Underground Labor Force Is Rising To The Surface

ravi your logic always amazes me...it does seem a wee bit odd..doesnt it?

but again these threads are not on hispanics....have you seen one bit of data on canada's who are here illegally?
lol, of course not. White undocumented immigrants add to the white supremist's gene pool.

o suddenly we are gonna pretend this isn't about hispanics...meanwhile back at the reality ranch....
Reality ranch.

Do you imagine we wouldn't object if millions of White Russians were doing the same thing to us?

This isn't about racism, this is about economics and a society straining to absorb so many new workers and their families.

Reality ranch.

Do you imagine we wouldn't object if millions of White Russians were doing the same thing to us?

This isn't about racism, this is about economics and a society straining to absorb so many new workers and their families.

no,,,i havent heard a thing about white russians who do come to this country....nor anything about euros....who come here...

i realize the mexicians are coming in large waves but so did the germans and irish....look at the history...larger waves have been absorbed

That's because the people really aren't seeing those profits.

As to lower prices?

Obviously you don't do the grocery shopping.

Actually I do go grocery shopping and I shudder to think what the cost would be if I doubled the labor cost to produce the foods my family consumes. It never ceases to amaze me how people will bemoan higher prices on one hand then through ignorance beg for higher prices on the other hand. The simple fact of the matter is that labor is part of the cost for everything we buy. Increase the labor cost and you increase the price of what you buy. If you are unhappy with illegal immigration the open up your wallet and stop bitching...

Reality ranch.

There's an ad on this page that tries to get people to give some "doctor" money so he can send some racist bullshit about diseases Mexicans bring into this country. Please don't pretend that many people aren't harboring racist feelings against Mexicans.

That said, I have asked repeatedly for someone to show the actual impact of illegal immigrants monetarily on the USA. No one has ever posted any credible evidence that they cost us more than the earn us. Perhaps as the economy falters further this will become true, but at this point no one actually knows.

IMO sending jobs offshore costs us much more.

no,,,i havent heard a thing about white russians who do come to this country....nor anything about euros....who come here...

Come on now. You know what I was saying. Not that EUROS are coming, but if they did, in the numbers that the illegals from south of our border were, we'd be freaking out about them, too.

i realize the mexicians are coming in large waves but so did the germans and irish....look at the history...larger waves have been absorbed

But not in this way, Stroll. It was a different nation with different needs, back them

They came in waves, true, and most of them came because industries here needed them, recruited them and they found jobs that, had they not come, would have gone unfulfilled.

They weren't taking current American's jobs, they were making it possible for this nation's growing industrial power to develop.

But since now we're deindustrializing our nation, the current illegals are competing for Americans for those scarcer jobs.

Big damned difference, but not one based on their ethnic, but on what America really needs, right now.

some time yall might wanna take some time out and look thur a military graveyard....the number of hispanic names might say something to yall....but then again yall dont wanna see anything but the negative...sorry to interupt the hate fest...

I don't care what you say, those guys are Americans. We aren't arguing against hispanics, but against illegal aliens, the majority of which, because of geography, happen to be hispanic. BTW, the majority of LEGAL immigrants are also hispanic.

Last edited:
Come on now. You know what I was saying. Not that EUROS are coming, but if they did, in the numbers that the illegals from south of our border were, we'd be freaking out about them, too.

But not in this way, Stroll. It was a different nation with different needs, back them

They came in waves, true, and most of them came because industries here needed them, recruited them and they found jobs that, had they not come, would have gone unfulfilled.

They weren't taking current American's jobs, they were making it possible for this nation's growing industrial power to develop.

But since now we're deindustrializing our nation, the current illegals are competing for Americans for those scarcer jobs.

Big damned difference, but not one based on their ethnic, but on what America really needs, right now.

Actually, they were taking American jobs. There was an outcry against the Irish when so many of them immigrated here. Heck, there were wars because of it. The same thing happened when we had too many Chinese immigrating here. The population can only absorb so much and then Americans start fighting back, it's happened all throughout history. Some Chinese were hung, others were put on a ship and shipped back.

