Umm....new guy

RDD_1210

Forms his own opinions
May 13, 2010
Hey Everyone, I just signed up as I was looking for a place for a good place for some religion and politics discussion (debate). I definitely have my own opinions but I like to hear both sides to any argument. Anyway, I've rambled enough.

Yeah, Im noticing this board seems to lean to the right. I'm sure you'll just love me here. :eusa_angel:

Hey Everyone, I just signed up as I was looking for a place for a good place for some religion and politics discussion (debate). I definitely have my own opinions but I like to hear both sides to any argument. Anyway, I've rambled enough.

*Welcome* RDD...you have come to the right place to meet those needs..lol

Welcome RDD. Seems to me the board tilts left and right at times. Sometimes I come in and I can't find a breathing soul right of center; other times vice versa; but actually a pretty good mix here. You'll even find a few intelligent 'Lefties' here which isn't the case on some boards.

Anyhow, put new batteries in your bullshit detector, patch up your bulletproof vest, and wade on in.

Be sure to check in at the USMB Coffee Shop - link in my sig line. No debates there on religion or politics but some pretty spirited conversations on sports teams, music, and where to go on vacation. :)

Hey, my kid is in your neighborhood Friday. Has a date with a javelin at about 43-45 meters hopefully. Need it to qualify for North Carolina at the end of the month (Nationals).

:welcome:

RDD said:
Yeah, Im noticing this board seems to lean to the right. I'm sure you'll just love me here.
You will be loved no matter which way you lean. Confuse us.:lol:

hey howdy homie!

grew up in lake view (now new town or wrigleyville) in the glory daze of hizzoner dick daley senior.

living in austin, tx now which is a little like chicago in some ways but without the urban congestion, snow up to your ass and wind that will knock you off it.

i hope that they still teach chicago kids to treat discussions of religion and politics as a sport. if you're one of those, we might have some fun here.

if you have links into the beatnik-hippie arts community in shy town please PM me. if you don't and want some, feel free to PM me anyway

Forum List

Back