UN: Israel 16th Most Prosperous Country

So absolutely no condemnation of those hateful posts, such as calling Muslims 'Dogs' and how 'Israel will piss on Muslim graves if they could'. So that must mean its okay to call Jews pigs and that 'Muslims will piss on Jewish graves'. That's what I understood from Lipush.

You are beating the horse dead my friend. Or should I say goat, you peeps like goats correct!:eek:

So absolutely no condemnation of those hateful posts, such as calling Muslims 'Dogs' and how 'Israel will piss on Muslim graves if they could'. So that must mean its okay to call Jews pigs and that 'Muslims will piss on Jewish graves'. That's what I understood from Lipush.

You are beating the horse dead my friend. Or should I say goat, you peeps like goats correct!:eek:

:eusa_eh:

So why do most of the world's Jews live elsewhere? :dunno:

Why do more Catholics live outside of Rome than inside Rome? Why do more Muslims live outside of Mecca than in it?

First Judaism is a religion not a nationality. Second, many Jews, such as myself, see ourselves as the country we are citizens in first and then later down the line Jews.

Rome isn't the homeland of catholics, and Mecca isn't the homeland of muslims, you numbskull.:lol:
Hah? The Vatican isn't the capital of the Catholic faith? Why don't Muslims let non Muslims visit Mecca? Stick it up uranus.

Why do more Catholics live outside of Rome than inside Rome? Why do more Muslims live outside of Mecca than in it?

First Judaism is a religion not a nationality. Second, many Jews, such as myself, see ourselves as the country we are citizens in first and then later down the line Jews.

Rome isn't the homeland of catholics, and Mecca isn't the homeland of muslims, you numbskull.:lol:
Hah? The Vatican isn't the capital of the Catholic faith? Why don't Muslims let non Muslims visit Mecca? Stick it up uranus.
H-o-m-e-l-a-n-d. Not capital. Are you purposely not grasping the subject?

Once again Lipush ignored my response, and she's just trying to keep diverting the topic. Even though I was clear in what I said. She also lied about the Quran, the Quran refers to the Jews as the People of the Book. And of course she takes it out of context where there is a passage where God condemned several Israelites for not observing the Sabattah. And the rest of the Israelites did. Now of course if I was a person trying to deflect like Lipush I would bring up the Torah or Talmud. But I'm better than her.

If I was lying, I would have said something that surely doesn't appear in the Quran, but it does, you know better. As for you personally, I have adressed that.

I would know better what you idiot? I already explained that the Quran refers to Jews as people of the book and the pigs and apes passage was a story of Israelites who didn't observe the Sabbath while the others did and God rewarded them. Of course you twist it and lie about it. Quit lying you're disgusting.
The Koran is bipolar, at best. When Mohammad was at a disadvantage, he spoke of Jews and Christians as "people of the book" (mainly because he planned to deceive them and hijack their religion later on), but when he rose to power he basically THREW THE BOOK at all who refused to submit to him and convert to Islam by slaughtering and massacring them.

There is no subject to grasp, there are dozens of Muslim countries who consider themselves Islamic in one form or another, and have the sword of Islam and crescent moon on their flags. And you think having a Jewish state is racist? Ha ha ha. You guys never make any sense.

There is no subject to grasp, there are dozens of Muslim countries who consider themselves Islamic in one form or another, and have the sword of Islam and crescent moon on their flags. And you think having a Jewish state is racist? Ha ha ha. You guys never make any sense.

I never said that having a state of Israel is racist, Lips called it the homeland of the Jews. I was just asking how it could be a homeland if most Jews refuse to live there?

If I was lying, I would have said something that surely doesn't appear in the Quran, but it does, you know better. As for you personally, I have adressed that.

I would know better what you idiot? I already explained that the Quran refers to Jews as people of the book and the pigs and apes passage was a story of Israelites who didn't observe the Sabbath while the others did and God rewarded them. Of course you twist it and lie about it. Quit lying you're disgusting.
The Koran is bipolar, at best. When Mohammad was at a disadvantage, he spoke of Jews and Christians as "people of the book" (mainly because he planned to deceive them and hijack their religion later on), but when he rose to power he basically THREW THE BOOK at all who refused to submit to him and convert to Islam by slaughtering and massacring them.

You're still lying aren't you....:eusa_hand:

First of all there barely werent that many christians, most were Jewish tribes and pagan tribes. Especially at the time of Muhammad and the setting.

