Ultra MAGA Hello

Hello. I am a Gulf War Vet, Ultra MAGA mom, conservative, and Catholic. Thanks.
Welcome to the "madhouse".

While "Gulf War" often refers to the Ops Desert Shield/Storm, I've seen it used for Operation Iraq Freedom (OIF), nominally 2003-2004 (+). Of course, since "Shield" ended in a Cease Fire but not a Peace Treaty, one could say that OIF was just a restart (sort of like the situation with the Koreas).

That aside, which one were you in?
Thanks for your service.

Within weeks, Trump praised Putin for how he handled the takeover of Crimea and predicted that "the rest of Ukraine will fall ... fairly quickly." Echoing Kremlin propaganda, Trump said in a TV interview that the Crimean people "would rather be with Russia," a position he also pushed in private. One of his 2016 campaign aides falsely claimed that "Russia did not seize Crimea."
"Trump said that Crimea is Russian, because people speak Russian,"
What did your beloved Hussein so about Crimea? Oh yea, nothing.

Because Russia has owned Crimea since the 1700’s. It’s been their primary naval port. They aren’t giving that up without a nuclear fight. Do you want to try taking it from them? And yes it is nearly all ethnic Russians and they voted to join Russia. What is wrong with people practicing democracy? Oh yea, you globalist faggots hate actual democracy and want indefinite wars.

What did your beloved Hussein so about Crimea? Oh yea, nothing.
Despite what your extortionist, dear leader claims.

The Obama administration was criticized for its refusal to provide lethal assistance to Ukraine, it did provide more than $100 million in security assistance, as well as a significant amount of defense and military equipment.

By March 2015, the US had committed more than $120 million in security assistance for Ukraine and had pledged an additional $75 million worth of equipment including UAVs, counter-mortar radars, night vision devices and medical supplies,that assistance also included some 230 armored Humvee vehicles.
Because Russia has owned Crimea since the 1700’s. It’s been their primary naval port. They aren’t giving that up without a nuclear fight. Do you want to try taking it from them? And yes it is nearly all ethnic Russians and they voted to join Russia. What is wrong with people practicing democracy? Oh yea, you globalist faggots hate actual democracy and want indefinite wars.
Sure chickenhawk.
We aren't the ones who started a 20 year long war in the middle east, that was you retards.

Despite what your extortionist, dear leader claims.

The Obama administration was criticized for its refusal to provide lethal assistance to Ukraine, it did provide more than $100 million in security assistance, as well as a significant amount of defense and military equipment.

By March 2015, the US had committed more than $120 million in security assistance for Ukraine and had pledged an additional $75 million worth of equipment including UAVs, counter-mortar radars, night vision devices and medical supplies,that assistance also included some 230 armored Humvee vehicles.

Sure chickenhawk.
We aren't the ones who started a 20 year long war in the middle east, that was you retards.
In other words, the Hussein did nothing but launder more money to Ukraine. How much was Hunter’s cut?
Crimea happened on his watch, you cannot change that fact.

Last I looked the 20 year wars were voted for approval by all the major Democrats, Clinton, Kerry, and Biden. I remember the anti-war pink hatters voting for Obama, ecstatic with the idea he was going to pull the US out of the ME. I laughed at them, I knew the Dems were full of shit claiming they opposed the war, when they voted for it. And I was right, the Hussein never pulled us out of the ME.

In fact he created more of a mess than Bush did. He bombed the Libyan government out of existence, a country that never attacked us and was no threat. Then he backed the radical Sunni Muslim terrorists in Syria to overthrow Assad, another government that never attacked us or was any threat. This created ISIS which took over an area the size of Pennsylvania and millions of refugees, along with all their terrorist attacks mostly in Europe.

Then something happened. Something that wasn’t supposed to happen. President Trump got elected. And he drew down the wars he inherited down to almost nothing. A mere 2500 troops in Afghanistan and Iraq. Plus he pulled us out of Syria and cut off funding to the radical Sunni Muslim “rebels”, and within a year ISIS got wiped off the map. President Trump showed us that the uni-party of the neocons and Dems were totally incompetent and lying, they never wanted to win these wars (See John McCain’s 100 years in the Middle East admission). Yet President Trump showed how easy it was to not start any new wars and to stop meddling in other countries affairs. This is why they hate him so much, he exposed their little indefinite wars racket.

Trump's image among his cult amazes me, it doesn't take much to learn who the real man is, he showed it often enough. One does wonder how he settled with the twenty women he fondled like so dumb teenager. The Russians supported his poor business investments and may still do so in hope the doofus gets elected again. The book linked below is an excellent read, it covers cults other than Trump and it show how the thread poster and Trump groupies are being played but still follow. Also included a catalog of doofus's great accomps for those who still follow like puppies. Read the book, read the book...

For the readers, the thinkers, those who steer their boat and don't look to false gods for leadership.

'The Cult of Trump: A Leading Cult Expert Explains How the President Uses Mind Control' Steven Hassan

'Lest We Forget The Horrors: A Catalog Of Trump’s Worst Cruelties, Collusions, Corruptions, And Crimes'

'Trump's latest hate rally: A master class in cult mind control'

Forum List

Back