UN demands reparations....

Soros, I am sure behind it. The left will of course cheer for it.

Yes and the Leftists would just prefer if we all committed suicide, both Culturally and probably literally, both the only acts that we hated whites can do to atone for The Slave Trade and Colonialism.

Fuck that and fuck them, no black will ever get either an apology or any money from my family.

Yes Fuck The UN, Western nations owe blacks nothing, they could get reparations if they agree to leave all Western nations and return to the land of their Ancestors, which is Africa.
You should return to the land of your ancestors, because Black people were here long before they got here.

Yes Fuck The UN, Western nations owe blacks nothing, they could get reparations if they agree to leave all Western nations and return to the land of their Ancestors, which is Africa.
You should return to the land of your ancestors, because Black people were here long before they got here.

What a minute...pretty sure we brought bought and paid for blacks from Africa.
Of course we bought em from other blacks...

Let the left pay for it.

Well the Left would pay for it I'm sure, but they're too busy apologising for being white and hating themselves, that's a full time career for them now, they have no time to do anything else.

These self-hating white SJW POS should do something useful, like gets jobs or something, they mustn't have jobs because they're protesting full-time about all this nonsense that's not relevant to today, we're in 2016 we're not in 1816.

What a minute...pretty sure we brought bought and paid for blacks from Africa.
Of course we bought em from other blacks...
Really, when did your ancestors come here?

Send the UN back to Europe. Enough of their Bull Shit. Why we pay a dam thing to this organization is bewildering to say the least. Name one thing the UN has accomplished since they violated their charter in 49? Great, a international forum to discuss whats wrong with America.
As for Black People, take a DNA sample, you may find the majority are not nor ever were related to the slaves that Mr. Soros cares so much about.

Forum List

Back