UK : Pakistani men sexually abused 1400 young/minor girls

Why didn't they condemn extremist islam 100 years ago when they could have re-educated the illiterate peasants to stop believing all that was written in the Koran ?
Your asking me as an atheist, all religious books are filled with lies and deceit. Do you know what passage of the bible was read to the crews who dropped the atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki? 135000 men,women and children died.

Dunno, but I think Bockscar had the desired result.

""They did not surrender after
Hiroshima
- they did not surrender until after Nagasaki."
"

Greg

We need to adopt a balanced position on this issue.

First, we must not persecute innocent Muslims.

Second, we must do everything we can to eliminate Islamist terrorists. They pose danger to humanity including Muslims. No country should ever provide weapons or any kind of support to Islamist fundamentalists.

What criteria should we use to differentiate between what you call innocent muslims and what you call terrorists. What is the defining line that they have to step over before they become terrorists.
Would it be adherence to the Koran and its teachings and claiming that everything in the Koran is valid and must be obeyed ?

Second, we must do everything we can to eliminate Islamist terrorists. They pose danger to humanity including Muslims. No country should ever provide weapons or any kind of support to Islamist fundamentalists.

What criteria should we use to differentiate between what you call innocent muslims and what you call terrorists. What is the defining line that they have to step over before they become terrorists.
Would it be adherence to the Koran and its teachings and claiming that everything in the Koran is valid and must be obeyed ?

as I see it-----so long as muslims continue to hold a belief
that they are ENTITLED to impose ---or even should
consider imposition of shariah an "ideal"---or even consider
shariah societies IDEAL FOR THE WORLD ------they will
continue to produce people who consider violence in order to achieve such a goal "HOLY"

The "MUST BE OBEYED" bit with violence threatened. I can say "everything in the Bible is valid" but not want to convert everyone to be Westboro baptists at the point of a gun or under threats of violence.

Greg

The "MUST BE OBEYED" bit with violence threatened. I can say "everything in the Bible is valid" but not want to convert everyone to be Westboro baptists at the point of a gun or under threats of violence.

Greg

What do you mean by that? Honestly, I don't think there are very many "moderate" Muslims in the Middle East. When you are praying SIX times a day (making sure to face Mecca), then you are taking your religion ULTRA seriously. I read that the first prayer session is 2 hours before dawn. I think anyone who adheres by these rules is pretty much "all in."

You should apply the same criteria you would apply in determining the innocence of a Christian. You do not hold it against Christians when they adhere to their religion then why are you so anxious to judge Muslims unfavorably when they adhere to their religion?

There is no doubt about that there are factions in Islam that pose danger to humanity and a great deal of them reside in Pakistan and many of them have migrated to UK from Pakistan. But as decent human beings, we cannot lump innocent Muslims with terrorists.

You should apply the same criteria you would apply in determining the innocence of a Christian. You do not hold it against Christians when they adhere to their religion then why are you so anxious to judge Muslims unfavorably when they adhere to their religion?

There is no doubt about that there are factions in Islam that pose danger to humanity and a great deal of them reside in Pakistan and many of them have migrated to UK from Pakistan. But as decent human beings, we cannot lump innocent Muslims with terrorists.

Were do Christians adhere to wanton killing and violence against non Christians to forcibly convert them. Were do Christians adhere to lies and deceit to cover up their atrocities and excesses. Were do Christians state that God gave them the world and try and take it from its rightful owners.

There are no faction in islam there are only muslims according to the Koran, muslims that follow the unchanging word of allah. Would you call a person who sets out to carve gashes in the heads of children with razor sharp knives a terrorist, because I would.

Greg

What do you mean by that? Honestly, I don't think there are very many "moderate" Muslims in the Middle East. When you are praying SIX times a day (making sure to face Mecca), then you are taking your religion ULTRA seriously. I read that the first prayer session is 2 hours before dawn. I think anyone who adheres by these rules is pretty much "all in."

