Uncovered Military Treason

Though in most ways I support Hitler, he said the same sort of shit about WW I. Face it. We LOST the Vietnam War. We got our asses KICKED! Maybe not as bad as the French who were there before us. But the result was the same. We couldn't even get out of the place until we bombed the North enough for them to agree to let us go. With "honor." We lost tens of thousands of soldiers and lost billions of dollars. And for what. So some gooks could have the "freedom" to shit in their rice patties?
"Though in most ways I support Hitler".....says it all...if the Chicken Hawks and Alt-Righties had their way, we'd STILL be Viet Nam.

I piss on your diversion. From what I hear, Hitler was pissed off that the Germans surrendered in WW I. Despite that German civilians were starving. Despite that hundreds of thousands of German soldiers already died. Anybody who thinks that we didn't lose the Vietnam war is spouting the same sort of nonsense.

Post some scanned pages from your German alternate history books like you did before. :dance:

If there is such a thread around here somewhere, tell me what it is. Leave a reply in it and tell me that you did so. Because there is indeed an alternate history going on concerning WW II. And I would be glad to look at any pictures concerning it and debate the reality of them.

Poor gusto you must really love this place to keep coming back.

If you didn't want to go to threads to talk about that "alternate" German history, why did you bring it up. Also, why do you keep calling me gusto. Why not call me eblasphemer, unfrack, sizzler, unchained, nittygritty, gravefiller, resaster, begotten, liedeflector, stampede, rockin, sabertruth, racistguy, attackbrain, truthloid, redpill, Mcflipper, foff, truthify, stratus, maxtrue, csguy, shooz, airhog, frugal, hellraiser, defender, ufo, icecold, necromancer, liekiller, knower, mylord, freemind, desudser, eyeopener, MrKnow, saneitizer or cultsmasher. Surely there are other "socks" you could accuse me of being.

....Like it or not, the military's job is to KILL! ....
Ummm, incorrect, but I always enjoy reading the opinions of the young, stupid, non-military and/or anti-American foreign assholes.

BTW, you should know Captain is spelled "A-I-N". Ergo Kaptain Krush is also "A-I-N". Unless, of course you were trying to spell "caption", in which case it'd be "Kaption Krush". Either way, every time you post, you're making a typo. LOL

:lame2: deflection, f^ckstick!

Hey, ask North Korea how isolationism works for their country.

Why would I? I'm pragmatic, unlike your extreme perceptions.

Give one good example of a country that went to an isolationist strategy and they prospered.
The us

The U.S. has never been an isolationist country.

Ok. Now you're just pissing me off. Since before humans learned to ride horses, almost no country has ever been truly isolated. But from a nationalist point of view, many have tried to be. To their credit. After all, it is or at least should be the people that live in whatever country that the leaders of that country should have a paramount interest in. That is called being patriotic. But for morons like you, treason has become the new patriotism. Which is globalization filth!

To what degree they were, I can tell you one successful country in more recent times that was isolationist. Nazi Germany. Hitler turned Germany's shattered economy into the economic envy of the world! They were more successful than capitalism was or still is. Along with going against the stupid democracy cult, for those reasons, they "had" to be destroyed.

Hey, ask North Korea how isolationism works for their country.

Give one good example of a country that went to an isolationist strategy and they prospered.
The us

Ok. Now you're just pissing me off. Since before humans learned to ride horses, almost no country has ever been truly isolated. But from a nationalist point of view, many have tried to be. To their credit. After all, it is or at least should be the people that live in whatever country that the leaders of that country should have a paramount interest in. That is called being patriotic. But for morons like you, treason has become the new patriotism. Which is globalization filth!

To what degree they were, I can tell you one successful country in more recent times that was isolationist. Nazi Germany. Hitler turned Germany's shattered economy into the economic envy of the world! They were more successful than capitalism was or still is. Along with going against the stupid democracy cult, for those reasons, they "had" to be destroyed.

Hitler's Germany was isolationist and thrived? Last time I checked Hitler shot himself in the head like a coward in a bunker while his country was being taken over. Please tell me how that was success for Germany.

....Like it or not, the military's job is to KILL! ....
Ummm, incorrect, but I always enjoy reading the opinions of the young, stupid, non-military and/or anti-American foreign assholes.

BTW, you should know Captain is spelled "A-I-N". Ergo Kaptain Krush is also "A-I-N". Unless, of course you were trying to spell "caption", in which case it'd be "Kaption Krush". Either way, every time you post, you're making a typo. LOL

They give guns to soldiers for a reason. They put guns on ships and aircraft for a reason. What reason is that? To kill! Also, if you must know, I was in the military. But that is farther into my personal life than I wanted to go. So please don't go there again. And yes, I did make a typo in my username. But I guess I'll just have to live with it now.

They give guns to soldiers for a reason. They put guns on ships and aircraft for a reason. What reason is that? To kill! Also, if you must know, I was in the military. But that is farther into my personal life than I wanted to go. So please don't go there again. And yes, I did make a typo in my username. But I guess I'll just have to live with it now.
Yes, the military is armed for a reason. No, it's not necessarily or only to kill.

If you must know, several members of this forum are veterans, and more than a few are retired vets such as myself. Of course, we were all in the US military. What military were you in? Some European one? Third World Shithole? Champion at your high school's annual "Risk" competition?

The us

Hitler's Germany was isolationist and thrived? Last time I checked Hitler shot himself in the head like a coward in a bunker while his country was being taken over. Please tell me how that was success for Germany.
Germany wasn't isolationist. Methinks this kid is a budding Nazi filled to the brim with Aryan bullshit.

