Uncovered Women

Anachronism - The Truth is the encompassed whole. Not all individuals were meant to have the same depths of understanding. Perhaps you expect too much from others by thinking they should be more on 'your level' than otherwise.

not everyone is you, thank goodness, what a boring world that would be.

Better a boring world of Decency than an interesting world full of filth and trash like you espouse.

You're the most ridiculous piece of trash currently posting on this forum. And I see absolutely nothing decent about you. Not a thing.
My impression is that some become bitter about their religious experiences and stay bitter so much so that their entire lives become miserable.

Personally, I don't really care what one believes, as long as they don't believe they can infringe on my rights.

And, I prefer to have fun. Being bitter and/or miserable precludes that.

Just the way I roll.

How sad that you never discovered that the answer exists within you. The Lord is not a deistic god, not a doom or destiny or fate. The Lord does exist and simply wants nothing more than you to serve the universal by serving others selflessly. Morality and Philosophy are part of that universal good, so maybe you will come in by another door. I certainly hope so.

Oh, your Lord exists. Of that I have no doubt, Jake. I'm just telling you that he doesn't give a fuck about you, your life, or anything else on this worthless ball of rock.

Tough to serve the "universal good" when I'm spending all my time trying to keep my own head above water. Especially when it's supposedly your Lord who put me in the position to have to do so.

Don't hope too hard and don't waste your time praying for me. I'd rather spend an Eternity in Hell than a single moment in the presence of your Lord & God.

I am sorry that was your experience. BUT it isn't everyone's and your reality won't change someone else's truth for what they make of it. :evil:

No, my experience won't change anyone else's truth. At least not until the stand in Judgement and their eyes are open to the reality of Truth. My only hope is that in that moment many of you realize that the Truth WAS revealed to you in some very small way during your life. Who knows, maybe it will even sink in deep enough for you to remember it in your next life.

You are one who thinks your beliefs and faith are facts, so I wish you well.

Change is something I have no real use for and never have. My chosen screenname should make that perfectly clear. My concern is what society will stabilize to... though I have the single bullet prepared for that eventuality.

This seems to me to be an overly negative assessment of things. I look at my daughter, and she's clearly better at living at 17 than I was. Change can be a good thing, and while I don't find all changes pleasant, I find myself becoming more, not less, adaptable as I get older. The more rigid you are, the more likely you are to be broken, in my experience.

Ever try to find a bank with a male teller on Saturday morning? Not a pleasant experience most of the time.

If you are putting yourself to this inconvenience because you refuse to be waited on by women, then don't whine. It's a personal choice that you are making voluntarily. If it doesn't bring you joy, then change.

So long as people are willing to have conversations and not debates. I see no need for debates.

Why is this?

My beliefs would piss off most organized religions in one way or another.

Ditto. I'm certifiably heathen.

True, it is much easier and less problematic when the woman chooses to accept the authority of the Man in her life; but when she does not is it not His place to enforce not only His will but the will of nature and the world upon her? For her own good as well as His.

This is where you cross the line, and I cannot condone what you are suggesting here. Imposing one's will on another adult human being (I can see it with small children, but not your life partner) is one of the worst things you can do, it is a violation on every level. Not only does it tear down the person that you claim to love and cherish, but it destroys the person who engages in these sorts of acts, as well.

You have no right to violate someone else's freedom or dignity. No right, at all.

Here's how I see it, Anachronism. If it takes putting your foot on the neck of a woman to make you feel like a man, you are not a man.

The difference between Christian beliefs and Islamic religious beliefs concerning women is of course the issue of punishment. The most extreme punishment for a woman who strays from a devout Christian sect might be ostracism. Think about what happens to women in Muslem countries who fail to live up to the teachings of the male dominated society. Stoning to death or beaten with a whip in public? Restrictive Islamic society has not advanced beyond the the 6th century since they kept half their society in virtual islolation and slavery.

The difference between Christian beliefs and Islamic religious beliefs concerning women is of course the issue of punishment. The most extreme punishment for a woman who strays from a devout Christian sect might be ostracism. Think about what happens to women in Muslem countries who fail to live up to the teachings of the male dominated society. Stoning to death or beaten with a whip in public? Restrictive Islamic society has not advanced beyond the the 6th century since they kept half their society in virtual islolation and slavery.
Don't name your Teddy Bear 'Mohammed', either. :eusa_shhh:

I agree that the difference is in the sliding scale kind of punishment. However, certain Jewish and Christian and Muslim sects teach strictly that women should submit to men, and my gentle reply to that is horse crap.

