UK politicians ran pedophile ring

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
Some of the UK MPs ran pedophile ring in which children as young as 11 were sexually abused and in some cases killed.

---

A British victim says some UK lawmakers ran a pedophile ring in the 1970s and 80s when they abused and in cases killed their young victims.

The man named Nick told the Exaro investigations agency that as a young victim of rape by the then lawmakers, he saw a Conservative MP choke a young boy to death at an “abuse party”.

Nick said: “I watched how that happened. I am not sure how I got out of that. Whether I will ever know why I survived, I am not sure.”

Now Scotland Yard has reportedly launched an inquiry into a “possible homicide” under the name Operation Midland.

It says officers working on Operation Fairbank, the investigation into the allegations of “serious non-recent sexual abuse” with links to the Parliament dating back to the 1970s and 1980s, had revealed further information regarding a possible homicide.

Around 18 months after Nick witnessed the boy’s murder, he claims he saw another boy killed in a brutal physical attack.

Nick, now in his 40s, alleges that a former Conservative MP repeatedly raped him and other boys between the ages of 10 and 14.

He claims he was first abused at a Christmas Party at the age of 11, where he and the other children were ordered not to speak to each other.

He said: “We were asked if we wanted a drink. It was always whisky. Both MPs were brutal. I was raped over a bath-tub while my head was beneath the water.”

Nick said he was handed to the pedophile ring of MPs and other prominent figures by his abusive father, and that he and other boys often picked up by “luxury cars with a chauffeur” and taken to “abuse parties” at different locations, including an apartment complex near the Parliament.

PressTV - UK MPs ran pedophile ring in 70s 80s

It gets more sinister actually. The Scotland Yard knew about it and participated in cover up.

---

Scotland Yard is facing allegations of a “cover-up” after a father of an eight-year-old boy murdered in the 1980s reportedly said that his son may have died at the hands of a Westminster paedophile ring. Vishambar Mehrotra’s son Vishal was abducted as he walked home from Putney on 29 July 1981. He claims he received an anonymous call from a male prostitute in the months following.

The retired magistrate told The Daily Telegraph that he later recorded a male prostitute saying in a telephone call that his son may have been kidnapped and taken to the Elm Guest House.

Mr Mehrotra told The Telegraph he took the recording to the police by they refused to investigate the allegation. “He told me he believed Vishal may have been taken by paedophiles in the Elm Guest House near Barnes Common,” Mr Mehrotra said. “He talked about judges and politicians who were abusing little boys.” He added: “At that time I trusted the police. But when nothing happened I became confused and concerned. Now it clear to me that there has been a huge cover-up. There is no doubt in my mind.”

The allegation is the latest in widespread claims surrounding an establishment cover-up at Elm Guest House, in south-west London, purportedly the venue for the abuse of boys from local care homes in the 1970s and 1980s. However, despite lurid allegations involving high-profile public figures, no charges relating to the guest house have yet been brought.

Westminster child abuse scandal Scotland Yard accused of cover-up over death of boy in 1980s - Crime - UK - The Independent

It gets more sinister actually. The Scotland Yard knew about it and participated in cover up.

---

Scotland Yard is facing allegations of a “cover-up” after a father of an eight-year-old boy murdered in the 1980s reportedly said that his son may have died at the hands of a Westminster paedophile ring. Vishambar Mehrotra’s son Vishal was abducted as he walked home from Putney on 29 July 1981. He claims he received an anonymous call from a male prostitute in the months following.

The retired magistrate told The Daily Telegraph that he later recorded a male prostitute saying in a telephone call that his son may have been kidnapped and taken to the Elm Guest House.

Mr Mehrotra told The Telegraph he took the recording to the police by they refused to investigate the allegation. “He told me he believed Vishal may have been taken by paedophiles in the Elm Guest House near Barnes Common,” Mr Mehrotra said. “He talked about judges and politicians who were abusing little boys.” He added: “At that time I trusted the police. But when nothing happened I became confused and concerned. Now it clear to me that there has been a huge cover-up. There is no doubt in my mind.”

