten up.

Do you know why?

Edward Louis Bernays
How would one do that?

For starters; stop watching the stuff, stop either getting your rocks off on it and using it, tweeting it, pushing it out there, or reacting Pavlovianly to it. Spend your time, attention and intellect absorbing "news" from other sources. Due diligence and effort is just something many are simply too lazy to do. And bear in mind at no time in human history has any population been this heavily and indiscriminately surveilled. Fweedumb. Let's us wall us in as well with our concentration camps. For safety of course.
Okay, but if you expect me to start taking my "news" from some of those hinkey blog guys, no way. AP, NPR, WSJ, my local paper, sometimes NBC and the radio. To get informed you have to read somewhere.

And that is all up to you mam, I have no expectations for you, those are yours to decide upon. I also keep Truthdig and The Intercept in mind among others. The goal is not to read somewhere, but to try to read everywhere and then think. I gave up the practice of "believing"/"believing in" for thinking. As with any journey away from institutionalized indoctrinated imprinting, that is a journey not accomplished in a sitting, but over time with intention and practice; an evolution as it were.

If you see me posting that "I believe" or "I believe in", please do call me out on it. I may think, not think, know, not know, need to learn more, etc., I make it a practice not to believe.

I would suggest a bit of caution with the choices you've listed above, my guess is you will continually find unison on ever more endless war/slaughter and global occupation, but again, that's yours to decide upon and sources you choose may evolve like everything in life does. These types of journeys are never pack animal undertakings. That is what Bernaysish media is for, calling together the pack.

Last edited:

Edward Louis Bernays
How would one do that?

And that is all up to you mam, I have no expectations for you, those are yours to decide upon. I also keep Truthdig and The Intercept in mind among others. The goal is not to read somewhere, but to try to read everywhere and then think. I gave up the practice of "believing"/"believing in" for thinking. As with any journey away from institutionalized indoctrinated imprinting, that is a journey not accomplished in a sitting, but over time with intention and practice; an evolution as it were.

If you see me posting that "I believe" or "I believe in",please do call me out on it. I may think, not think, know, not know, need to learn more, etc., I make it a practice not to believe.

I would suggest a bit of caution with the choices you've listed above, my guess is you will continually find unison on ever more endless war/slaughter and global occupation, but again, that's yours to decide upon and sources you choose may evolve like everything in life does. These types of journeys are never pack animal undertakings. That is what Bernaysish media is for, calling together the pack.
Thanks for your suggestions.

Do you know why?

Edward Louis Bernays
Speaking of media, oligarchs, and Washington's time: A quote I ran into while reading some US History. I couldn't believe how people really don't change, though their clothes do.
I thank God, there are no free schools nor printing (in Virginia), and I hope we shall not have these (for a) hundred years; for learning has brought disobedience and heresy…into the world, and printing has divulged them, and libels against the best government. God keep us from both.
William Berkeley 1671, royal governor of Virginia.

There it is, that's how america was founded by the substantial people. Recall the vision; only affluent white male land holders were to have any representation.
I was thinking more of the folks like GrampMurkedU and miketx, and all the others here who bitch nonstop about the lying media and the communist education camps called public education.
It's true what you say but it sure beat what came before it. Over time we've incorporated everyone--blacks, native americans, women. YOU are the one sounding like you're up on some high horse right now, looking down on all us ignorant plebes.
Straighten up.

Perhaps you/they/folks should examine your/their/our own reactions to what I'm saying if it's true.

"It's true what you say but it sure beat what came before it."

For whom? The colonial aristocracy?

Over time we've incorporated everyone--blacks, native americans, women.

There have been times we made moves in a better and more inclusive direction, yes. "We have"? I think we're back to concentrated wealth and authority's need to manage the perceptual reality of the masses. You've left out gay and trans folk and we have a racist pig for president who has targeted all kinds of non-whites and females to much aplomb.

Edward Louis Bernays
How would one do that?

If you see me posting that "I believe" or "I believe in",please do call me out on it. I may think, not think, know, not know, need to learn more, etc., I make it a practice not to believe.

Thanks for your suggestions.
Loved chatting with you.

You think lying will alter reality?

Here is the direct link to the Times.

Opinion | Free Speech Is Killing Us

See, I'm not like you, I'm not a fucking liar. You lie because you know that your movement is evil. What you fear more than anything is the truth. I on the other hand use facts to expose you vile pigs.