I know, we all know women are there to flaunt their bodies for strangers like you to ogle.

Nice.

BTW, I'm female, you loon.

In 90 degree weather It is not about sexy to wear a tank top and shorts.

Women and Men should have the right to wear what they damned please.

If a man looks at me and gets a boner that is his problem not mine.

I know, we all know women are there to flaunt their bodies for strangers like you to ogle.

Nice.

Bend over in front of the wrong Man and it will be.

Nice.

:lol:

The bible was written by man. Nuff said.

Yes it was, but only those who have never read it would know what it really says about Woman, and continues to flaunt there ignorance on the subject when they say stupid things such as " Woman need to sit there and shut up".

This seems to me to be an overly negative assessment of things. I look at my daughter, and she's clearly better at living at 17 than I was. Change can be a good thing, and while I don't find all changes pleasant, I find myself becoming more, not less, adaptable as I get older. The more rigid you are, the more likely you are to be broken, in my experience.

I'm an exceptionally negative/pesimistic person who has never found anything positive in change. Better to be broken for standing for what you believe in than to bend because you have no spine at all. I have never been adaptable nor do I likely ever see myself becoming adaptable.

If you are putting yourself to this inconvenience because you refuse to be waited on by women, then don't whine. It's a personal choice that you are making voluntarily. If it doesn't bring you joy, then change.

Life is not about joy, fun, or pleasure. It never has been and never will be. It's about living a good, decent and proper life. Nothing more and nothing less. To ignore what is Right in favor of what is Easy or Fun is exactly the sort of thing that is destroying this nation.

This is where you cross the line, and I cannot condone what you are suggesting here. Imposing one's will on another adult human being (I can see it with small children, but not your life partner) is one of the worst things you can do, it is a violation on every level. Not only does it tear down the person that you claim to love and cherish, but it destroys the person who engages in these sorts of acts, as well.

You have no right to violate someone else's freedom or dignity. No right, at all.

When one signs onto a ship, they put their name on a contract. Among the articles of that contract is the stipulation that the sailor will abide by the directions of the Captain and Officers of the Ship. Failure to do so, or attempting to usurp that power is a criminal act and a breach of contract; both of which can be harshly punished.

Please show me anywhere in this discussion where I've used the word "Love". I am not a believer in Romantic Love. I literally don't believe it exists. I can say for certain that I have never experienced it in my almost 37 years of life (as of this coming Sunday) and nobody has ever felt it towards me. IF this concept actually existed, wouldn't you think I'd have had some inkling of it in more than three decades of life?

I see relationships as much more of a business deal or contract with the benefits of friendship than anything else. The one time I've ever come close to being interested in asking a woman to marry me, I ended up wasting about $500 on having a lawyer start to draw up the pre-nup before the young lady decided that an education on the other side of the country was more interesting than me.

Here's how I see it, Anachronism. If it takes putting your foot on the neck of a woman to make you feel like a man, you are not a man.

It shouldn't require the pressure of the foot on the neck, so far as I'm concerned. I'm not looking for the sort of woman who would have to be forced into this sort of arrangement. I'm seeking the type of woman who is willing to knowingly and willingly accept this type of arrangement because it's what she believes is correct as well.

One of the main differences between me and most other guys in my generation? I have no interest in chasing pussy. Sex is a nice dessert to a relationship in my mind. It's nowhere near the main course of the meal. To that end, most modern women hold no interest for me at all because sex is the only thing they have to offer a Traditional Man. I will be more than willing to go to my grave a bachelor rather than violating my principles for the sake of a relationship.

Actually I don't believe all the bullshit I've been saying. I'm a hyprocrite so don't mind me. Its the internet. We can say whatever we want and get away with it. :D

Anachronism - The Truth is the encompassed whole. Not all individuals were meant to have the same depths of understanding. Perhaps you expect too much from others by thinking they should be more on 'your level' than otherwise.

I disagree. It is my belief that the Enlightenment of the Soul is the only reason we exist on this planet.

[You are one who thinks your beliefs and faith are facts, so I wish you well.

They are Facts in my world and that's all that matters to me.

Why is this?

Sorry I missed this one earlier..... I deal in a Black & White world. Good/Bad. Right/Wrong. There is no grey area in the middle. To waste ones time arguing over the grey areas that people have injected into these situations is ridiculous. I have no problem with discussion, but once it moves to the level of Debate, there is no point in it.

Forum List

Back