Underground Labor Force Is Rising To The Surface

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by Sovereignty, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Sovereignty

Sovereignty USA

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19
  2. PIM

PIM Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2

Last year I tried to tell everybody , that there were atleast 28 million illegal aliens in this country....when everybody in Washington was saying 12 million I knew better..Remember I work construction and I have to work around these people................every day I see Citizens turned away from jobsites and yet if they are mexicanish speakers only, they can walk onto the job and be working that day...............

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  3. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    They're illegal aliens. There's no way to know how many there are.

All you can do is keep hitting on the ridiculous percentage of crime that is committed by them, and the horrible burden they place on our prisons and our medical programs.

4. Sovereignty

Sovereignty USA

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19
    $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.

CNN.com - Transcripts

5. Againsheila

Againsheila Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,700
    I have friends who work in the contruction industry. One of them lost his job to illegals. One job they worked on, the people working on the house across the street belonged to MS-13. They came over and threatened the supervisor and our friends had to find another job.

I have another friend that has worked as a maid for years. She has tourette's syndrom and even though she has a degree, she's had difficulty getting a job in her field. Twice she's been pushed out of her job as a maid by hispanics. They come in and take over and when hours have to be cut, they cut the hours for the Americans until they can no longer make enough to live on and they have to move on.

I don't know if these hispanics are legal or illegal but I do know that they are not only taking jobs Americans WILL do, they are taking jobs AWAY from Americans. They are also bringing down our wages.

6. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,617
    You folks remember me telling you the revolution was going to come to us in the form of criminals?

There it is.

Now what those gangsters did is both a crime AND a revolutionary act, too.

Basically what these gangsters seem to be is an undeclared civil war.

Hey, that's just what happens when civil authority is breaking down, folks.

People take matters into their own hands.

7. Grismonda

Grismonda BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29
    I understand your anger Sheila. But look at it this way, Fat Cats like CEO's of companies of MickyD's that hire and fire Americans, and hire illegal foreigners...knowingly do so because their greed dictates them to do so. Fat Cats are usually well protected. Take for instance the government bailout. These greedy guys are receiving multi million dollar bonus' OUT of the $7bil package deal. ALL right under the nosies of our lovely Congress and Senate...and Pres. This whole thing was a bi partisan F UP! This same operation is allowed to exist in the job market...greedy company owners hiring cheap labor to pad their own pockets. What is ironic, is most the people I know who are passionate about reducing and or eliminating illegal foreigners working in the USA do not support the one candidate, Barack Obama, who at least in words, wants to kick these fat cats to the curb.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2008
  8. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,875
    not only are they driving wages down in the construction but also in landscaping. americans cant match their prices..since we are unable to live 20 to a house and eat on 20 dollars a week to send money back to mexico. some mexicans do good work...most dont. we have them in construction....roofing mostly...some framing...lots in landscaping...and christmas trees...but as i said earlier..we are seeing less mexicans than a few years ago. they seem to be moving into other areas..or going back to mexico.

9. Againsheila

Againsheila Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,700
    LOL, that's because Obama is lying through his teeth. Besides, he's not even eligible to be president. Don't take it personally, I don't think McCain is either. These are the two worst candidates in the HISTORY of our nation. Barack is all in favor of these bigwigs, though he talks tough. He also scares the sh*t out of me. The man visited Pakistan at the age of 20 on an Indonesian passport. His supporters include terrorists and muslim terrorists at that.

I'm voting for Chuck Baldwin.

BTW, I agree the greedy CEOs are just as responsible for this mess as our government and the illegals themselves, so are those who rent to them and those who sell to them and those that knowingly help them in any way shape or form.

10. Grismonda

Grismonda BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29
    Would it equally scare you if I told you I visited Pakistan when I was 18? I did. Chuckie Baldwin is not on my ballot. Sorry, I will have to stick with the man in my opinion is the best viable candidate- Barack HUSSEIN Obama! *wink*