UN: Israel 16th Most Prosperous Country

Taking into account those obstacles and it's absolutely amazing what the Israelis have accomplished!
True, running the world's largest open air prison camp called Gaza.

While at the same time governing a fascist state with a racist ideology and calling it a democracy.

Is quite an accomplishment in this day and age......... :cool:
Most Muslim countries are run like open air prison camps, by IslamoFacist animals who call their country a democracy. Ha ha ha!

Btw, I see more and more that Jews find Medina to be important to them. But they won't tell why the Jews lost leverage there. For those who don't know there were three Jewish tribes in Medina. Known as Banu Qainuka'a, Banu Nadhir and Banu Qurayza. When Muhammad migrated to Medina they accepted him as the leader and he granted them the famous charter. He taught everyone to be more moderate and temperate in everything. They stopped drinking and gambling and also stopped taking loans at high interest rates from the Jews. Revenue started drying up for them and that's when they were losing economic influence there. They also realized Islam was the enemy of exploitation and a capitalist system. The three tribes agreed to defending the city from a siege as part of the charter. But on 627 they did not contribute any men or resources. This later lead them to being caught conspiring with the enemy for the destruction of the Muslims. They were going to attack from the rear if Amr Ibn Abd Wudd(enemy commander) over took the Muslims. This is when Muhammad allowed the Jews to chose their abitrator. They should have chosen Muhammad as he would have let them depart from Medina, but they made a costly mistake and chose Sa'aad ibn Muadh(leader of former allies). He invoked the Torah scriptures in which Moses ordered all men of the Caanites to be killed and women and children taken as slaves. Just to clarify the facts here, it's not what Jews call it.
Muslim prophets have blood dripping from their swords. Focus on your own religion.

Ironically the JEWS stole Israel from the Caanites.......:cool:

Not historically or archaeologically accurate: we (some of us) ARE (some of) the Caananites, as are (some of) the Palestinians.

Of course we are also - some of us - Egyptians, Moabites, Midianites and more.....

The archaeological evidence suggests that the 'underclass' of some of the Caananite city-states revolted and joined the loose confederation which became 'the Jews' some centuries later.

Indeed, to say that any one group of people have exclusive rights to the land is totally ridiculous.
Yes, all lands under Muslim control labeled as "Islamic" and under Shariah law should be kicked out of the UN for racism and bigotry.

“Hamas has no problem with the Jews, the problem is only with the Israeli occupation which is based on the Zionism,” Haneya told reporters after the meeting.

Gaza - Hamas Meets Neturei Karta Rabbis in Gaza Strip -- VosIzNeias.com

Uh-huh, but what you fail to understand is that HAMAS refers to Tel AViv and Haifa and all the kibbutzim on land Jews BOUGHT from the Ottoman owners as being 'occupied'. And that the only way to 'eradicate Zionism' is to kill the 90-plus% of Jews who ARE Zionists.

Not to mention, the NK are heretical and a cult. What others keep accusing Jews of believing - Jewish supremacy - is what they actually DO believe. They are like the Fred Phelpses of Judaism - but because they are actual pacifists, they are useful idiots for the Jew-killing bigots of HAMAS and the Holocaust deniers.:cuckoo: :eek:

The Jews only owned about 7% of Palestinian land by 1947 and it was still Palestinian land.

The Jews own land in the US and it is still US land. It surely does not belong to Israel.

Israel is the homeland of the Jews, not Palestine

So why do most of the world's Jews live elsewhere? :dunno:

Why do more Catholics live outside of Rome than inside Rome? Why do more Muslims live outside of Mecca than in it?

First Judaism is a religion not a nationality. Second, many Jews, such as myself, see ourselves as the country we are citizens in first and then later down the line Jews.

“Hamas has no problem with the Jews, the problem is only with the Israeli occupation which is based on the Zionism,” Haneya told reporters after the meeting.

Gaza - Hamas Meets Neturei Karta Rabbis in Gaza Strip -- VosIzNeias.com

Uh-huh, but what you fail to understand is that HAMAS refers to Tel AViv and Haifa and all the kibbutzim on land Jews BOUGHT from the Ottoman owners as being 'occupied'. And that the only way to 'eradicate Zionism' is to kill the 90-plus% of Jews who ARE Zionists.