I already explained what you claim to be a massacre of Jews(total nonsense):

Btw, I see more and more that Jews find Medina to be important to them. But they won't tell why the Jews lost leverage there. For those who don't know there were three Jewish tribes in Medina. Known as Banu Qainuka'a, Banu Nadhir and Banu Qurayza. When Muhammad migrated to Medina they accepted him as the leader and he granted them the famous charter. He taught everyone to be more moderate and temperate in everything. They stopped drinking and gambling and also stopped taking loans at high interest rates from the Jews. Revenue started drying up for them and that's when they were losing economic influence there. They also realized Islam was the enemy of exploitation and a capitalist system. The three tribes agreed to defending the city from a siege as part of the charter. But on 627 they did not contribute any men or resources. This later lead them to being caught conspiring with the enemy for the destruction of the Muslims. They were going to attack from the rear if Amr Ibn Abd Wudd(enemy commander) over took the Muslims. This is when Muhammad allowed the Jews to chose their abitrator. They should have chosen Muhammad as he would have let them depart from Medina, but they made a costly mistake and chose Sa'aad ibn Muadh(leader of former allies). He invoked the Torah scriptures in which Moses ordered all men of the Caanites to be killed and women and children taken as slaves. Just to clarify the facts here, it's not what Jews call it.

I never said that having a state of Israel is racist, Lips called it the homeland of the Jews. I was just asking how it could be a homeland if most Jews refuse to live there?

"Most Jews refuse to live there"?

How did you came to that totally amusing conclusion?

First of all there barely werent that many christians, most were Jewish tribes and pagan tribes. Especially at the time of Muhammad and the setting.

Btw, I see more and more that Jews find Medina to be important to them. But they won't tell why the Jews lost leverage there. For those who don't know there were three Jewish tribes in Medina. Known as Banu Qainuka'a, Banu Nadhir and Banu Qurayza. When Muhammad migrated to Medina they accepted him as the leader and he granted them the famous charter. He taught everyone to be more moderate and temperate in everything. They stopped drinking and gambling and also stopped taking loans at high interest rates from the Jews. Revenue started drying up for them and that's when they were losing economic influence there. They also realized Islam was the enemy of exploitation and a capitalist system. The three tribes agreed to defending the city from a siege as part of the charter. But on 627 they did not contribute any men or resources. This later lead them to being caught conspiring with the enemy for the destruction of the Muslims. They were going to attack from the rear if Amr Ibn Abd Wudd(enemy commander) over took the Muslims. This is when Muhammad allowed the Jews to chose their abitrator. They should have chosen Muhammad as he would have let them depart from Medina, but they made a costly mistake and chose Sa'aad ibn Muadh(leader of former allies). He invoked the Torah scriptures in which Moses ordered all men of the Caanites to be killed and women and children taken as slaves. Just to clarify the facts here, it's not what Jews call it.
Ha ha ha. All Arab Muslim massacres, invasions, plunders, theft and pillaging can be explained as nonsense by Muslims, no?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6fAWSyu38Y]Iranian response to Arab Islam - YouTube[/ame]

Why would a Jew get up and leave a country they were born and raised in, unless they are under threat?

Israel is the ancestral homeland of the Jews, and front and center to the Judaic faith, yes. Just as Mecca and the Vatican are to Muslims and Catholics.

Ha ha ha. All Arab Muslim massacres, invasions, plunders, theft and pillaging can be explained as nonsense by Muslims, no?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6fAWSyu38Y]Iranian response to Arab Islam - YouTube[/ame]

You're an anti-Semitic bigot. First you make a complete fool of yourself regarding ancient Arabia than you jump into anther sequence of bashing because you have nothing else better to do than hate. What a worthless response. You've proven time and time again you can't discuss topics and try to push lies through. Even with Saigon you tried it.

“Hamas has no problem with the Jews, the problem is only with the Israeli occupation which is based on the Zionism,” Haneya told reporters after the meeting.

Gaza - Hamas Meets Neturei Karta Rabbis in Gaza Strip -- VosIzNeias.com

Uh-huh, but what you fail to understand is that HAMAS refers to Tel AViv and Haifa and all the kibbutzim on land Jews BOUGHT from the Ottoman owners as being 'occupied'. And that the only way to 'eradicate Zionism' is to kill the 90-plus% of Jews who ARE Zionists.

