Ukraine worked with Dem's against Trump-2016

It's funny... Zelensky got standing ovation in Congress, but just couple of years ago, when he told them there was no "quid pro quo" on call with Trump they didn't believe him, so they impeached.

Amazing how things turn around, yeah?
It's gamesmanship raised to the level of a possible WW III outcome.
Putin is obviously to blame.But so is Biden,The CIA and the reporting.
One area not under dispute is the way this Ukraine/Russia war mongering
Narrative went viral.And Helped Biden.His popularity got a 2-3 point boost.
And Trump is nowhere to be found,let alone heard.
Plus China is not being bad-mouthed mush.,

I'm mad as Putin and I'm not gonna take it amymore.
That must be the motivation for Putin to target Ukraine.
Ukraine and them Oilgarchs were Poking the Russian Bear.
Was Putin and Russia just supposed to sit idly bye and watch Ukraine
and the EU and NATO encroach upon territory ,
We had 40 years of a Cold War where Romania,Bulgaria,Hungary,
Czechoslavakia,Poland,East Germany,Latvia,Lithuania,and Estonia
Were ALL under Moscow control.
Many of those countries { 5 to be precise } have been aiding and supplying
Ukraine with arms transfers like Stinger and Javelin missles to destroy
Russian tanks and kill Russian soldiers.
This is by no means a one-sided problem.But are stinky corrupt MSM
and Unfree press are entirely in lockstep with an EU mindset.
Not so much Germany and France.
Meaning the same overall Political calculation to Destroy Trump.
By constant accusing him of Lying,even when he went to Europe.
They made up stores about him.

Good points. I'm betting in due time NATO will engage. Ivan's already probing Poland air defenses with drones. Reportedly one shot down already.

It's like this:

Biden-Pooper-Scooper.jpg

Of course the Democrats would work with Ukraine against Trump! Trump had aligned himself with the enemy of the Ukraine.

Revealing certain facts, leads to certain truths on America's intent after Trump was cleared out of the way.

And now, there's no way that Trump could ever enlist enough support to end Biden's presidential war.

Americans' loyalty and support of war is going to play so badly for Trump that he will be sidelined and forgotten quickly.

And ironically, after the war there will be no repercussions against Trump for American losses.

It's not hard to see how that could play so positively for Trump that he could regain popularity. While Biden's popularity will depend largely on America's success/failure against Russia.

All of that depending on no nuclear war?
Lord you are a reality warping ball of used turds.

I don't have time to follow current events 24/7... who does?

so excuse any ignorance ... I have read up on the Russia invasion thing... found myself bewildered RE Tucker Carlson sounding like a pro Russia shill

and i could go on and on but the main point is:

so many posts here just spew visceral reaction and ... frankly, often: hackery

in other words, the Ds say this, the Rs say something else and it is too subjective a lot of the time and the end result is that some of us who just want to be INFORMED

(not told what to think)

are having some problems figuring out what the real deal is on that war...

NOT good.... Isn't there enough misinformation in the "news"???? I wish people would shut off their partisan reactionary... impulses a little more often...

just saying

In what way did Trump’s administration “fight for” Putin?
I wouldn't worry about to much of a response worth listening to from these leftist, because they twist everything into a pretzel one way or another. They are about as disingenuous as it gets. Never will they deal in the truth, because they are to busy defending the indefensible.

so excuse any ignorance ... I have read up on the Russia invasion thing... found myself bewildered RE Tucker Carlson sounding like a pro Russia shill

in other words, the Ds say this, the Rs say something else and it is too subjective a lot of the time and the end result is that some of us who just want to be INFORMED

(not told what to think)

NOT good.... Isn't there enough misinformation in the "news"???? I wish people would shut off their partisan reactionary... impulses a little more often...

just saying
Links to Carlson being pro Russia?

The most danger to us concerning the worlds growing opinion of us now, is Biden and his merry band of idiot's attempting to be relevant upon the world stage after being found out as to how they think or how they believe in who they think that they are now, and to how much power they should attempt to use in order to persuade the rest of the world to be just like them.

