UN demands reparations....

Maybe Islamic countries owe the people of the Balkans and Spain reperations for enslaving over a million of them.

Everybody owes everybody. The guy who cut me off in traffic owes me, all the companies that send me junk mail owe me, I owe the guy whose penny I picked up off the pavement.........

Here's the deal, They'll get reparation, but it has to be in infrastructure, police and education dollars. It should be enough to even out the poorly funded innercity school and pay for extra cops.

How about $100,000,000,000

How much money have your taxpayers already given to these Ghettos to turn them from Ghettos into normal places and 50 years on they're still Ghettos, so now you think that your taxpayers should give more money?

The situation is, blacks need to fix their own problems and that includes getting an entire new lifestyle as opposed to the usual lifestyle of Dead Beat Fathers, hero worshipping Gangsta Rappers, dealing Crack, smashing things up and burning things down and getting off their lazy buttocks and getting a job instead of claiming welfare.

Blacks in America can't even get out of their Ghettos even though you have the very racist Affirmative Action, a programme that gives them a help onto the ladder solely because of the colour of their skin and not on merit.

They weren't ghettos until black women all went on welfare.

Because it pays to go on welfare, they keep having children with different men, the men are nowhere to be seen, probably in prison for dealing Crack and the women sit on their fat buttocks claiming welfare because of all these children they keep popping out each year.

So this is the lifestyle and the environment these children grow up in, when they become adults, they then just repeat the process and become Welfare Queens and Crack dealers themselves because that's how they've been brought up.
This is where planned parenthood and the way the current system is ran is a total failure. Many of these women feel they have no other choice but to game the system to keep surviving. It could all be much better manage if people with common sense would be involved.

Here's the deal, They'll get reparation, but it has to be in infrastructure, police and education dollars. It should be enough to even out the poorly funded innercity school and pay for extra cops.

How much money have your taxpayers already given to these Ghettos to turn them from Ghettos into normal places and 50 years on they're still Ghettos, so now you think that your taxpayers should give more money?

The situation is, blacks need to fix their own problems and that includes getting an entire new lifestyle as opposed to the usual lifestyle of Dead Beat Fathers, hero worshipping Gangsta Rappers, dealing Crack, smashing things up and burning things down and getting off their lazy buttocks and getting a job instead of claiming welfare.

Blacks in America can't even get out of their Ghettos even though you have the very racist Affirmative Action, a programme that gives them a help onto the ladder solely because of the colour of their skin and not on merit.

Because it pays to go on welfare, they keep having children with different men, the men are nowhere to be seen, probably in prison for dealing Crack and the women sit on their fat buttocks claiming welfare because of all these children they keep popping out each year.

So this is the lifestyle and the environment these children grow up in, when they become adults, they then just repeat the process and become Welfare Queens and Crack dealers themselves because that's how they've been brought up.
This is where planned parenthood and the way the current system is ran is a total failure. Many of these women feel they have no other choice but to game the system to keep surviving. It could all be much better manage if people with common sense would be involved.

With all do respect, the problem lies within the self appointed black leadership, the Millionaire Reverend Jessie Jackson, the millionaire rev. Jeremiah Wright, et al, the people who make their living by convincing blacks they are victims and they can't achieve without getting "repaid for the wrongs" that have been done to them. The history for blacks in this country is appalling, but the black leadership is responsible for the black community not advancing over the last 40 years. Great men like MLK did the heavy lifting, sadly after him nobody has risen to take the next step. BO could have been that person, but he fell in step with the likes of Jackson and Wright.

With all do respect, the problem lies within the self appointed black leadership, the Millionaire Reverend Jessie Jackson, the millionaire rev. Jeremiah Wright, et al, the people who make their living by convincing blacks they are victims and they can't achieve without getting "repaid for the wrongs" that have been done to them. The history for blacks in this country is appalling, but the black leadership is responsible for the black community not advancing over the last 40 years. Great men like MLK did the heavy lifting, sadly after him nobody has risen to take the next step. BO could have been that person, but he fell in step with the likes of Jackson and Wright.
There is no doubt JJ is a whackjob but not all these women are black or hispanic that have kids in order to facilitate the welfare keeps coming in. People that are raised in a poverty mentality keep that mentality. It is like women or men thinking they should only date or marry someone with money, their family has money, a healthy bank account, a job or whatever. The ignorance just goes on from generation to generation whatever their hangups are. If a girl grows up thinking from the example of their single parent that they can depend on their ass to make a living or find a mate that will support them that girl will be more inclined to go for a guy that she thinks will bring her wealth or an easy ride and most likely end up in a strip club or out on the street at some point. That has nothing to do with color.

I agree with you MLK brought forth a great movement for humankind and he boosted many from the black communities up by the grace of God he was given that task. He did a great job at it too!

I don't know the other preacher so I can't say one way or another.

The Romans enslaved my ancestors, will the UN force Italy to pay me reparations?

I wonder if I look back on Dutch history if i'll be able to find some injustice?

I wouldnt mind a few extra bucks....

Ooh, sorry dude, you are totally screwed-
The Dutch Slave Trade 1500-1850 | Reviews in History

Well fuck me running....

Its possible you owe me reparations!

The Romans enslaved my ancestors, will the UN force Italy to pay me reparations?

I wonder if I look back on Dutch history if i'll be able to find some injustice?

Well fuck me running....

Hold on a damn minute there sport, take a number and get in line.

Well fuck me running....

Hold on a damn minute there sport, take a number and get in line.

Relax, we can split the proceeds from the sale of his house. :beer:

Well fuck me running....

Woah Now!!! Lets not get hasty!!

Why did/do people accept slavery? Democrats have created a new plantation. Libs want every paycheck to come from the tax payers. They believe skin tone matters and continue to propagate it as fact. I don't give a fuck who paints my house until illegals arrive. Then I become disappointed. Why am I subsidizing jobs that lazy fat Americans refuse to do? It is a shame Obama stripped the work requirement.

Planned.

Isaac, A tad bit oh History is called for, Democrats started every war, except the Revolutionary and Spanish American wars in the history of this country.

Reparations due as a result of my families loss and sacrifice in the Civil War are that of the nation as a result of failing to uphold the very principles as outlined in the Declaration of Independence and Constitution. In short our debt if any has been paid in blood.

Good luck in tracking down the lineage of the very small number of families that engaged or owned slaves. One may find those very families died off ages ago.

But first run a DNA sample of those claiming to deserve reparations as from being the descendants of slaves to validate their right for compensation. You may find the number to be rather low,

The long and short, maybe its time to think of the future and not dwell in the self pity of the past.

They would also likely find that it was also Black Muslim slaves that brought over their slave ancestors as well. That's a good point you made there. All this is is a sad attempt to feel like the UN has a tiny bit of power. They do this shit to prove they need to exist. I find it funny.

Forum List

Back