Not to mention, the NK are heretical and a cult. What others keep accusing Jews of believing - Jewish supremacy - is what they actually DO believe. They are like the Fred Phelpses of Judaism - but because they are actual pacifists, they are useful idiots for the Jew-killing bigots of HAMAS and the Holocaust deniers.:cuckoo: :eek:

The Jews only owned about 7% of Palestinian land by 1947 and it was still Palestinian land.

The Jews own land in the US and it is still US land. It surely does not belong to Israel.

There were the majority in Jerusalem (including East Jerusalem). Israel during the 19th century was a baren wasteland and sparsely populated. Since the Turks refused to allow census the only CREDITABLE account was the late great Mark Twain.

Mark Twain in the Holy Land | Zionism and the State of Israel
“….. A desolate country whose soil is rich enough, but is given over wholly to weeds… a silent mournful expanse…. a desolation…. we never saw a human being on the whole route…. hardly a tree or shrub anywhere. Even the olive tree and the cactus, those fast friends of a worthless soil, had almost deserted the country.”
- Mark Twain

It is funny that you ignore the FACT that 90% of the people who call themselves Palestinians came to the lands during the British white paper days. When British ruled the lands from 1919-1947. During these times Arab immigration was unchecked and with ZERO obstacles. Jews were forbidden to immigrate. These is when 90% of the Arabs came to the lands!

Why do more Catholics live outside of Rome than inside Rome? Why do more Muslims live outside of Mecca than in it?

First Judaism is a religion not a nationality. Second, many Jews, such as myself, see ourselves as the country we are citizens in first and then later down the line Jews.

Rome isn't the homeland of catholics, and Mecca isn't the homeland of muslims, you numbskull.:lol:

my dear friend, marg, said you were not a jew, and she doesn't lie.

There were the majority in Jerusalem (including East Jerusalem). Israel during the 19th century was a baren wasteland and sparsely populated. Since the Turks refused to allow census the only CREDITABLE account was the late great Mark Twain.

“….. A desolate country whose soil is rich enough, but is given over wholly to weeds… a silent mournful expanse…. a desolation…. we never saw a human being on the whole route…. hardly a tree or shrub anywhere. Even the olive tree and the cactus, those fast friends of a worthless soil, had almost deserted the country.”
- Mark Twain

It is funny that you ignore the FACT that 90% of the people who call themselves Palestinians came to the lands during the British white paper days. When British ruled the lands from 1919-1947. During these times Arab immigration was unchecked and with ZERO obstacles. Jews were forbidden to immigrate. These is when 90% of the Arabs came to the lands!

Load of crap.

So absolutely no condemnation of those hateful posts, such as calling Muslims 'Dogs' and how 'Israel will piss on Muslim graves if they could'. So that must mean its okay to call Jews pigs and that 'Muslims will piss on Jewish graves'. That's what I understood from Lipush.

Wow, who are you trying to kid? Your own scriptures are calling Jews pigs and apes, its in the Quran even. you are you trying to fool? Palestinians alwyas do that~

Once again Lipush ignored my response, and she's just trying to keep diverting the topic. Even though I was clear in what I said. She also lied about the Quran, the Quran refers to the Jews as the People of the Book. And of course she takes it out of context where there is a passage where God condemned several Israelites for not observing the Sabattah. And the rest of the Israelites did. Now of course if I was a person trying to deflect like Lipush I would bring up the Torah or Talmud. But I'm better than her.

If I was lying, I would have said something that surely doesn't appear in the Quran, but it does, you know better. As for you personally, I have adressed that.

I would know better what you idiot? I already explained that the Quran refers to Jews as people of the book and the pigs and apes passage was a story of Israelites who didn't observe the Sabbath while the others did and God rewarded them. Of course you twist it and lie about it. Quit lying you're disgusting.

- Mark Twain

Load of crap.

LMAO, coming from you that stamp of creditability!

Forum List

Back