It's one thing for us to have to put up with the bull crap ourselves, but to think that it's ok to spread our idiocy all over the world without resistance of uhhhh is another thing altogether.

Trump rightfully attacked NATO. Because NATO members were not spending the agreed upon amount on their own military.

Just because someone attacks something doesn't mean they support their enemy. NATO is bullshit. NATO exploits the strength of the American military. NATO would be nothing without America. But that doesn't mean I support Putin. It means I"m honest about NATO.
Another thought is this - what if we (over time), was sort of allowing NATO not to spend the money like they were supposed to, otherwise so they would always be weaker and be more dependent on us when it came to military power in the world ??? Trump on the other hand is a business man who always looks at the numbers in a revenue streams sort of way, and so he saw what it was costing us, and then what they were contributing, and he thought in regards to us that we are so screwed in this deal.

No that is false, he sanctioned Russia many times this was documented by the left leaning Brookings Institute

"Imposed sanctions on Russian companies and Russian entities, blocking at least $3 billion worth of deals from going into Russian coffers.

* Criticized NATO allies for not spending enough on defense (and was accused by the lamestream media of encouraging Russia to test alliance resolve). NATO allies, however, have taken steps to pay more, and NATO appears stronger than before, which is decidedly not the outcome Putin wanted.

* Approved the export of lethal weapons, including American-made Javelin antitank missiles, to help Ukraine shore up its eastern defenses against separatists backed by Moscow. More defense cooperation with Ukraine, as well as weapons sales are on the near horizon."

===

His first Sanction.

"2017,

Aug 2 Legislation – President Trump signs Russia sanctions bill into law (CAATSA)
President Trump signed into law the Countering America’s Adversaries Through Sanctions act (CAATSA), enacting new sanctions on Russia, Iran, and North Korea."

more since then,

"Oct 27Release – Guidance on CAATSA Section 231(d)

The Department of State issued public guidance on the implementation of Section 231 of the Countering America’s Adversaries Through Sanctions Act of 2017 (CAATSA). The guidance specified 39 entities that the Department of State determined are part of – or are operating on behalf of – the Russian defense or intelligence sectors."

and,

"Dec 18Release – National Security Strategy

The White House released its National Security Strategy, identifying Russia and China as adversarial to the United States."

and,

"Dec 19Export restrictions – In response to INF Treaty violation

The Department of Commerce announced new licensing and export restrictions on Russian companies Novator and Titan-Barrikady over production of a cruise missile prohibited by the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty (INF)."

and,

"Dec 22Announcement – Provision of lethal weapons to Ukraine

The U.S. administration approved a plan to provide Ukraine with enhanced defensive capabilities to help it fight off Russia-backed separatists."

The rest from the left leaning Brookings Institute

=====

FoxNews

NATO head: Trump's tough talk has added $100B to alliance, helped deter Russia

Published January 27, 2019

By Gregg Re

Excerpt:

North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, speaking on "Fox News Sunday," said President Trump's tough talk has ultimately strengthened the 70-year-old alliance by leading member nations to contribute tens of billions of additional dollars to ensure their own security.

Stoltenberg's comments were a direct repudiation of critics who have accused Trump of undermining NATO by repeatedly pushing allies to meet their defense spending obligations -- and Trump himself referred to Stoltenberg's interview minutes later on Twitter as a rejection of a narrative pushed by "Dems & fake news."

"President Trump has been very clear," Stoltenberg told fill-in host John Roberts. "He is committed to NATO. He stated that clearly just a few days ago and also at the NATO summit in July. But at the same time, he has clearly stated that NATO allies need to invest more. And therefore at the summit in July last year, we agreed to do more to step up -- and now we see the results."

LINK
You shouldn't have to put in this amount of work for these leftist anti-Americans from hell here, but thanks for keeping up the good works, and for getting the truth out where needed.