I've been saying for years the same thing is gonna happen to the hispanics when we reach the breaking point. The problem is, when that happens, the legal hispanics and hispanic Americans are going to suffer along with the illegals. Not saying it's right, just saying that's the way it's happened all throughout our history.

Check out how the Western European nations are freaking out about an influx of cheaper Eastern European labor flooding their countries....I suppose it's okay for them to feel this way, but not for us.

There's an ad on this page that tries to get people to give some "doctor" money so he can send some racist bullshit about diseases Mexicans bring into this country. Please don't pretend that many people aren't harboring racist feelings against Mexicans.

You mean like illegal immigrants from Central America who bring Tuberculosis with them?
Why should our hospitals have to eat the cost of disease brought in by undocumented workers? I found out that his bill totaled $200,000. This excludes professional fees, meaning everything that would have been billed separately by the many physicians treating him over 10 weeks (including what I'd have charged for surgery). We all worked for him free.

How many other diseases are being brought in by how many other undocumented and unexamined workers? Somehow, here, a social worker was able to track down the friends and relatives who came to the U.S. with this patient. They all tested positive for TB, and were all working behind the scenes in local restaurants.

To reduce the risk of mortality from infection diseases in low-incidence areas, the main countermeasure has been the screening of immigrants on arrival. Prior to being awarded a green card, legal immigrants over the age of 15 must have a chest x-ray or skin test to check for tuberculosis.[40][41] Illegal immigrants are not screened in this manner. However, according to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)], tuberculosis (TB) cases among foreign-born individuals remain disproportionately high, at nearly nine times the rate of U.S.-born persons. Immigration from areas of high incidence is thought to have fueled the resurgence of tuberculosis (TB), chagas, hepatitis, and leprosy in areas of low incidence. In 2003, nearly 26 percent of foreign-born TB patients in the United States were from Mexico. Another third of the foreign-born cases were among those from the Philippines, Vietnam, India and China, the CDC report said.[42][43][44]

Economic impact of illegal immigrants in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm sure the CDC is just fear-mongering.

And, it isn't just hepatitis & tuberculosis cases that are on the rise as the result of illiegal immigration...think leprosy.
Because many of the population in the U.S. affected by leprosy are immigrants in poor communities who primarily seek treatment in free clinics or emergency rooms...

And, chagas disease.
The impact of Chagas disease is not limited to the rural areas in Latin America in which vectorborne transmission occurs. Large-scale population movements from rural to urban areas of Latin America and to other regions of the world have increased the geographic distribution and changed the epidemiology of Chagas disease.

Last edited:
There are more than 40,000 non-citizens serving in the military today, and another 33,750 immigrant soldiers have been naturalized since Sept. 11, 2001, according to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. And, 102 immigrants have been awarded posthumous citizenship based on their military service since the War on Terror began.

Immigration Chronicles: A military "freedom legion'' for illegal immigrants?

You are equating a legal immigrant who serves our country with an illegal alien? Why?

IMO, those non-citizens who are in our military should be on the fast tract to citizenship, not the illegal aliens.

BTW, illegal aliens are not allowed to serve in our armed forces. One was found, he's been brought here as a baby by his parents and he didn't know he wasn't an American or that he was here illegally. There was talk of courtmarshall, but the president stepped in and gave him citizenship, as he should have. His parents, imo, should have been deported.

When I came back from Mexico, I tested positive for TB. I had to take the pills for a year and everyone I'd come in contact with since I got back had to have a TB test. They all tested negative, Thank God. I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that a Mexican who's lived his entire life in Mexico and sneaks into our country without a medical check up or background check would bring TB into this country. Come to think of it, it's not unusual for anyone in a 3rd world country to be exposed to tb. The problem is that those that come here legally don't get tested for TB and therefore, when it becomes active, they spread it.

When my sister came here from Thailand, she too tested positive and had to take the pills for a year. Illegal aliens aren't getting TB tests so the chances of it becoming active and them spreading it goes up every year that they are here.

