UN: Israel 16th Most Prosperous Country

Lips, don't you ever dream of going back home to the beaner country you came from?

I know you're trying to provoke, that's what you do best, but even with that, I'll give you an honest mature answer, which is "no".

If I was to stay in my birth place, I would have most likely died of hunger or lived in poverty my whole life. Instead, two wonderful Israelis took me in, fed me, gave me cloths, education, and helped my go chasing after my dreams.

My youth in Israel, my childhood here, was wonderful. I could not have, nor wished, to have changed it in any price. I got to see the most amazing things, live through wonderful experiences. My mother used to dress me with the prettiest dresses and help me get up when I felt like my legs were being tied. Since I was four days old, she saw me and knew she wants me in her life. That's an amazing thing, and I am, and always will be, thankful to her. I would not have changed my childhood joy even if being payed.

348ja8m.jpg

Ima is a troll hon, I wouldn't waste my breath.

Not what I asked, I asked :don't you ever dream of going back home to the beaner country you came from?"

Is that a picture of you?

I know you're trying to provoke, that's what you do best, but even with that, I'll give you an honest mature answer, which is "no".

If I was to stay in my birth place, I would have most likely died of hunger or lived in poverty my whole life. Instead, two wonderful Israelis took me in, fed me, gave me cloths, education, and helped my go chasing after my dreams.

My youth in Israel, my childhood here, was wonderful. I could not have, nor wished, to have changed it in any price. I got to see the most amazing things, live through wonderful experiences. My mother used to dress me with the prettiest dresses and help me get up when I felt like my legs were being tied. Since I was four days old, she saw me and knew she wants me in her life. That's an amazing thing, and I am, and always will be, thankful to her. I would not have changed my childhood joy even if being payed.

348ja8m.jpg

Ima is a troll hon, I wouldn't waste my breath.

Not what I asked, I asked :don't you ever dream of going back home to the beaner country you came from?"

Is that a picture of you?

Israel is where I come from.

And yes.

Towel heads, Meccan dogs, 'Israel would piss on your Muslim graves', etc...These are the people the Palestinians are supposed to surrender to?

Like you calling us the sons of pigs and apes?:eusa_whistle: Trash talk is very common, but so is normal speech. we should focus on normality.

So you don't condemn it when Jewish posters say vile and hateful things. But when a non Jewish poster says something hateful you make it controversy and I've condemned people who made hateful or wrong posts. So have other people here done so every time. You're such a hypocrite. You want things both ways.

I didn't mean you personaly. I mean "you" as the palestinian people. Didn't see you personally do that

Yes you did refer to me and that's a stupid response to find a way out of what he said. Do you condemn him for saying 'Israel would piss on your muslims graves if they could'? I've never heard a Palestinian say that. Quit making excuses and do something right this time and condemn him. He's no help for you.

Towel heads, Meccan dogs, 'Israel would piss on your Muslim graves', etc...These are the people the Palestinians are supposed to surrender to?

Like you calling us the sons of pigs and apes?:eusa_whistle: Trash talk is very common, but so is normal speech. we should focus on normality.

So you don't condemn it when Jewish posters say vile and hateful things. But when a non Jewish poster says something hateful you make it controversy and I've condemned people who made hateful or wrong posts. So have other people here done so every time. You're such a hypocrite. You want things both ways.

For the record, I do not think that's very PC to say we will piss on Muslim graves. That is my own opinion, anyway. neither of us is innocent from trashing and bashing, for that matter. I will not go down that level if no one brings me to it.

I didn't mean you personaly. I mean "you" as the palestinian people. Didn't see you personally do that

Yes you did refer to me and that's a stupid response to find a way out of what he said. Do you condemn him for saying 'Israel would piss on your muslims graves if they could'? I've never heard a Palestinian say that. Quit making excuses and do something right this time and condemn him. He's no help for you.

