Uncovered Military Treason

There are some who say that Hitler escaped to Argentina. ...
Some do, all of whom are fucking morons. Nazis are just sheep with guns and no brains. Their leader was a nutjob who killed his dog then committed suicide. All Nazis should follow their leader into oblivion. The sooner the better.

4U.
View attachment 103060
Awesome! The finger from a fucking dead asshole who tested poison on his own dog before using it on himself.

All Nazis are cowards. The only time they are brave is when it's 5-6 of them against a single person. Man-to-man, they shit their pants, fall to their knees and beg for mercy.

Do you enjoy telling lies? Or are you just jewish.

Some do, all of whom are fucking morons. Nazis are just sheep with guns and no brains. Their leader was a nutjob who killed his dog then committed suicide. All Nazis should follow their leader into oblivion. The sooner the better.

4U.
View attachment 103060
Awesome! The finger from a fucking dead asshole who tested poison on his own dog before using it on himself.

The same one that had a pact with his woman, that they would both use the poison, she did, he didn't.

Do you have any other fairy tails to tell?

....I will answer your isolationist question as soon as one of your replies starts out with "Mods. Don't ban kaptiankrush. I want to debate him."
Did I miss your explanation of when and where and which branch you served in?
JROTC? Do they still have that in high schools? Made it to day three of Boot Camp before washing out due to a diagnosis of somnambulism or anal warts?

I doubt he'll be banned soon since the Mods, like God, protect the young and weak-minded. ;)

If I get banned, it will be because the mods are protecting the young and weak minded like you.

....I will answer your isolationist question as soon as one of your replies starts out with "Mods. Don't ban kaptiankrush. I want to debate him."
JROTC? Do they still have that in high schools? Made it to day three of Boot Camp before washing out due to a diagnosis of somnambulism or anal warts?

I doubt he'll be banned soon since the Mods, like God, protect the young and weak-minded. ;)

If I get banned, it will be because the mods are protecting the young and weak minded like you.

Nope. You will be banned because you're a stupid fool who has already been banned and have come back as a sock. As soon as I figure out who you are, I will nuke you for being a troll, and nothing more.

The military does what the president tells them to do. New president coming...new orders....kill them.
There's No Such Thing As a Non-Combatant in a Combat Zone

Kill those who surrender, as in Mosul. The air-conditioned ethics of the Geneva Convention is the only reason we don't win our wars and win them quickly. We won't live free until the ROE makers live in fear of revenge for all our fighting men they get killed.

They give guns to soldiers for a reason. They put guns on ships and aircraft for a reason. What reason is that? To kill! Also, if you must know, I was in the military. But that is farther into my personal life than I wanted to go. So please don't go there again. And yes, I did make a typo in my username. But I guess I'll just have to live with it now.
Yes, the military is armed for a reason. No, it's not necessarily or only to kill.

If you must know, several members of this forum are veterans, and more than a few are retired vets such as myself. Of course, we were all in the US military. What military were you in? Some European one? Third World Shithole? Champion at your high school's annual "Risk" competition?

I come from a long line of Americans. That should tell you all you need to know.
Yes, that it was a long line of turds.

You will be banned because you are a subhuman shit stirrer who will eventually suffer predictable surprises of normalization of deviance. You have never accomplished anything, you will never accomplish anything and when you die, no one will notice or care. Such is the fate of all people who are trolls.

The military does what the president tells them to do. New president coming...new orders....kill them.
There's No Such Thing As a Non-Combatant in a Combat Zone

Kill those who surrender, as in Mosul. The air-conditioned ethics of the Geneva Convention is the only reason we don't win our wars and win them quickly. We won't live free until the ROE makers live in fear of revenge for all our fighting men they get killed.

Never spent time in the military, did you? If so, you would understand why we follow the Geneva Conventions, and why they are there.

And, if we didn't follow them, it would be in vioation of a

Nope. You will be banned because you're a stupid fool who has already been banned and have come back as a sock. As soon as I figure out who you are, I will nuke you for being a troll, and nothing more.

I'd bet 2 to 1 it's gusto again. :dance:

Young, obnoxious, Nazi know-it-all. How many like that can there be?

They give guns to soldiers for a reason. They put guns on ships and aircraft for a reason. What reason is that? To kill! Also, if you must know, I was in the military. But that is farther into my personal life than I wanted to go. So please don't go there again. And yes, I did make a typo in my username. But I guess I'll just have to live with it now.
Yes, the military is armed for a reason. No, it's not necessarily or only to kill.

If you must know, several members of this forum are veterans, and more than a few are retired vets such as myself. Of course, we were all in the US military. What military were you in? Some European one? Third World Shithole? Champion at your high school's annual "Risk" competition?
Has he answered when and where he served yet?

I come from a long line of Americans. That should tell you all you need to know.
All closely related, I wager.

4U.
View attachment 103060

The same one that had a pact with his woman, that they would both use the poison, she did, he didn't.

Do you have any other fairy tails to tell?
"fairy tails"......:rofl:

No. Stolen Valor assholes usually steal the career records of others, but when nailed down to certain specifics they flinch. Our little nazi appears far too young to have served a four year hitch. If he was in, it wasn't for long.

Really? What did you disagree with. And don't just say "everything." Give me one specific point.

Really? What did you disagree with. And don't just say "everything." Give me one specific point.

Exactly what branch and decade did you serve in? From the way you post, I have serious doubts that you served.

Me? PN1, USN, 20 years.

You will be banned because you are a subhuman shit stirrer who will eventually suffer predictable surprises of normalization of deviance. You have never accomplished anything, you will never accomplish anything and when you die, no one will notice or care. Such is the fate of all people who are trolls.

If there is going to be shit around, such as people like you who call people who speak the truth "trolls," why not stir the shit up. It's better than just leaving it lie there.

No. Stolen Valor assholes usually steal the career records of others, but when nailed down to certain specifics they flinch. Our little nazi appears far too young to have served a four year hitch. If he was in, it wasn't for long.

The thing is that what you call "valor" is something I am inclined to scrape off the bottom of my shoe.

If there is going to be shit around, such as people like you who call people who speak the truth "trolls," why not stir the shit up. It's better than just leaving it lie there.
You don't speak truth. You speak propaganda.

Forum List

Back