UN: Israel 16th Most Prosperous Country

Ironically the JEWS stole Israel from the Caanites.......:cool:

Not historically or archaeologically accurate: we (some of us) ARE (some of) the Caananites, as are (some of) the Palestinians.

Of course we are also - some of us - Egyptians, Moabites, Midianites and more.....

The archaeological evidence suggests that the 'underclass' of some of the Caananite city-states revolted and joined the loose confederation which became 'the Jews' some centuries later.

Indeed, to say that any one group of people have exclusive rights to the land is totally ridiculous.

Not historically or archaeologically accurate: we (some of us) ARE (some of) the Caananites, as are (some of) the Palestinians.

Of course we are also - some of us - Egyptians, Moabites, Midianites and more.....

The archaeological evidence suggests that the 'underclass' of some of the Caananite city-states revolted and joined the loose confederation which became 'the Jews' some centuries later.

Indeed, to say that any one group of people have exclusive rights to the land is totally ridiculous.

Isn't that what your trying to say though?

Isn't that what your trying to say though?

Not at all. I have always said that Palestine was the homeland of the Jews.

And others.

Towel heads, Meccan dogs, 'Israel would piss on your Muslim graves', etc...These are the people the Palestinians are supposed to surrender to?

Like you calling us the sons of pigs and apes?:eusa_whistle: Trash talk is very common, but so is normal speech. we should focus on normality.

i have never heard BIK call anyone a "pig" or "ape".

i think it says a lot about you that you choose to not say anything about GHook calling arabs "towelheads" and instead direct your venom towards another who did nothing.

i will attribute it to your upbringing in a jewish culture. it is not at all unusual among the jewish posters to act this way.

Actually, that's more of a description of the way you, seal, interact as an individual. You want the 'right' to judge Jews as a whole - and to do it based on your PERCEPTIONS over anything else at all, which you refuse to acknowledge must be flawed as you are only human after all.

Last edited:

RIGHT! So I don't know why you never slam HAMAS for making such claims.

" The Jews can stay. It is Israel that must go." ~ Hamas

So he actually means, but you want him to be politically correct about it. That doesn't change his intention. I didn't ask you to say its not very PC. It's hateful and I want you to condemn it as that. That's all I want.

PCness is overrated small fry.

Towel heads, Meccan dogs, 'Israel would piss on your Muslim graves', etc...These are the people the Palestinians are supposed to surrender to?

Like you calling us the sons of pigs and apes?:eusa_whistle: Trash talk is very common, but so is normal speech. we should focus on normality.

i have never heard BIK call anyone a "pig" or "ape".

i think it says a lot about you that you choose to not say anything about GHook calling arabs "towelheads" and instead direct your venom towards another who did nothing.

i will attribute it to your upbringing in a jewish culture. it is not at all unusual among the jewish posters to act this way.

Get off your horse joker! You for one have stated worse! So quit toss stones from a glass house!

“Hamas has no problem with the Jews, the problem is only with the Israeli occupation which is based on the Zionism,” Haneya told reporters after the meeting.

Gaza - Hamas Meets Neturei Karta Rabbis in Gaza Strip -- VosIzNeias.com

Uh-huh, but what you fail to understand is that HAMAS refers to Tel AViv and Haifa and all the kibbutzim on land Jews BOUGHT from the Ottoman owners as being 'occupied'. And that the only way to 'eradicate Zionism' is to kill the 90-plus% of Jews who ARE Zionists.

Not to mention, the NK are heretical and a cult. What others keep accusing Jews of believing - Jewish supremacy - is what they actually DO believe. They are like the Fred Phelpses of Judaism - but because they are actual pacifists, they are useful idiots for the Jew-killing bigots of HAMAS and the Holocaust deniers.:cuckoo: :eek:

Typical responses, they blame something else for their statements. I've yet to see one person condemn a hateful statement from the pro israel side. Well i got to go now, anyways.

You need a tissue, because you seen to be very offended. Funny you would think with all the bullshit, arrogant and ignorant garbage that comes out of you mouth, you would have thicker skin!

" The Jews can stay. It is Israel that must go." ~ Hamas

"Look over there, there is a Jew hiding behind a rock, kill him." ~ Hamas

"We want all the Jews to return to Israel, that way we will have them all in one place and won't have to chase them all over the globe to kill." ~ Hamas

"We seek to finish what Hitler started." ~ Hamas

"We won't be satisfied until all the Jews are pushed into the sea." ~ Hamas

"Jews are the decends of Apes and Pigs." ~ Hamas

Need I go on?

Donkey boy, your terrorist prophet Mohammad and his followers spread Islam through invasions, plunder, pillaging, theft, and rape of lands and civilizations. And you bring up a 3000 year old Biblical story? Ha ha ha.

Forum List

Back