Wow, who are you trying to kid? Your own scriptures are calling Jews pigs and apes, its in the Quran even. you are you trying to fool? Palestinians alwyas do that~

So he actually means, but you want him to be politically correct about it. That doesn't change his intention. I didn't ask you to say its not very PC. It's hateful and I want you to condemn it as that. That's all I want.

i have never heard BIK call anyone a "pig" or "ape".

i think it says a lot about you that you choose to not say anything about GHook calling arabs "towelheads" and instead direct your venom towards another who did nothing.

i will attribute it to your upbringing in a jewish culture. it is not at all unusual among the jewish posters to act this way.

try again 'because' spitting filth on kaffirin is so prevalent amongst
arabic and urdu speaking slobs ------that even four year old kids repeat
the filth--------it is so prevalent----that even I know the vulgarities just
by being around it.-----not as well as those babies----but well enough.
SHIT pours fouth from under hijabs ------and no one blinks

Wow, who are you trying to kid? Your own scriptures are calling Jews pigs and apes, its in the Quran even. you are you trying to fool? Palestinians alwyas do that~

Once again Lipush ignored my response, and she's just trying to keep diverting the topic. Even though I was clear in what I said. She also lied about the Quran, the Quran refers to the Jews as the People of the Book. And of course she takes it out of context where there is a passage where God condemned several Israelites for not observing the Sabattah. And the rest of the Israelites did. Now of course if I was a person trying to deflect like Lipush I would bring up the Torah or Talmud. But I'm better than her.

i think it says a lot about you that you choose to not say anything about GHook calling arabs "towelheads" and instead direct your venom towards another who did nothing.

i will attribute it to your upbringing in a jewish culture. it is not at all unusual among the jewish posters to act this way.

Seriously mate, it's getting annoying. Every time she or others do that same thing. They refuse to condemn anything a pro Israel poster said and they divert to blaming something else. Even though me and you have condemned previous posters on our side who said hateful things.

Seriously mate, it's getting annoying. Every time she or others do that same thing. They refuse to condemn anything a pro Israel poster said and they divert to blaming something else. Even though me and you have condemned previous posters on our side who said hateful things.

come off it, because------you could hear lots of filth by just stepping into a mosque
and listening to the JUMAH RANT----or I could hear it by just putting a star of david
nacklace on and walking past a mosque. That is ISLAM ----I respond to that which
I learned from muslims. even the children fart out the crap

Typical responses, they blame something else for their statements. I've yet to see one person condemn a hateful statement from the pro israel side. Well i got to go now, anyways.

Once again Lipush ignored my response, and she's just trying to keep diverting the topic. Even though I was clear in what I said. She also lied about the Quran, the Quran refers to the Jews as the People of the Book. And of course she takes it out of context where there is a passage where God condemned several Israelites for not observing the Sabattah. And the rest of the Israelites did. Now of course if I was a person trying to deflect like Lipush I would bring up the Torah or Talmud. But I'm better than her.

If I was lying, I would have said something that surely doesn't appear in the Quran, but it does, you know better. As for you personally, I have adressed that.

"because" face facts the shit pours incessantly from your imams and
even your women and children-----that sons of pigs things is a big crowd
pleaser in the POLITICS OF THE STINKIN' UMMAH

Ironically the JEWS stole Israel from the Caanites.......:cool:

Not historically or archaeologically accurate: we (some of us) ARE (some of) the Caananites, as are (some of) the Palestinians.

Of course we are also - some of us - Egyptians, Moabites, Midianites and more.....

The archaeological evidence suggests that the 'underclass' of some of the Caananite city-states revolted and joined the loose confederation which became 'the Jews' some centuries later.

1) Those words were not posted by Israelis.
2) Those words were no posted by Jews.
3) The Israelis aren't looking for 'surrender'.

Aside from those inaccuracies, BIK - I understand your revulsion for the harsh language, and I share it.

Forum List

Back