Underground Labor Force Is Rising To The Surface

LOL, that's because Obama is lying through his teeth. Besides, he's not even eligible to be president. Don't take it personally, I don't think McCain is either. These are the two worst candidates in the HISTORY of our nation. Barack is all in favor of these bigwigs, though he talks tough. He also scares the sh*t out of me. The man visited Pakistan at the age of 20 on an Indonesian passport. His supporters include terrorists and muslim terrorists at that.

I'm voting for Chuck Baldwin.

BTW, I agree the greedy CEOs are just as responsible for this mess as our government and the illegals themselves, so are those who rent to them and those who sell to them and those that knowingly help them in any way shape or form.

I agree totally that they are the two worst candidates.their both evil and corrupted.

when are people going to stop counting on the government to fix this problem? We can fix this problem our selves. Yes we can do it legally too. Quit buying product from those that employ the scum that sneaks in. Stop supporting the illegals that mow and prun trees. Yes this is going to suck for all of us but its an easy thing to do once you get into the idea of it.
People find your LOCAL farmers that hire your high school kids, find your LOCAL butcher that dresses all of the meat himself, if you need yard work done I guarentee there are 9 to 13 year old kids close enough to you to pay (and most will do it with a smile).
Contractors:::::if you want to help pay what you need to so that you may keep legal employees then advertise the fact "Built by Citizens of America" there are two contractors that post that sign on every jobsite and on their business cards. You will get work because of it!
Remeber if they dont/cant work they will leave.

Ok I think I know who you are refering to and I also think that you know what I was refering to . When I say local I dont mean go to the big commercial slaughterhouse down the way. I mean the smaller place that actually does the work there in his establishment. You know the one. little more expensive but alot better food.

When I lived in Texas many years ago, I worked at a resteraunt and they had illegals cooking food & washing dishes. They weren't paid much and I wouldn't have wanted there job. They didn't speak any english and called me "miha" ?

Ok I think I know who you are refering to and I also think that you know what I was refering to . When I say local I dont mean go to the big commercial slaughterhouse down the way. I mean the smaller place that actually does the work there in his establishment. You know the one. little more expensive but alot better food.

No, I mean Cargill, owner of most of the farmland in the US....

When I lived in Texas many years ago, I worked at a resteraunt and they had illegals cooking food & washing dishes. They weren't paid much and I wouldn't have wanted there job. They didn't speak any english and called me "miha" ?

Probably "mija". For men it would be "mijo" . It's a term of endearment like "sweetie" or "honey".

oh I see, well they had hard jobs I don't envy the position they are put in.

The number of illegal immigrants in the United States may be as high as 20 million people, more than double the official 9 million people estimated by the Census Bureau 1/3/05

This does not surprise me at all. I have been telling people that the 12 million number has been used by politicians for over 6 years now, and all the while each year more and more have continually snuck into our country.

If you did it on an Indonesian Passport, if your father was muslim, if you helped campaign for a muslim to become president of Kenya, raising $1,000,000 for him, and when that candidate didn't win, civil war broke out and churches were burned with people inside them, and you were running for POTUS, heck yeah!

A third popular Obama "tip" has to do with Raila Odinga, the Kenyan prime minister and former opposition leader who claimed that Obama was a distant cousin.

The reports surfaced after a political crisis in Kenya in which many international observers believed the vote was stolen from Odinga. As the international community rallied behind the opposition, Obama spoke to Odinga briefly on the telephone.

The media has ignored stories about the relationship between the two men because there's no real evidence that one exists. But the story, which comes in many varieties, suggests that Obama campaigned for Odinga and funneled money to his campaign and that they're close allies. In a particularly resonant twist, the story also subjects Odinga to the same sort of rumor that afflicts Obama: that despite Odinga's professed Christian faith (the Kenyan prime minister is an Anglican), the two men are conspiring to institute Muslim law…in Kenya.

A range of officials have denied almost every detail of the rumor, and the story more or less debunked itself earlier this month when anti-Obama writer Jerome Corsi released an e-mail purporting to be a message from Obama to the Odinga camp.

The problem is that the e-mail clearly was not written by a native English speaker.

some time yall might wanna take some time out and look thur a military graveyard....the number of hispanic names might say something to yall....but then again yall dont wanna see anything but the negative...sorry to interupt the hate fest...

That would also be 200B returned in higher profits or lower prices. Strange you didn't mention that...

That's because the people really aren't seeing those profits.

As to lower prices?

Obviously you don't do the grocery shopping.

some time yall might wanna take some time out and look thur a military graveyard....the number of hispanic names might say something to yall....but then again yall dont wanna see anything but the negative...sorry to interupt the hate fest...

What the hell do they have to do with illegals invading our country? Try to get a grip on your racism. This is about illegal immigration and not just about the Hispanics, though the majority of the illegals in our country happen to be from Mexico.

There are more than 40,000 non-citizens serving in the military today, and another 33,750 immigrant soldiers have been naturalized since Sept. 11, 2001, according to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. And, 102 immigrants have been awarded posthumous citizenship based on their military service since the War on Terror began.

Immigration Chronicles: A military "freedom legion'' for illegal immigrants?

LOL, that's because Obama is lying through his teeth. Besides, he's not even eligible to be president. Don't take it personally, I don't think McCain is either.

You're really turning into a one-note, aren't you?

Get a grip and stop spewing nonsense. Both were "eligible". Sorry if the white supremacists had no candidate for you to vote for this year.

There are more than 40,000 non-citizens serving in the military today, and another 33,750 immigrant soldiers have been naturalized since Sept. 11, 2001, according to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. And, 102 immigrants have been awarded posthumous citizenship based on their military service since the War on Terror began.

Immigration Chronicles: A military "freedom legion'' for illegal immigrants?
I don't understand how it is legal for the government to employ non-documented workers but it isn't for a business to do so.

I don't understand how it is legal for the government to employ non-documented workers but it isn't for a business to do so.

ravi your logic always amazes me...it does seem a wee bit odd..doesnt it?

but again these threads are not on hispanics....have you seen one bit of data on canada's who are here illegally?

Forum List

Back