I do not believe that strict adherence to prayer rules is
predictive of violent behavior or "radical behavior"-----
HOWEVER----that which is predictive IMHO-----of
"something bad will happen"----is the expressed
opinions of the "IMAM" in his weekly teaching thing---
the KHUTBAH JUMAAT----especially into the ears of children

-is the expressed

Quite!! As an old philosopher friend of mine said about ideas and the gullible; you put shite in and you get shite out!!!

Greg

Greg

I do not believe that strict adherence to prayer rules is
predictive of violent behavior or "radical behavior"-----
HOWEVER----that which is predictive IMHO-----of
"something bad will happen"----is the expressed

Well, I think it is a good indication of obsession. Praying SIX times a day??? Also, getting up 2 hours BEFORE DAWN to pray? Good grief, those people are nuts IMO.

It's an unhealthy obsession if you ask me.

Last edited:
Here is another sad exploitation of a young girl in UK. We are talking about rape of a 10-year old. Lord!

---

The victim was also repeatedly raped by Ilyas Ashar, 85, who along with his wife, Tallat, 69, subjected her to a life of "misery and degradation" from the moment she was brought from Pakistan as a 10-year-old girl in June 2000.

Forced labour girl awarded 100 000

Here is another sad exploitation of a young girl in UK. We are talking about rape of a 10-year old. Lord!

---

The victim was also repeatedly raped by Ilyas Ashar, 85, who along with his wife, Tallat, 69, subjected her to a life of "misery and degradation" from the moment she was brought from Pakistan as a 10-year-old girl in June 2000.

Forced labour girl awarded 100 000

Notice the name and figure out how indigenous he was

These sex crimes were not committed by Pakistanis but Libyans. I did not want to start a separate thread so I am sticking it here.

---

Libyan cadets Ibrahim Naji El Maarfi, 20, and Mohammed Abdalsalam, 27, appeared at Cambridge Magistrates' Court last week and admitted two counts of sexual assaulting women in the city. They are awaiting sentencing.

Khaled El Azibi, 18, has been charged with three counts of sexual assault linked to the same incident but has yet to enter a plea.

Moktar Ali Saad Mahmoud, 33, and Ibrahim Abogutila, 22, have been remanded in custody after appearing in court charged with raping a man in Cambridge.

Libyan Soldiers Sent Home After UK Sex Attacks

These sex crimes were not committed by Pakistanis but Libyans. I did not want to start a separate thread so I am sticking it here.

---

Libyan cadets Ibrahim Naji El Maarfi, 20, and Mohammed Abdalsalam, 27, appeared at Cambridge Magistrates' Court last week and admitted two counts of sexual assaulting women in the city. They are awaiting sentencing.

Khaled El Azibi, 18, has been charged with three counts of sexual assault linked to the same incident but has yet to enter a plea.

Moktar Ali Saad Mahmoud, 33, and Ibrahim Abogutila, 22, have been remanded in custody after appearing in court charged with raping a man in Cambridge.

They did not attack 11 and 12 year old girls, that is the difference. I know you find it hard to understand as your culture allows this, but mine does not and so we find it as abhorent as yours finds gay sex or eating pork.

---

They did not attack 11 and 12 year old girls, that is the difference. I know you find it hard to understand as your culture allows this, but mine does not and so we find it as abhorent as yours finds gay sex or eating pork.

My culture does not allow attacking or sexing 11-year and 12-year old kids. Furthermore, my culture has taught me to not assume things about others which is more than what can be said about your stupid and racist culture.

---

My culture does not allow attacking or sexing 11-year and 12-year old kids. Furthermore, my culture has taught me to not assume things about others which is more than what can be said about your stupid and racist culture.

If you are a muslim then your culture demands it of you, otherwise you are not obeying the commands in the Koran and hadiths.

. The absolutism of the metro-liberal, public school-educated soft left. They will never admit to a thing which contravenes their fatuous agenda. Incredible.

Are Zoe Williams and the fatuous Left mad or disingenuous Spectator Blogs

What is their fatuous agenda?

Didn't you read it?

Is this what you call agenda?

... reluctance to stir up trouble with the local Pakistani or Bangladeshi community lay behind their lack of interest in the stories of sexual abuse.

Forum List

Back