Dude. You are giving me an opinion link. Is that supposed to be credible?

I don’t even have a movement. I just hate liars promoted by people like you.

Go get me something else that tickles me.

Dood, I am giving you a link to the Antisemitic New York Times calling to crush freedom of speech on their editorial page.

You tried to lie your way out of it, not grasping that the link was embedded in the original article.

You see, you Stalinists are at war to end civil liberty - ALL civil liberty. Putrid scum like the party press are in the front lines waging a disinformation campaign.

You must be stopped. You and your press are the enemy of the American people and ANY people who yearn to breath free. The rise of the Stalinist democrat movement is no different than the rise of the Nazis, and the end product will be the same. The only question is whether we let you get away with it again.

Horse hockey, the illusion is dead. America was founded as a safe space for the colonial aristocracy from the British aristocracy. And only white affluent males who owned property got any representation at all.

:lol:

Another fucking Stalinist liar.

The TRUTH is that the COMMUNIST movement you promote is to serve the aristocracy and to recreate a feudal society. You're the bitch boi of Mark Zuckerberg, TIm Cook, and the rest of the Silicon Valley oligarchs.

The historical record is what it is. Washington was an oligarch and a land speculator. Nothing like free product to "sell".

Yes, the historical record is indeed what it is. Some men were wealthy, many more - the preachers and pamphleteers were not.

Your attempt to demean America fails.

Dude. You are giving me an opinion link. Is that supposed to be credible?

I don’t even have a movement. I just hate liars promoted by people like you.

Go get me something else that tickles me.

Dood, I am giving you a link to the Antisemitic New York Times calling to crush freedom of speech on their editorial page.

You tried to lie your way out of it, not grasping that the link was embedded in the original article.

You see, you Stalinists are at war to end civil liberty - ALL civil liberty. Putrid scum like the party press are in the front lines waging a disinformation campaign.

You must be stopped. You and your press are the enemy of the American people and ANY people who yearn to breath free. The rise of the Stalinist democrat movement is no different than the rise of the Nazis, and the end product will be the same. The only question is whether we let you get away with it again.

Horse hockey, the illusion is dead. America was founded as a safe space for the colonial aristocracy from the British aristocracy. And only white affluent males who owned property got any representation at all.

:lol:

Another fucking Stalinist liar.

The TRUTH is that the COMMUNIST movement you promote is to serve the aristocracy and to recreate a feudal society. You're the bitch boi of Mark Zuckerberg, TIm Cook, and the rest of the Silicon Valley oligarchs.

The historical record is what it is. Washington was an oligarch and a land speculator. Nothing like free product to "sell".

Yes, the historical record is indeed what it is. Some men were wealthy, many more - the preachers and pamphleteers were not.

Your attempt to demean America fails.
I'm not demeaning america at all, and you just agreed. And as you suggest, yes, the aristocracy intentionally left out many more - the preachers and pamphleteers who were deemed beneath representation. And we're still at attempting to and cockblocking certain folks from being represented.

Is factual objective reality anti-american?

We have a "news" media that blatantly lies to us! Not a lie here and there about little things...but on a minute by minute basis about things of global importance!

For example, in the last week the media has been telling us that we are moving very close to the impeachment of the president of the united states. It could happen at any time now.

The truth is we are no closer to impeachment than we were a year ago...2 years ago. There has not even been a vote to formally INVESTIGATE for impeachment, or draw up articles of impeachment...nothing!

This is dangerous folks! This is the stuff of nazi germany!
The liberal media and the democrats in congress will say anything to hurt trump and deny trump voters the fruits of their victory
Can't you just vote Republican and win the day for "your" side?
Can't you just vote Republican and win the day for "your" side?

Thats how it used to work

but the new Liberal democrat socialist globalist leftist motto is

“We might lose the election on Nov 3, but we’ll win the dirty tricks legal battle after the election”

So you're saying your party just can't git-r-done fer ya? Gee, perhaps you're being pimped son. Those "other" folks claim the same thing and it would appear to me that all those in authority have to do is wind you "both" up, point you at each other, and continue to extract societal wealth whilst you all sneer at each other. Your "two" parties appear to work in tandem representing the donor class to society's overall misfortune.
So you're saying your party just can't git-r-done fer ya? Gee, perhaps you're being pimped son. Those "other" folks claim the same thing and it would appear to me that all those in authority have to do is wind you "both" up, point you at each other, and continue to extract societal wealth whilst you all sneer at each other. Your "two" parties appear to work in tandem representing the donor class to society's overall misfortune.
I guess so

Trying to get corrupt swamp rats in washington to do the right thing can be a frustrating experience

Should I quit trying to improve the situation and become a political dropout like you?