The allegation is the latest in widespread claims surrounding an establishment cover-up at Elm Guest House, in south-west London, purportedly the venue for the abuse of boys from local care homes in the 1970s and 1980s. However, despite lurid allegations involving high-profile public figures, no charges relating to the guest house have yet been brought.

Westminster child abuse scandal Scotland Yard accused of cover-up over death of boy in 1980s - Crime - UK - The Independent

Vik those names are absolutely strange to me-----they do not seem like anything muslims, Iranians, afghanis or hindus use----------HINDU????

---

Vik those names are absolutely strange to me-----they do not seem like anything muslims, Iranians, afghanis or hindus use----------HINDU????

One of the victims was a Hindu boy who was abducted. His father played an important role in bringing attention to the ring. One of the characteristics of the mainstream western media is that they like to suppress news that portray white societies in less than flattering lights. Because of that, this ring operated and got away with murder and abuse of young children.

Some seriously depraved stuff!

---

Police were told a Cabinet minister and prominent MPs were abusing children 26 years ago at a block of luxury flats used by politicians but nothing was done, a senior MP revealed yesterday.
Fears of a cover-up of an Establishment paedophile ring deepened last night as an MP said he handed over evidence in 1988 of ‘abuse parties’ at Dolphin Square and other London locations, but an investigation was shelved by Scotland Yard.
Labour’s John Mann said the case was closed within three months on the orders of ‘those at the top’.
His revelation came as it emerged that police are probing disturbing reports of three murders linked to the alleged VIP paedophile ring in the 1970s and 1980s.
A victim has claimed he saw a Conservative MP strangle a 12-year-old boy to death at an ‘abuse party’ in a Central London townhouse around 1980.
The witness, known only as Nick, says a Tory Cabinet minister watched two men kill a second boy in a depraved sexual assault a year later.
He has also told police he saw a boy of ten or 11 being run over in broad daylight.
The extraordinary allegations come just days after Scotland Yard announced it was setting up a new inquiry, Operation Midland, to investigate ‘possible homicides’ more than 30 years ago linked to a child abuse network said to involve senior politicians, spy chiefs, prominent military and legal figures.
But yesterday Mr Mann claimed the Metropolitan Police knew back in 1988 that these sex parties were happening and did nothing to stop them.

Read more: MP John Mann told police about VIP paedophile ring s parties 26 years go Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

There's a lot more to this than the OP has mentioned.
These reports date back to the 80s, quite a long time ago, but I understand there may have been nasty activity much later than that.
One thing that interests me is the sudden dropping of William Hague, a man that was on top of his career, and everything to lose by going suddenly.

I seems to have lost my files when I changed computer, but I recall he lived at an address in Dolphin Square, where the MI6 kiddie fiddling ring worked.

The Kincora boys club in Belfast was a multi faith oasis for protestant and catholic paedophiles.They would forget religious warfare as long as they could fuck children.

Unbelievable...:(

Not at all. I know of a Brit who travels to Thailand to get it on with underage he-she's.

People are sick everywhere, it just seems Britain has more than their fair share.

Some of the UK MPs ran pedophile ring in which children as young as 11 were sexually abused and in some cases killed.

---

A British victim says some UK lawmakers ran a pedophile ring in the 1970s and 80s when they abused and in cases killed their young victims.

The man named Nick told the Exaro investigations agency that as a young victim of rape by the then lawmakers, he saw a Conservative MP choke a young boy to death at an “abuse party”.

Nick said: “I watched how that happened. I am not sure how I got out of that. Whether I will ever know why I survived, I am not sure.”

Now Scotland Yard has reportedly launched an inquiry into a “possible homicide” under the name Operation Midland.

It says officers working on Operation Fairbank, the investigation into the allegations of “serious non-recent sexual abuse” with links to the Parliament dating back to the 1970s and 1980s, had revealed further information regarding a possible homicide.

