UN demands reparations....

So only the US has been singled out? By Soros? Every culture on earth had slaves. Instead of going after the one country that went to war with itself to end it, why not instead concentrate on those who still promote it:

A report by the Walk Free Foundation in 2013,[39] found India had the highest number of slaves, nearly 14 million, followed by China (2.9 million), Pakistan (2.1 million), Nigeria, Ethiopia, Russia, Thailand, Democratic Republic of Congo, Myanmar and Bangladesh; while the countries with the highest of proportion of slaves were Mauritania, Haiti, Pakistan, India and Nepal.[40]

In June 2013, U.S. State Department released a report on slavery, it placed Russia, China, Uzbekistan in the worst offenders category, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, and Zimbabwe were also at the lowest level. The list also included Algeria, Libya, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait among a total of 21 countries.

If we don't get the UN out of our White House, they will destroy us. Trump wants them out. Hillary wants to continue to work for them. Now you are starting to see the fruits of UN's labor thanks to their rep. Obama. If we let it continue unabated, our children will suffer the consequences. We will all be working for the UN if Hitlery moves into power.
Stop the global elite's attack on our home. FU won't do it. Voting for Trump will.
Yesterday someone posted a thread about ISIS making money now by selling sex slaves to the Saudis. The UM (United Muslims) as the UN is known, should crack down on Saudi Arabia.

So only the US has been singled out? By Soros? Every culture on earth had slaves. Instead of going after the one country that went to war with itself to end it, why not instead concentrate on those who still promote it:

A report by the Walk Free Foundation in 2013,[39] found India had the highest number of slaves, nearly 14 million, followed by China (2.9 million), Pakistan (2.1 million), Nigeria, Ethiopia, Russia, Thailand, Democratic Republic of Congo, Myanmar and Bangladesh; while the countries with the highest of proportion of slaves were Mauritania, Haiti, Pakistan, India and Nepal.[40]

In June 2013, U.S. State Department released a report on slavery, it placed Russia, China, Uzbekistan in the worst offenders category, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, and Zimbabwe were also at the lowest level. The list also included Algeria, Libya, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait among a total of 21 countries.

If we don't get the UN out of our White House, they will destroy us. Trump wants them out. Hillary wants to continue to work for them. Now you are starting to see the fruits of UN's labor thanks to their rep. Obama. If we let it continue unabated, our children will suffer the consequences. We will all be working for the UN if Hitlery moves into power.
Stop the global elite's attack on our home. FU won't do it. Voting for Trump will.
Yesterday someone posted a thread about ISIS making money now by selling sex slaves to the Saudis. The UM (United Muslims) as the UN is known, should crack down on Saudi Arabia.

Which they'll never do, also showing what a twisted and perverted organisation the UN is Faisal bin Hassan Trad, the Saudi Ambassador to the UN was elected by the UN to head The United Nations Human Rights Panel, because we know what a great record Saudi Arabia has on human rights, especially the 50-100 public beheadings a year they do :rolleyes-41:

United Nations Human Rights Council - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights is Prince Zeid bin Ra'ad, another Muslim, because we know what a great record Muslims have on human rights, especially women's rights and that whole throwing gays off rooftops thing :rolleyes-41:

Prince Zeid bin Ra'ad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is the latest UN nominee for a human rights position:

Oppose Election of Rapist's U.N. Apologist

Switzerland has absurdly nominated Jean Ziegler—co-founder & winner of the "Moammar Qaddafi Human Rights Prize"—for the UN Human Rights Council’s advisory committee.

jean-ziegler.jpg

Take Action - UN Watch

Edited to add link.

Last edited:
For the last 50 years white people have been giving around a TRILLION $ a year to blacks in the form of welfare and affirmative action jobs. Every year!!! And it hasn't even done any good. Blacks just keep falling further behind!

U.N. members who are the worst violators of human rights wants the current people in the U.S. to make reparations for people who are no longer alive because of victims who are no longer alive.

Maybe if the Democrats would have been willing to work with Republicans long ago, slavery would have ended sooner. It's so laughable the way they attempt to rewrite history because they are unable to ever admit they were wrong.

Then the U.N. Also needs to go after Spain, Britain, and the countries in Africa for capturing and selling and transporting blacks across the world........they are the ones who did it........

They are such fucking morons.....

No black today picked any cotton and I've never cracked any whip. The UN can go fuck themselves

I agree. I never owned any slaves and I don't know anyone who did.

The UN, that useless POS, can go fuck themselves and the horses they rode in on as well. They can kiss America's ass.

The UN, that useless POS, can go fuck themselves and the horses they rode in on as well. They can kiss America's ass.

Not only is the US the largest financial contributor to the United States, but it is also a permanent member of the security council.

All this means is that a majority of nations in the general assembly feel that the United States owes reparations. It does not represent the will of the UN, which was intentionally structured with giving bigger states like the US more power.

Oh, fuck the UN. You send shit to the UN if you want to see a 10 year cluster fuck of not a damn thing be done.

Yes Fuck The UN, Western nations owe blacks nothing, they could get reparations if they agree to leave all Western nations and return to the land of their Ancestors, which is Africa.

pissed_off_crowd__rabblerabblerabble__by_lolwutburger-d839upc.png

They sure are angry arent they?

I agree with the UN. All living Americans who owned slaves should be required to pay a million dollars to every living American who was a slave.

Now, is the UN demanding reparations for slaves held by muslims, Africans, Chinese, north Koreans, Japanese, etc?

No black today picked any cotton and I've never cracked any whip. The UN can go fuck themselves

I agree. I never owned any slaves and I don't know anyone who did.

Go ahead and pay it then the blacks can pay for my ancestors for freeing their stupid asses

Last edited:

Forum List

Back