Actually I do go grocery shopping and I shudder to think what the cost would be if I doubled the labor cost to produce the foods my family consumes. It never ceases to amaze me how people will bemoan higher prices on one hand then through ignorance beg for higher prices on the other hand. The simple fact of the matter is that labor is part of the cost for everything we buy. Increase the labor cost and you increase the price of what you buy. If you are unhappy with illegal immigration the open up your wallet and stop bitching...

The simple fact is that prices would not go up that much for most groceries. That has been debunked for a long time. Illegals cost this nation much more then they give.

o suddenly we are gonna pretend this isn't about hispanics...meanwhile back at the reality ranch....

It would really be nice if you did get back to reality because all you want to do is spew racism when it means nothing anymore. In fact, there is much more racism toward whites from Hispanics than the other way around. And don't even tell me I don't know what I am talking about because I am Hispanic and of Mexican descent.

CNN — LOU DOBBS TONIGHT — Aired November 14, 2008 - 19:00 ET

KITTY PILGRIM, CNN GUEST ANCHOR: Authorities in Colorado tonight say they have uncovered massive identity theft and a tax fraud scheme. More than 1,000 illegal aliens are accused of using fake ID's to obtain tax refunds, and local prosecutors say the IRS has done nothing to stop it. Casey Wian has our report.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

CASEY WIAN, CNN CORRESPONDENT (voice-over): More than 1,300 illegal aliens near Greeley, Colorado, have been using either stolen or phony Social Security numbers to receive at least $2.5 million in tax refunds, according to local law enforcement officials.

CHIEF JERRY GARNER, GREELEY POLICE DEPT.: These folks that are here illegally are victimizing American citizens by stealing their identity. Very, very often they are victimizing American citizens who are Latino.

WIAN: Police say all of the cases are linked to one tax preparer, who helped the illegal aliens file the returns. Officials believe the scheme worked this way. Illegal aliens used fake or stolen Social Security numbers to obtain a job. Taxes were withheld from their paychecks, often at improperly low rates by claiming children who either didn't exist or lived outside the United States.

Officials believe Amalia's Translation and Tax Service in Greeley would then obtain illegal taxpayer ID number and file a return claiming child tax credits. Illegal aliens would receive refunds, averaging $2,000. Officials note the tax preparer has not been charged with a crime, but local police believe the IRS knew it was happening, saying the illegal aliens have been doing it right under their noses.

SHERIFF JOHN COOKE, WELD COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE: They're using identities of American citizens and the IRS is allowing it to happen. They know the Social Security numbers are stolen. They don't do anything about it. They don't — they — all they care about is getting these people into the tax code system.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: My duty is to help them file their taxes. Regardless, you know, if they're here illegally or not or if they're using a fake Social.

WIAN: So far, police have made 15 arrests and have issued 31 arrest warrants on state charges of identity theft or criminal impersonation. They expect to make more apprehensions in the next several weeks.

KEN BUCK, WELD COUNTY DISTRICT ATTY.: To add 1,300 cases to that caseload, in essence adding 50 percent to our caseload just goes to show what type of burden we have on the local system as a result of the federal government not doing its job in the illegal immigration area.

WIAN: The IRS declined to comment on the case.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

WIAN: A local district attorney says there are identity theft victims linked to the scheme all over the United States, yet the tax preparer and local Latino advocates claim they're being racially profiled by law enforcement authorities — Kitty.

PILGRIM: Casey, that's unbelievable. And the tax preparer is not even admitting any guilt or remorse?

WIAN: No, absolutely not. She said she was following the IRS guidelines that the IRS just wanted to get these people onto the tax rolls and obviously these people found a significant loophole where the IRS is not talking to the Department of Homeland Security, other law enforcement authorities. They've been able to get away with this for at least two years, probably a lot longer than that, Kitty.

PILGRIM: Unbelievable. Thanks very much. Casey Wian.

It would really be nice if you did get back to reality because all you want to do is spew racism when it means nothing anymore. In fact, there is much more racism toward whites from Hispanics than the other way around. And don't even tell me I don't know what I am talking about because I am Hispanic and of Mexican descent.

how am i spewing racism by simply saying what we are discussing...as i have stated...all illegals regardless of country of origin should be deported...that is about as non racist as you can get in this topic.

Forum List

Back