Javier Milei delivers Argentina’s first budget surplus in 12 years

Cutting spending on social responsibility to the people should always work to some extent.

The poor and middle class American shoult know and understand that as well as anybody. The very wealthy in America have always known it.

Cutting spending on social responsibility to the people should always work to some extent.

The poor and middle class American shoult know and understand that as well as anybody. The very wealthy in America have always known it.

:desk:

Viva Milei...!!!!

Most people do not realize that not long ago, Argentina was one of the richest countries in the world.

toast_gif-994.gif

"Argentina has begun negotiations with the IMF on new bailout packages."

Miley is a very useful libertarian fool for the world Capital - he sells the rest of the country cheaply to TNCs, cuts expenditures, and drives the population into poverty.
It is O.K. to throw some money at such a head case

Spoken like a true canadian

Your autocrat prime minister Justin Trudeau couldnt have said it better

Trump cracked a joke at yesterday's MAGA rally.

Donald Trump praises Milei. “He loves me and so do I.” “They are also MAGA. I told them they could use the acronym for Make Argentina Great Again.”

Forum List

Back