Not to mention, the NK are heretical and a cult. What others keep accusing Jews of believing - Jewish supremacy - is what they actually DO believe. They are like the Fred Phelpses of Judaism - but because they are actual pacifists, they are useful idiots for the Jew-killing bigots of HAMAS and the Holocaust deniers.:cuckoo: :eek:

The Jews only owned about 7% of Palestinian land by 1947 and it was still Palestinian land.

The Jews own land in the US and it is still US land. It surely does not belong to Israel.
Awww, Tinnie, were your ancestors one of the sharecroppers who worked on the farms of the rich Turks who were absentee landlords? And now you want the land back which wasn't theirs in the first place. I think Tinnie is still angry from the time he found out that the Turks actually sold some land to the Jews (for an enormous amount of money of course).

Uh-huh, but what you fail to understand is that HAMAS refers to Tel AViv and Haifa and all the kibbutzim on land Jews BOUGHT from the Ottoman owners as being 'occupied'. And that the only way to 'eradicate Zionism' is to kill the 90-plus% of Jews who ARE Zionists.

Not to mention, the NK are heretical and a cult. What others keep accusing Jews of believing - Jewish supremacy - is what they actually DO believe. They are like the Fred Phelpses of Judaism - but because they are actual pacifists, they are useful idiots for the Jew-killing bigots of HAMAS and the Holocaust deniers.:cuckoo: :eek:

The Jews only owned about 7% of Palestinian land by 1947 and it was still Palestinian land.

The Jews own land in the US and it is still US land. It surely does not belong to Israel.
Awww, Tinnie, were your ancestors one of the sharecroppers who worked on the farms of the rich Turks who were absentee landlords? And now you want the land back which wasn't theirs in the first place. I think Tinnie is still angry from the time he found out that the Turks actually sold some land to the Jews (for an enormous amount of money of course).

Most cities and villages in Palestine predate the Ottoman Empire. How did the Ottoman Empire acquire ownership of all the land?

Why would a Jew get up and leave a country they were born and raised in, unless they are under threat?

Israel is the ancestral homeland of the Jews, and front and center to the Judaic faith, yes. Just as Mecca and the Vatican are to Muslims and Catholics.

"Israel" is the ancestral homeland of many people and it's endessly expanded borders are not equivalent to a city such as Mecca and Vatican.

Most cities and villages in Palestine predate the Ottoman Empire. How did the Ottoman Empire acquire ownership of all the land?
Would you believe it if I said it was done the way ol' Muhomud said to do it? That is, spread it with the sword.

Would you believe it if I said it was done the way ol' Muhomud said to do it? That is, spread it with the sword.

Indeed, and with the demise of the Ottoman Empire, the rightful owners reclaimed their land.

Indeed, and with the demise of the Ottoman Empire, the rightful owners reclaimed their land.
There have been others besides Mark Twain who had traveled in the area many years ago who also claim that they saw very few Arabs except the Bedouins. Since we know the Bedouins didn't stay put but traveled around, can you tell us just who inhabited these so-called Palestinian villages. I still will go with Winston Churchill and the British officials who were stationed in the area claiming that the Arabs arrived in droves from their poor surrounding countries when the Jews had jobs for them. You can call them liars all you want, Tinnie, but we ourselves, not even being any government officials, can see how poorer people have moved into America as well as Canada, in addition to those who moved into Europe from poor countries. I would imagine the Ottomans secured ownership of the land the same way the Muslims secured ownership of the land in the Middle East when they left the Saudi Peninsula and invaded surrounding countries. By the way, Tinnie, do you think one of your ancestors happened to be one of the kings of this so-called ancient kingdom of Palestine that belonged to the Muslims?

You're an anti-Semitic bigot. First you make a complete fool of yourself regarding ancient Arabia than you jump into anther sequence of bashing because you have nothing else better to do than hate. What a worthless response. You've proven time and time again you can't discuss topics and try to push lies through. Even with Saigon you tried it.
Does donkey boy know what anti Semite means? Look it up in the dictionary. When all else fails accuse the other side of being a liar and bigot. Funny part is that description best fits you. Not you, and not Saigon has ever proven me wrong or a liar. And when I am wrong I am the first person to admit it and apologize.

You are just upset that I know everything there is to know about Islam and Muslim culture and Islamic bigotry based on my life experiences, and this is your lame attempt at neutralizing me. I understand you better than you know. LOL

Forum List

Back