It's gamesmanship raised to the level of a possible WW III outcome.
Putin is obviously to blame.But so is Biden,The CIA and the reporting.
One area not under dispute is the way this Ukraine/Russia war mongering
Narrative went viral.And Helped Biden.His popularity got a 2-3 point boost.
And Trump is nowhere to be found,let alone heard.
Plus China is not being bad-mouthed mush.,
If the world court is called in to investigate everything by a world council or body, this being hung up in these Ukraine political scandal's might end up front and center in court findings when it reviews the history that would be found in it all. All we can hope for is that our hands aren't dirty in any of this mess.

Ukraine Worked With Democrats Against Trump in 2016 to Stop Putin. The Bet Backfired Badly.​

In the meantime, a comprehensive account of documented Ukrainian collusion – including efforts to assist the FBI in its 2016 probe of Manafort – is pieced together here for the first time. It draws from an archive of previously unreported records generated from a secret Federal Election Commission investigation of the Democratic National Committee that includes never-before-reviewed sworn affidavits, depositions, contracts, emails, text messages, legal findings and other documents from the case. RealClearInvestigations also examined diplomatic call transcripts, White House visitor logs, lobbying disclosure forms, congressional reports and closed-door congressional testimony, as well as information revealed by Ukrainian and Democratic officials in social media postings, podcasts and books.

Ukraine Worked With Democrats Against Trump in 2016 to Stop Putin. The Bet Backfired Badly.
Ok let's for a moment assume all of this is true.

That was the corrupt gov't that was thrown out before Zelensky was elected president on his anti corruption platform.

Now, if all of this is true there's numerous crimes involved so when can we expect the first indictments coming down?

I'm mad as Putin and I'm not gonna take it amymore.
That must be the motivation for Putin to target Ukraine.
Ukraine and them Oilgarchs were Poking the Russian Bear.
Was Putin and Russia just supposed to sit idly bye and watch Ukraine
and the EU and NATO encroach upon territory ,
We had 40 years of a Cold War where Romania,Bulgaria,Hungary,
Czechoslavakia,Poland,East Germany,Latvia,Lithuania,and Estonia
Were ALL under Moscow control.
Many of those countries { 5 to be precise } have been aiding and supplying
Ukraine with arms transfers like Stinger and Javelin missles to destroy
Russian tanks and kill Russian soldiers.
This is by no means a one-sided problem.But are stinky corrupt MSM
and Unfree press are entirely in lockstep with an EU mindset.
Not so much Germany and France.
Meaning the same overall Political calculation to Destroy Trump.
By constant accusing him of Lying,even when he went to Europe.
They made up stores about him.
None of those countries is Russian territory and the only threat NATO or anyone else poses to Russia is the ability to combine forces to stop him from invading.

(not told what to think)

just saying
If you're so frustrated about being so confused regarding the subject, why don't you simply do some independent research?

Caution: CIA-MI5-6 surveillance software is activated when licking on the URL.

Of course the Democrats would work with Ukraine against Trump! Trump had aligned himself with the enemy of the Ukraine.

Revealing certain facts, leads to certain truths on America's intent after Trump was cleared out of the way.

And now, there's no way that Trump could ever enlist enough support to end Biden's presidential war.

Americans' loyalty and support of war is going to play so badly for Trump that he will be sidelined and forgotten quickly.

And ironically, after the war there will be no repercussions against Trump for American losses.

It's not hard to see how that could play so positively for Trump that he could regain popularity. While Biden's popularity will depend largely on America's success/failure against Russia.

All of that depending on no nuclear war?

It's just Ukraine
The Ukraine is an area.

Who did President Trump align with?

Quoted from nbc news in April of 2018:
To date, the Trump administration has issued Russia-related sanctions against 189 individuals and entities, including 136 sanctions related to Putin's actions in Ukraine, as well as sanctions related to Moscow's cyber campaigns, including its interference in the 2016 presidential contest.

His “attacks on nato” was Trump trying to tell the other countries they had to pay their fair share. We the taxpayers in the US were covering defense for several other countries.

I’m not real well versed on the G7 but if Russia joined and made it G8 would that mean we’d be on friendlier terms rather than both sides always waiting for the other to erupt?

It was the G8 with Russia until Russia annexed Crimea in 2014

Forum List

Back