UK politicians ran pedophile ring

Knock it off and just answer the question. Why those two particular lines? Are you convicting this man in the court of public opinion before he has had a trial or before you know of the evidence in total?

You got your answer. But you are not interested in the answer. Because you have an agenda that only non-whites do the wrong thing. When you are faced with an overwhelming truth that deposes your false belief, you attack the messenger. If you really had read the article and more importantly if your really understood the article, you would have known that the prince in question came under heavy criticism for his association with Epstein, a convicted child molester. The prince even had to resign from his job. That is a separate issue unto itself. The woman is not backing down. She is willing to go to the ringer. That is the gist. If there is any agenda, it is on your side; work on it.

So WHAT is the evidence?

Read the article.

It's just accusations. Where is the evidence. Please quote all the evidence submitted in your links and post them in one quote. That way, we can all look at this evidence.

Your questions indicate following:

a) You did not comprehend the article
b) You do not understand how the legal system works

Once again: it is going to the court just like the cases that involved many of the Muslim accused. I find it interesting that you were super enthusiastic about attacking the cultures of Muslim countries and did not indicate you wanted wait till the trial was over. Now, you want people to wait till the trial is over before they can post a link to objective reports from news organization like BBC. If anyone wants to see an agenda they can see very clearly who has the agenda. As far I am concerned, I have posted reports about both whites and non-whites. That clearly indicates that I do not have any agenda along the racial lines. You however are exactly opposite.

Unfortunately for you, the truth is that it is the norm in a lot of Muslim cultures. Also, I am not the one posting accusatory things. That would be you.

including lying,

Come on - how many men can truthfully claimed they've never lied to a woman to get her into the sack?
Bloody hell, I've done it loads of times.
I've been everything from a scientist to an RAF pilot on leave, with loads of stuff in between.
The last was a total lie about my work at BAE systems, developing new radar tech for fighter aircraft.
Silly cow saw a cash machine on legs, and dropped her knickers - is that rape?

It is if she is incapable of consent because she's a minor.

True, but last time I had sex with a 15 year old girl, I was about the same age.

Why did you choose to post those two quotes and nothing else from the link? What is your agenda?

Save the space.

Click the hyperlink and read the rest of the stuff.

You can read more about what hyperlink is here:

Hyperlink - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Yes, I read the link that you posted originally. That is why I wonder why you chose those two particular items to quote out of the entire article.

The liar's punishment is, not in the least that he (or she) is not believed, but that he (or she) cannot believe anyone else. ~ George Bernard Shaw

Knock it off and just answer the question. Why those two particular lines? Are you convicting this man in the court of public opinion before he has had a trial or before you know of the evidence in total?

I have to agree - at this point it's all hearsay, speculation and no evidence :dunno:

I'm often skeptical of these sorts of things until statements are made under oath at least.

I always find it curios that so many people choose not to read what has been posted and yet they choose to comment. If you read the thread, you will note that the investigation is being carried out by an MP John Mann. He has prepared the dossier and says that there are compelling evidence against several MPS and former ministers. Few days ago, house of a former Tory Harvey Proctor was raided. But of course all this is hearsay because it does not fit someone's narrative.

---

The investigation into claims of a VIP paedophile sex ring widened dramatically yesterday after police raided the home of a disgraced Tory MP.

Harvey Proctor, 68, had been named on a list of politicians passed to police by campaigning Labour MP John Mann.

Scotland Yard officers spent two days searching his grace-and-favour home at Belvoir Castle in Leicestershire after a police team arrived on the estate on Wednesday.

Read more: John Mann says Harvey Proctor will be first of many Westminster figures in historic abuse probe Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Save the space.

Yes, I read the link that you posted originally. That is why I wonder why you chose those two particular items to quote out of the entire article.

The liar's punishment is, not in the least that he (or she) is not believed, but that he (or she) cannot believe anyone else. ~ George Bernard Shaw

I have to agree - at this point it's all hearsay, speculation and no evidence :dunno:

I'm often skeptical of these sorts of things until statements are made under oath at least.

I always find it curios that so many people choose not to read what has been posted and yet they choose to comment. If you read the thread, you will note that the investigation is being carried out by an MP John Mann. He has prepared the dossier and says that there are compelling evidence against several MPS and former ministers. Few days ago, house of a former Tory Harvey Proctor was raided. But of course all this is hearsay because it does not fit someone's narrative.

---

The investigation into claims of a VIP paedophile sex ring widened dramatically yesterday after police raided the home of a disgraced Tory MP.

Harvey Proctor, 68, had been named on a list of politicians passed to police by campaigning Labour MP John Mann.

Scotland Yard officers spent two days searching his grace-and-favour home at Belvoir Castle in Leicestershire after a police team arrived on the estate on Wednesday.

Read more: John Mann says Harvey Proctor will be first of many Westminster figures in historic abuse probe Daily Mail Online

Of course, the prosecutors are always confident. Lol. It seems pretty unbelievable that something this big was kept quiet for so long.

---

Of course, the prosecutors are always confident. Lol. It seems pretty unbelievable that something this big was kept quiet for so long.

That's kind of what makes me wonder....

Save the space.

---

My comment was on the Prince's involvement.