Around 18 months after Nick witnessed the boy’s murder, he claims he saw another boy killed in a brutal physical attack.

Nick, now in his 40s, alleges that a former Conservative MP repeatedly raped him and other boys between the ages of 10 and 14.

He claims he was first abused at a Christmas Party at the age of 11, where he and the other children were ordered not to speak to each other.

He said: “We were asked if we wanted a drink. It was always whisky. Both MPs were brutal. I was raped over a bath-tub while my head was beneath the water.”

Nick said he was handed to the pedophile ring of MPs and other prominent figures by his abusive father, and that he and other boys often picked up by “luxury cars with a chauffeur” and taken to “abuse parties” at different locations, including an apartment complex near the Parliament.

Curiously, there was an American pedo ring going on in the 80s as well which makes me wonder if they were connected.

The Franklin Coverup Scandal The Child sex ring that reached Bush Reagan Whitehouse

Some seriously depraved stuff!

---

Police were told a Cabinet minister and prominent MPs were abusing children 26 years ago at a block of luxury flats used by politicians but nothing was done, a senior MP revealed yesterday.
Fears of a cover-up of an Establishment paedophile ring deepened last night as an MP said he handed over evidence in 1988 of ‘abuse parties’ at Dolphin Square and other London locations, but an investigation was shelved by Scotland Yard.
Labour’s John Mann said the case was closed within three months on the orders of ‘those at the top’.
His revelation came as it emerged that police are probing disturbing reports of three murders linked to the alleged VIP paedophile ring in the 1970s and 1980s.
A victim has claimed he saw a Conservative MP strangle a 12-year-old boy to death at an ‘abuse party’ in a Central London townhouse around 1980.
The witness, known only as Nick, says a Tory Cabinet minister watched two men kill a second boy in a depraved sexual assault a year later.
He has also told police he saw a boy of ten or 11 being run over in broad daylight.
The extraordinary allegations come just days after Scotland Yard announced it was setting up a new inquiry, Operation Midland, to investigate ‘possible homicides’ more than 30 years ago linked to a child abuse network said to involve senior politicians, spy chiefs, prominent military and legal figures.
But yesterday Mr Mann claimed the Metropolitan Police knew back in 1988 that these sex parties were happening and did nothing to stop them.

Read more: MP John Mann told police about VIP paedophile ring s parties 26 years go Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

My God! This sounds like something out of a horror movie or something! What in the hell is wrong with people that they would want to do this to children . . . or anyone for that matter?

---

Curiously, there was an American pedo ring going on in the 80s as well which makes me wonder if they were connected.

The Franklin Coverup Scandal The Child sex ring that reached Bush Reagan Whitehouse

One of the reports I posted talks about the international nature of the ring although its leadership and primary patronage was located in the UK. They were going as far as Sri Lanka to smuggle children into UK using adoption as cover.

---

I count 3 OPs started by you about sexual perversion in the UK. Looks like a hang up to me. Were you raped by a big beefy and hairy Brit or something. Should we start comparing levels of child abuse, marriage breakdown etc with the USA. Get some perspective!

---

I count 3 OPs started by you about sexual perversion in the UK. Looks like a hang up to me. Were you raped by a big beefy and hairy Brit or something. Should we start comparing levels of child abuse, marriage breakdown etc with the USA. Get some perspective!

Moron, I am raising an awareness.

---

Then shouting down those that show there is a bigger problem coming from the people of the Indian sub continent in regards to the same crime. You want to see the British tarred and feathered for their sex abuse while leaving those from the Indian sub continent to carry on abusing over 1 million children

---

Then shouting down those that show there is a bigger problem coming from the people of the Indian sub continent in regards to the same crime. You want to see the British tarred and feathered for their sex abuse while leaving those from the Indian sub continent to carry on abusing over 1 million children

You are long from India in this thread. This is about UK. :)

Why such a discomfort?

Forum List

Back