The us

There are some who say that Hitler escaped to Argentina. But that is besides the point.
The point is that before Hitler came to power, Germans literally needed a wheelbarrow full of money to buy a loaf of bread with. Hitler fixed that. Which wasn't easy to do. Considering that Germany had about 65 billion dollars worth of gold stolen from it for WW I reparations. A war that Germany just got sucked into like everybody else. Hitler also put a stop to those reparations. By the way, Germany made their final WW I reparation payment in about 2010.

Hitler also put Germans to work! That was very important. One of the things he did was build the Autobhan. After the war, Eisenhower was so impressed by it that he did the same thing here. A lot of brainwashed fools like to bring up that a lot of the work Germany did was in building armaments. But with Russia around, he had good reason to. Such as when Germany attacked Russia. It might interest you to know that he had to. Because there was at least one book written that made the case that just three weeks after Germany invaded Russia, Russia was scheduled to invade Germany. But being set up for attack rather than defense, the Germans smeared them. At least initially.

Yes, the military is armed for a reason. No, it's not necessarily or only to kill.

If you must know, several members of this forum are veterans, and more than a few are retired vets such as myself. Of course, we were all in the US military. What military were you in? Some European one? Third World Shithole? Champion at your high school's annual "Risk" competition?

I come from a long line of Americans. That should tell you all you need to know.

The us

There are some who say that Hitler escaped to Argentina. But that is besides the point.
The point is that before Hitler came to power, Germans literally needed a wheelbarrow full of money to buy a loaf of bread with. Hitler fixed that. Which wasn't easy to do. Considering that Germany had about 65 billion dollars worth of gold stolen from it for WW I reparations. A war that Germany just got sucked into like everybody else. Hitler also put a stop to those reparations. By the way, Germany made their final WW I reparation payment in about 2010.

Hitler also put Germans to work! That was very important. One of the things he did was build the Autobhan. After the war, Eisenhower was so impressed by it that he did the same thing here. A lot of brainwashed fools like to bring up that a lot of the work Germany did was in building armaments. But with Russia around, he had good reason to. Such as when Germany attacked Russia. It might interest you to know that he had to. Because there was at least one book written that made the case that just three weeks after Germany invaded Russia, Russia was scheduled to invade Germany. But being set up for attack rather than defense, the Germans smeared them. At least initially.

Soo... he either offed himself as a coward, or ran away as a coward. Either way, he was a coward. You keep praising the guy, but again, please show me how his plan worked. How long was he in power? He sure showed the world how White power are supreme to the rest of the world didn't he? Like how Jesse Owens came to Germany and won how many gold medals in the Berlin Olympics?

The us

Germany wasn't isolationist. Methinks this kid is a budding Nazi filled to the brim with Aryan bullshit.

People like to make a big stink about how Germany isolated themselves from the jews. Germany deported 60 to 70% of its jews to Palestine under The Haavara Agreement. But war out an end to that program. Also, if you have been reading any of what I wrote, you would know that i said that before humans even learned to ride horses, just about no country has been truly isolated. Not even North Korea is isolated. They still have dealings with China and other nations.

There are some who say that Hitler escaped to Argentina. ...
Some do, all of whom are fucking morons. Nazis are just sheep with guns and no brains. Their leader was a nutjob who killed his dog then committed suicide. All Nazis should follow their leader into oblivion. The sooner the better.

follow_your_leader_by_esonax.jpg

Soo... he either offed himself as a coward, or ran away as a coward. Either way, he was a coward. You keep praising the guy, but again, please show me how his plan worked. How long was he in power? He sure showed the world how White power are supreme to the rest of the world didn't he? Like how Jesse Owens came to Germany and won how many gold medals in the Berlin Olympics?

Being defeated doesn't mean you were in the wrong. It doesn't work like trial by combat. Where two people fight and god decides who is in the right by making the winner win. As for "White power," why is it that every time you see a flock of birds, they are all the same kind of bird. Because of "that kind of bird power?" Or why is it every time you see a school of fish, they are all the same kind of fish. Because of "that kind of fish power?"

Also, consider these facts. The U.S. is a large country rich with natural resources and arable land. We have a population of 313.9 million. Germany is a MUCH smaller country. They have a population of around 81 million. In 2012, out exports for that year was worth 1 trillion, 612 billion. The value of Germany's exports was 1 trillion, 492 billion. And they have free health care and college education. In many ways, we are like a third world country compared to them. Multiethnicity is to blame.

It is interesting that you bring up Jesse Owens. You might find this picture and quote interesting.
Negro Truth.jpg
Hitler giving the bird.jpg

Some do, all of whom are fucking morons. Nazis are just sheep with guns and no brains. Their leader was a nutjob who killed his dog then committed suicide. All Nazis should follow their leader into oblivion. The sooner the better.

4U.
View attachment 103060
Awesome! The finger from a fucking dead asshole who tested poison on his own dog before using it on himself.

All Nazis are cowards. The only time they are brave is when it's 5-6 of them against a single person. Man-to-man, they shit their pants, fall to their knees and beg for mercy.

4U.
View attachment 103060
Awesome! The finger from a fucking dead asshole who tested poison on his own dog before using it on himself.

The same one that had a pact with his woman, that they would both use the poison, she did, he didn't.

....I will answer your isolationist question as soon as one of your replies starts out with "Mods. Don't ban kaptiankrush. I want to debate him."
Did I miss your explanation of when and where and which branch you served in?
JROTC? Do they still have that in high schools? Made it to day three of Boot Camp before washing out due to a diagnosis of somnambulism or anal warts?

I doubt he'll be banned soon since the Mods, like God, protect the young and weak-minded. ;)

Forum List

Back