Ultra MAGA Hello

I thought long and hard and asked those who know me best, and consensus was...... second grade.

uh-huh.

save it sweety - you VOTED for

AntiqueBigAardvark-max-1mb.gif

^^^ THAT ^^^

This what some call maga, can any sane human being agree? No, of course not, hate controls the minds of too many Americans today and it controls the minds of Trump's cult.

"Your former president, not mine (James Turnage), Donald Trump, took the stage to continue his big lie, and bow to the gun lobby which helped pay for his campaign on Friday. In the beginning he used an old “grandstanding” effort to fake compassion for the deceased in Uvalde with a feeble and mumbling attempt to recite their names. This was followed by someone playing the Sam and Dave song, “Hold On,” and he began to dance. I can’t make this stuff up

Then he moved on and blamed everything and everyone for the tragedy with the exception of the sale of military rifles to anyone who wants one. His solution to prevent school shootings was the same as the NRA’s, more guns. It would be a shame if gun manufacturers and gun sellers experienced a decrease in their profits, which are all too frequently nothing less than “blood money.”

I understand why he attempted to perform a white man’s dance, Robb Elementary in Uvalde, is 90 percent Hispanic. The leader of white supremacy in America strikes again."

Wow. Aren't you clever. :rolleyes:

Not really.

May 29 2022
On the far-right Georgia congresswoman’s most recent broadcast of “MTG Live,” the streaming broadcast that airs on her social media page, Greene claimed that the government wants “surveillance on every part of your life,” including on when people are eating a cheeseburger.

“Which is very bad because Bill Gates wants you to eat this fake meat that grows in a peach tree dish so you’ll probably get a little zap inside your body that’ll say ‘No, don’t eat a real cheeseburger, you need to eat the fake burger,'” Greene said with conviction.

See, the jokes "right" themselves.

So I have been noticing: Commies, Marxists, Queers, Leftist extremists, anti-gun wussies, groomers . . . Democrats all

& yet - not one (D) was trying to overturn the constitution on jan 6, 2020.

every single one, from the planners & funders ... to the flying monkeys donny unleashed to storm the capital & go hunting for congress critters...

were neo cons. i say 'neo' because they aren't real (R)s.

remember that oath ...

Not really.

May 29 2022
On the far-right Georgia congresswoman’s most recent broadcast of “MTG Live,” the streaming broadcast that airs on her social media page, Greene claimed that the government wants “surveillance on every part of your life,” including on when people are eating a cheeseburger.

“Which is very bad because Bill Gates wants you to eat this fake meat that grows in a peach tree dish so you’ll probably get a little zap inside your body that’ll say ‘No, don’t eat a real cheeseburger, you need to eat the fake burger,'” Greene said with conviction.

See, the jokes "right" themselves.
I agree with you. You aren't clever.

The jokes do write themselves.

Forum List

Back