We seem to have a lot of those sitting on the fence on forums like this

If you do not read a newspaper, or turn on the news.... you are uninformed.
If you do.... you are misinformed.

Welcome to the new Un-United States of Corporate America.

We all serve... which side are you?

divide.jpg

We have a "news" media that blatantly lies to us! Not a lie here and there about little things...but on a minute by minute basis about things of global importance!

For example, in the last week the media has been telling us that we are moving very close to the impeachment of the president of the united states. It could happen at any time now.

The truth is we are no closer to impeachment than we were a year ago...2 years ago. There has not even been a vote to formally INVESTIGATE for impeachment, or draw up articles of impeachment...nothing!

This is dangerous folks! This is the stuff of nazi germany!
The liberal media and the democrats in congress will say anything to hurt trump and deny trump voters the fruits of their victory

And Trumpits will lie to your face all the time you don’t even understand what are the realities are.

At his rally at Minneapolis the other day. It’s like a fucking TUG hurling insults.
Oh Lisa Lisa Lisa Lisa..... like having an orgasm. People cheers. Then you have these supporters here like Thunk and the rest praising it. Fucking disgusting sick.
Kids are watching this asshole.

Do you expect me to cheer that kind of garbage? I know you do.

So don’t tell me about liberals or democrats. It’s your piece of shit president doing the destruction himself.

You are rife with slander and libel - you are a demagogue after all. But facts are persistently missing from the defamation you spew.

Oh, and let's look at you Stalinists;

{
Democrat member of the Minnesota House of Representatives Aisha Gomez was caught on video Thursday night engaged in protests with the violent leftist group Antifa. After President Trump finished his rally in Minneapolis, members of the group assaulted Trump supporters and burned "Make America Great Again" hats.

"Rep. Aisha Gomez (DFL) of the Minnesota House of Representatives is caught on video protesting with ANTIFA in the streets outside Target Center during President Donald Trump's visit to MN. Andy Mannix @AndrewMannix reports for @startribune on federal courts, and law enforcement. Andy Mannix captured on video Antifa protestors outside the Target Center, yelling profanities, beating on random cars driving by, verbally assaulting rally attendees," Twin Cities Talk Radio host Jon Justice wrote about the situation. "4:00 mins into the below video Rep. Gomez dressed in all block is seen participating in intimidating people as they leave the rally, clad in all black."}

Local Minnesota Representative Caught Outside Trump Rally With Antifa

So, members of the Stalinists in the House are out violently attacking Americans?

It's 1928 Berlin, and you ARE the Nazis. The only question is whether you get away with it this time.

Never again, mother fucker.

"Jew will not replace us-n-shit."

https://timedotcom.files.wordpress....ille-violence-15.jpg?w=1520&quality=85&h=1014

https://www.thevillager.com/wp-cont...test-penley-2017-07-13-v01VILPRINT_WEBWEB.jpg

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polop...n/derivatives/article_750/racist14n-3-web.jpg
Republicans do not support KKK or neo Nazis but clearly elected democrats do support the leftwing street thugs, aka ANTIFA

View attachment 284432
The billionaires are getting no real opposition from the fence sitters who claim to hate both parties

They should pick a side and work to make it better

View attachment 284432
The billionaires are getting no real opposition from the fence sitters who claim to hate both parties

They should pick a side and work to make it better

Hate?
The only thing I "hate" is people who will only believe something if is good for their side...and then declared "ALL LIES!!!"...if it doesn't agree.
So...no... I will not join a side as long as both sides are wrong.
That, by definition, is a sheep.

ABC news just aired video footage from a front line battle in syria.

Only problem is the footage was actually from a gun range in knob creek kentucky.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE DANGER WE ARE IN???

Don't ask for a link! I've given you more than enough info to google it yourself!

ABC news just aired video footage from a front line battle in syria.

Only problem is the footage was actually from a gun range in knob creek kentucky.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE DANGER WE ARE IN???

Don't ask for a link! I've given you more than enough info to google it yourself!
Yep.
Came out this morning, there are now a number of sources showing the two videos.
It is obviously the same video.

Forum List

Back