You got your answer. But you are not interested in the answer. Because you have an agenda that only non-whites do the wrong thing. When you are faced with an overwhelming truth that deposes your false belief, you attack the messenger. If you really had read the article and more importantly if your really understood the article, you would have known that the prince in question came under heavy criticism for his association with Epstein, a convicted child molester. The prince even had to resign from his job. That is a separate issue unto itself. The woman is not backing down. She is willing to go to the ringer. That is the gist. If there is any agenda, it is on your side; work on it.

So WHAT is the evidence?

Read the article.

It's just accusations. Where is the evidence. Please quote all the evidence submitted in your links and post them in one quote. That way, we can all look at this evidence.

Your questions indicate following:

a) You did not comprehend the article
b) You do not understand how the legal system works

Once again: it is going to the court just like the cases that involved many of the Muslim accused. I find it interesting that you were super enthusiastic about attacking the cultures of Muslim countries and did not indicate you wanted wait till the trial was over. Now, you want people to wait till the trial is over before they can post a link to objective reports from news organization like BBC. If anyone wants to see an agenda they can see very clearly who has the agenda. As far I am concerned, I have posted reports about both whites and non-whites. That clearly indicates that I do not have any agenda along the racial lines. You however are exactly opposite.

Unfortunately for you, the truth is that it is the norm in a lot of Muslim cultures. Also, I am not the one posting accusatory things. That would be you.

I wouldn't say it's "the norm" any more than it's "the norm" in British culture. But it is what gets reported.

---

My comment was on the Prince's involvement.

Prince was fired from his job for his misconduct. Nobody in UK will have balls to fire a prince for nothing.

Holy Crap! Margret Thatcher knew about the pedophile ring run by UK politicians.

Seems so.
Fat pervy git Smith was protected by the establishment to the point where they buried the evidence and used the official secrets act to gag the cops.
I think the problem is, these guys know too many secrets, and bringing them down will see leaks that make Snowden's stuff look like a kid peeing in a river.

Allegations of satanic worship and child abuse involving the late firebrand Tory MP Enoch Powell have been handed to staff investigating the VIP pedophile sex ring alleged to have operated in Westminster in the 1980s.

Powell, who died in 1998, is one of a series of high-profile figures named in a Church of England (CofE) review into historic sex abuse, which was given to Scotland Yard by the Bishop of Durham Paul Butler.

The claims are reported to involve the abuse of children, as well as satanic rituals.

On Sunday evening the CofE confirmed the names of both Enoch Powell and Leo Abse – an eccentric Welsh MP who died in 2008 – had been given to detectives of Operation Fernbridge, the police investigation into the Westminster sex ring.

Butler, who is leading the Church’s review into sex abuse, said he was given the names by the former Bishop of Monmouth, Dominic Walker, who became aware of the allegations when he was working as a counselor in the 1980s.

Walker said Abse’s name was given to him by three survivors of abuse during counseling sessions. He further gave the investigation the names of two former Tory cabinet ministers, neither of whom had been previously linked to the investigation.

Bishop names late Tory MP Enoch Powell in child sex abuse satanic worship scandal RT UK

This particular case does not involve politicians; it involves UK police officers who raped children at children's prison center. I did not want to start a new thread so I am sticking it in here but if more stories emerge about police officers' involvement in rape case then I will start a separate thread.

---

UK police have arrested two former officers on suspicion of physical and sexual assaults at a children’s prison in Consett, County Durham, North-East England.

The 69 and 58 year-old men were arrested as part of a long-running investigation in to historic sex abuse at the Medomsley Detention Centre.

The horrific abuse stretches back to the 1970’s and 80’s and victims have had decades long struggles for justice.

PressTV-UK police arrest officers in pedophile probe

Former UK PM Edward Heath 'raped 12 year-old boy at London flat'

A man has claimed he was raped by Sir Edward Heath when he was 12, as police launch an inquiry into the alleged "cover-up" of child sex abuse allegations levelled at the former prime minister.

In an interview with The Mirror, the alleged victim, now in his 60s, claimed he was sexually assaulted by Sir Edward in his Mayfair flat in 1961 after being picked up while hitchhiking.

The boy, who claimed to have been abused throughout his childhood by his father and his paedophile friends, said Sir Edward picked him up along the A2 road in north Kent as he hitched a lift.

He claimed to have gone back to an apartment in Park Lane, London where he was raped.

It was not until 1965 that he says he realised who his alleged abuser was, recognising him from a picture in a newspaper in which Sir Edward was standing beside Margaret Thatcher.

In statements to his legal team reported in the newspaper he said: "I learned that he was MP for Bexley. This answered a lot of questions as to why no-one believed me about the London saga. I got called a liar and a fantasist."

The Metropolitan Police declined to comment on the claims.

Sir Edward, who was prime minister for four years in the 1970s, is the highest-profile figure to be embroiled in historic abuse allegations against prominent figures.

The Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) is looking into whether Wiltshire Police followed up a claim against Sir Edward, which was made in the 1990s.

A woman who was in charge of a brothel had been due to stand trial but said she would expose the top politician, according to reports.

Wiltshire Police have appealed for potential victims of Sir Edward to come forward, after launching an inquiry on the back of allegations made by a retired senior officer.

Superintendent Sean Memory of Wiltshire Police said: "The allegation is that a trial was due to take place in the 1990s and information was received in that trial that Sir Ted Heath was involved in the abuse of children and the allegation is from the result of that information that the trial never took place.

"A retired senior police officer has come forward towards the end of 2014 indicating that they were aware of this information.

Former UK PM Edward Heath raped 12 year-old boy at London flat - The Times of India

Forum List

Back